- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Autonomy and Job Satisfaction of the Nurses in the Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Ward
조혈모세포이식병동 간호사의 자율성과 직무만족도
- Jung, Hyun-Ok (Dept. of Nursing, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Chae, Kyung-Mi (Dept. of Nursing, Kyungpook National Hospital)
- Received : 2018.01.08
- Accepted : 2018.03.20
- Published : 2018.03.28
The purpose of this study was investigates the Autonomy and job satisfaction of the nurses in the hematopoietic stem cell transplantation ward. The data was collected by distributing structured questionnaires to 79 nurses at the hematopoietic stem cell transplantation ward at 7 university hospitals in D, B and U Metropolitan cites, from May 20 to June 4, 2013 and analyzed by t-test, ANOVA, Pearson correlation coefficient. The average autonomy level of nursing professionals was
Autonomy;Interaction;Job Satisfaction;Nurses;Henatopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Ward
- S. Y. Lee, J. S. Lee, S. Y. Kim & J. Y. Lee. (2017). The effect of job stress and job satisfaction on professional self-Concept in Nurses. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(9), 273-281. DOI: 10.14400/JDC.2017.15.9.273 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.2.273
- J. R. Han & S. H. Ahn. (2015). The effects of nurses' satisfaction on hospital performance : Focused on the patient satisfaction and revisit intention, recommendation intention. Journal of Digital Convergence, 13(9), 419-430. DOI: 10.14400/JDC.2015.13.9.419 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.9.419
- M. J. Kim & K. J. Kim. (2016). The influence of nurse' clinical career and communication within organization on teamwork competency. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(2), 333-344. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.2.333
- P. J. Verhonick. (1974). Descriptive study method in nursing. Wilkipedia : Scientific Publication.
- J. H. Kim. (2013). Job analysis of the nurses in the hematopoietic stem cell transplantation unit. Master's thesis, Catholic University, Seoul.
- S. A. Cho & H. S. Yoo. (2001). Concept analysis of professional nurse autonomy. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 13(5), 781-792.
- D. B. Slavitt, P. L. Stamps, E. B. Piedmont & A. M.. Haase. (1978). Nurses' satisfaction with their work situation. Journal of Nursing Research, 27(2), 114-120.
- C.P. Finn. (2001). Autonomy : An important component for nurses' job satisfaction. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 38(3), 349-357. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0020-7489(00)00065-1
- A. Adams, S. Bond. (2000). Hospital nurses' job satisfaction, individual and organizational characteristics. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 32(3), 536-543. DOI: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.01513.x https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.01513.x
- J. Choi & H. J. Park. (2009). Professional self-concept, self-efficacy and job satisfaction of clinical nurse in schoolwork. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 15(1), 37-44.
- Y. S. Kang & K. Y. Jo. (2012). Relationship between autonomy and job satisfaction of the hospital nurses. Journal of Korean Society of Health Service Management, 6(2), 45-56. https://doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2012.6.2.045
- M. H. Sung, Y. A. Kim & M. J. Ha. (2011). The relationships of professional self-concept, professional autonomy and self-esteem to job satisfaction of clinical nurses. The Korean Journal of Fundamentals of Nursing, 18(4), 547-555.
- S. H. Lim, J. S. Ye, L. M. Byoun, Y. J. Hu, J. Y. Goo & H. A. Kim. (2001). A study on attitudes toward professional autonomy and job satisfaction of pediatrics nurses. Journal of Clinical Nursing Study, 31(5), 37-54.
- S, M, Lee. (2000). The Causal relationships among nurses perceived autonomy, job satisfaction and related variables. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 6(1), 109-122.
- J. A. Park & J. H. Yeo. (2015). Effect of professional autonomy and professional self-concept on job satisfaction of emergency nurses. Journal of Korean Critical Care Nursing, 8(1), 62-70.
- E. H. Kim. (2016). A convergence study about influences of self-efficacy and mindfulness on job satisfaction on general hospital nurses. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(5), 107-116. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.5.107 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.5.107
- M. M. Park & S. J. Han. (2013). Relations of job satisfaction with emotional labor, job stress, and personal resources in home healthcare nurses. Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, 24(1), 51-61. https://doi.org/10.12799/jkachn.2013.24.1.51
- S. Y, Yun & D. D. Uhm. (2011). Impact on job satisfaction to job stress of physician assistant nurses. The Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 12(11), 4914-4923. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2011.12.11.4914
- H. S. Hwang & M. S. Hong. (2001). A comparative study on nurse's role conflict and job satisfactions in ICU and general unit. Chonnam Journal of Nursing Sciences, 6(1), 51-66.
- K. K. Schutzenhofer. (1983). The development of autonomy in adult women, Journal of Psychological Nursing and Mental Health Services, 21(4), 25-30. DOI : 10.3928/0279-3695-19830401-04
- K. J. Han, E, O, Lee, Y. S. Ha & G. S. Kim. (1994). Nursing Research Tools. Seoul : Hyunmoonsa.
- C. S. Yang. (2004). Relationship between professional nurse autonomy and nursing performance. Master's thesis, Younsei University, Seoul.
- S. J. Lee. (1984). A study on head nurse's satisfaction on the job. Master's thesis, Ewha Women University, Seoul.
- M. H. Lee. (2015). Convergence factor influencing job satisfaction of radiographer. Journal of Digital Convergence. 13(8), 357-368. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2015.13.8.357 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.8.357
- S. Y. Kim & K. M. Lee. (2013). Analysis fo the factors for hospital employee's job satisfaction. Korea Journal of Business Administration, 26(1), 21-40.
- C. S. Alexander, C. S. Weisman & G. A. Chase. (1982). Determinants of nurses' perceptions of autonomy with in different clinical contexts. Nursing Research, 31(1), 48-52.
- J. C. Park, C. I. Park & N. K. Kim. (2003). Oncology. Seoul : Ilchokak.
- K. H. Won. (2003). A study on job satisfaction of nurse. Master's thesis, Daejeon University, Daejeon.
- E. K. Lee & C. G. Heo. (2017). Convergent Interaction Effects of Six Worklife Area on relation between Nurse's patients related stress and burnout. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(8), 105-114. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.8.105 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.8.105
- M. A. Blegen & S. W. Mueller. (1987). Nurses' job satisfaction : A longitudinal analysis. Research in Nursing & Health, 10(4), 227-237. DOI : 10.1002/nur.4770100405 https://doi.org/10.1002/nur.4770100405
- S. K. Lee & J. H. Park. (1996). A study on the relationship between autonomy and group cohesiveness perceived by nurse and their job organizational commitment, motivation and intend to stay on jobs. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 2(1), 5-15.
- G. D. Nam, (2003). Study on the increase for the autonomy of military life. Korea Research Institute For Strategy, 12(1), 2-157.