- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The effects of leisure activities on learning agility for youths: Mediative effects of interpersonal relationship
청소년의 여가활용이 학습 적응성에 미치는 영향: 대인관계의 매개효과
- Choi, Kyung-Il (Department of Social Welfare, Halla University)
- 최경일 (한라대학교 사회복지학과)
- Received : 2018.01.15
- Accepted : 2018.03.20
- Published : 2018.03.28
This study aims to examine the effectiveness of leisure activity on learning agility and to verify the mediative effectiveness of interpersonal relationship between leisure activity and learning agility for youths. To achieve these purpose, 6,637 data that sampled by 'IEA ICCS 2016' were analyzed with structural equation. The results of study were as follow. First, leisure activity directly effects on learning agility for youths. Second, leisure activity directly effects on interpersonal relationship. Third, interpersonal relationship directly effects on learning agility and partial mediative effects between leisure activity and learning agility. These results implies that youths' leisure activity is not only directly affecting learning agility, but also affecting interpersonal relationship. And this interpersonal relationship also effects learning agility. Based on these results, some practical implications were proposed to develop learning agility in terms of leisure activity and interpersonal relationship.
Leisure activity;Interpersonal relationship;Learning agility;Youths;Mediative effectiveness
- https://www.oecd.org/pisa/35070367.pdf (may 20, 2017).
- Sarah, R & Joshua, C. (2017). Investigating Student Exposure to Competency-Based Education. Education Policy Analysis Archives, 25(24), 1-32. https://doi.org/10.14507/epaa.25.2436
- D. J. Kim & S. Y. Kim. (2017). Understanding and Issues on core competency and competency-based curriculum in higher education. The Journal of Core Competency Education Research, 2(1), 23-45.
- E. M. Sung, H. S. Oh & Y. Y. Kim. (2013). An Instructional Model Design of Convergence Project for Cultivating Industrial Convergence Talent in Higher Education. The Korean Journal of Educational Methodology Studies. 25(3), 543-580. https://doi.org/10.17927/tkjems.2013.25.3.543
- De Meuse, P., Dai, G., & Hallenbeck, S. (2010). Learning agility: A construct whose time has come. Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research. 62(2), 119-130. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0019988
- E. M. Sung, H. J. Baik & S. H. Jin. (2014). IEA ICCS 2016. NYPI.
- K. L. Shin & S. S. Oh. (2010). The Mediating Effects of Leisure Perception Between Leisure Attitude and Self-Efficacy in Adolescence. Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies, 34(3), 233-243.
- G. Y. Chang & K. H. Kim. (2009). The lifetime of Korean youth and their lifestyle. Journal of Future Oriented Youth society, 6(4), 139-155.
- S. S. Kim. (2008). A study on the effect of leisure satisfaction, leisure commitment on psychological well-being and self-actualization. Ph.D. dissertation. Anyang University.
- E. M. Kim & M. G. Choi. (2007). The Relationship of Leisure Activities and Happiness of Adolescents. The Journal of Child Education, 16(1), 155-172.
- S. J. Park. (2003). The Study of Youth's Value, Leisure Attitude and Function. Journal of Korean Sociology of Sport, 16(2), 363-375.
- S. K. Yoo, S. H. Hong & A. R. Lee. (2006). Mediating Effect of Academic Self-Efficacy in the relationship of Career-Barriers and Career-Aspirations among Academically Talented Students. The Korean Journal of Counseling and Psychotherapy, 18(4), 837-851.
- Teresa, J. (2017). Selected International Definitions about Young Students' Leisure Time: Theoretical and Practical Background in Poland. Comparative Professional Pedagogy, 7(1), 43-50.
- T. J. Chon. (2015). The effect of physical leisure activity and life skill program on stress, self-esteem, interpersonal relationship of middle school students. The Korea Journal of Sports Science, 24(2), 109-120.
- I. H. Lee. (2016). An Analysis of School Change of A Middle School according to the Free Semester Policy, The Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(1), 33-42. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.1.33