- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Development of Convergence Design Education for an ability of Empathy Enhancement during the 4th Industrial Revolution era -Focusing on Domestic and Foreign University Cases-
4차 산업혁명 시대의 공감능력 배양을 위한 융합 디자인 교육 개발에 관한 연구 -국내·외 대학사례를 중심으로-
- Kim, Ji-Young (Dept. of Design Management, HongIk University, International Design School for Advanced Studies) ;
- Choi, Hee-Young (Dept. of Design Management, HongIk University, International Design School for Advanced Studies) ;
- Kim, Seung-In (Digital Media Design, HongIk University, International Design School for Advanced Studies)
- 김지영 (홍익대학교 국제디자인전문대학원 디자인경영 전공) ;
- 최희영 (홍익대학교 국제디자인전문대학원 디자인경영 전공) ;
- 김승인 (홍익대학교 국제디자인전문대학원 디지털미디어디자인 전공)
- Received : 2017.12.12
- Accepted : 2018.03.20
- Published : 2018.03.28
The purpose of this study is to propose the direction of convergence design curriculum of domestic universities in order to cultivate ablility of empathy in the
- Y. J. Sung & H. Kim. (2015). Study on the Concept of Empathy Design Using Empathy Scale. Journal of Communication Design, 52, 32-45.
- David Depew. (2005). Empathy, Psychology, and Aesthetics: Reflections on a Repair Concept. An Interdisciplinary Journal of Rhetorical Analysis and Invention, 4(1), 99-107.
- Jeremy Rifkin. (2010). The emphatic civilization. Seoul : Minumsa.
- Tim Brown. (2008. June). Design Thinking. Review of Harvard Business Review, 86(6), 84-92.
- Y. O. Jeon & H. J. Choi. (2017). The Effects of Design Thinking-based Collaborative Workshop on Creative Problem Solving : Focused on the development case of SAP Smart Bulk Bin Monitoring System. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(10), 429-436. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.10.429
- J. D. Jo. (2017. 3. 22.). In the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Design Creates Creative Business. Newsletter of Design Issue Report, 10, 3-5.
- D. Y. Kim. (2016). Danish people's empathy skills are not innate but learning. times. http://www.ttimes.co.kr/view.html?no=2016082318177766477&r ef=face&shlink=face
- Camerom Campbell. (2016). Design vs. Art: What's the Difference and Does It Matter?. Webdevstu dios. https://webdevstudios.com/2016/07/28/design-vs-art-whats-the-difference/
- Segal Design Institute. (2017) Design In novati on. Northwestern University, http://www.segal.northwestern.edu
- International Design Business Management. (2017). IDBM. Aalto University, http://www.aalto.fi/en/
- School of Industrial Design Engineering. (2017). IDE. TU Delft University, http://www.ide.tudelft.nl
- School of Industrial Design Engineering. A Book of Introduction IDE (Leading in Product Design). [Brochure].
- Katie Sehl. (2017). Learning by design doing at TUDelft. apex. https://apex.aero/2017/06/23/learning-design-doing-tu-delft
- ICD. (2017). Integrated Creative Design. ICD_Seo ul National University, https://www.icd.snu.ac.kr
- ICD. (2017). Integrated Creative Design. ICD_Seoul National University, https://www.icd.snu.ac.kr/abouticd
- SKKU. (2017). Academic Policies and Procedures. Sungkyunkwan university. http://www.skku.edu/new_home/edu/bache lor/ca_de_schedule01.jsp
- SKKU SDI. (2017). Program of Service Integrated design. http://sdi.skku.edu/1abo_2.php
- S. B. Yoon & E. Y. Jang. (2014). The Application of Micro Controller Board to Engineering Education for Multidisciplinary Capstone Design. Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(2), 531-537. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.2.531
- J. D. Cho. (2017. 3). During the 4th Industrial Re volution era, Design creates business of creative. Design Issue Report. 10, 3-5.
- S. M. Yun. (2017). Two-faced Adam Smith, AI empathy. Yun Seokman's Human Revolution. http://news.joins.com/a rticle/22034682