- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Study on the UX of Internet Broadcasting -Focused on the Afreeca TV, the Twitch TV-
인터넷 방송 애플리케이션의 사용자 경험 연구 -아프리카 TV와 Twitch TV를 중심으로-
- Kwon, Jin-Hyuk (Dept. of Digital Media Design, HongIk University, International Design School for Advanced Studies) ;
- Kim, Seung-In (Digital Media Design, HongIk University, International Design School for Advanced Studies)
- Received : 2017.12.08
- Accepted : 2018.03.20
- Published : 2018.03.28
This study suggest the development direction of mobile environment by combining UX satisfaction index and UI guideline. In order to improve the satisfaction of viewers, in this study, we understand the mobile Internet broadcasting environment and application by combining UX and UI index. We present components which are suitable for internet broadcasting and calculate it on each broadcasting screen. Internet broadcasting application is for satisfaction of viewers. To make application which is satisfy viewer's needs, those advantages of applications should be combined.
User Experience;Internet Broadcasting;Afreeca TV;Twitch TV;Smartphone
- B. C. Yun, Y. H. Kim, Y. S. Yang, Y. H. Seo & D. H. Kim. (2010). Survey of Smart Phones and Trends of Contents Service Market based on Development of Mobile Networks, The Korea Contents Society, 8(2), 39-44.
- Online newsteam. (2016). Etoday(Online). http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1298733
- S. H. Han. (2016). Characteristics and Comparison of Popular Channels on Internet Game Broadcasting: Focus on Twitch TV. The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication, 16(4), 7-14. https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2016.16.4.7
- S. W. Shim. (2014). Internet Personal Game Channel and Copyright. Yonsei Journal of Medical and Science Technology Law, 5(4), 7-14.
- J. K. Lee & D. C. Chung. (2010). A Study of 'Media 2.0' Phenomenonin the 2008 Korean Candlelight Protest over Mad Cow Disease. Korean Political communication Association, 16, 193-244.
- S. Y. Kim. (2017). Convergence Study on the Effects of Adaptation, Self-Esteem and Self-Control of University Students on Smartphone Addiction. Convergence Society for SMB, 7(6), 103-111 https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2017.7.5.103
- Wiseapp. (2017). Naverblog(Online). http://post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=6458310&memberNo=32291422
- J. M. Park, H. N. Ha, S. W. Hong, H. J. Kang & K. W. Chung. (2014). Establishment of UX Index Model in Mobile Content Services based on User Satisfaction Model. HCI Korea 2014, (pp. 307-310).
- M. J. Kim & H. O. Seo. (2016). A Study on Comparative Analysis of Mobile UI Design Widget -Focusing on Finandial Services-. Journal of the Korean Society of Design Culture, 22(2), 63-74.
- S. L. Joe. (2017). Platum(Online). http://platum.kr/archives/76209
- S. H. Hwang. (2017). Thegear(Online). http://thegear.co.kr/14870
- Y. W. Rhee & B. S. Choi. (2012). Detection of Aesthetic Measure from Stablized Image and Video. Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, 17(11), 33-38. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci/2012.17.11.033
- H. S. Park. (2017). Moneysis(Online). http://moneys.mt.co.kr/news/mwView.php?type=1&no=2017091400408029179&outlink=1
- H. R. Cho & S. I. Kim. (2017). The Study on the Influence of Domestic Credit Card Design Elements on Credit Card Selection -Focusing on 30, 40 Housewives-. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(11), 263-269. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.11.263
- Y. J. Lee & J. S. Kang. (2018). User Experience and Flow on Smart-Phone -Focused on Galaxy S8. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(1), 199-204. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.1.199
- J. J. Park. (2018). Effects of Customers' Perceived Service Justice in Membership Discount on Customer's Satisfaction and Relationship Quality in Deluxe Hotel. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 8(1), 265-274 https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2018.8.1.265
- G. K. Park, W. S. Kim & H. S. Ro. (2015). A Study on the Utilization of Public Interaction Design Convergence, Journal of Digital Convergence, 13(8), 449-455. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.8.449