- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
원격간호교육 성인학습자의 성격강점, 자기효능감이 주관적 행복감에 미치는 영향
The Effect of Character Strength and Self-Efficacy on Subjective Happiness of Adult Learners of Distance Nursing Education
- Kim, Jeong-Hee (College of Nursing, Jeju National University) ;
- Park, Young Suk (Department of Nursing, Korea National Open University)
- 투고 : 2018.01.09
- 심사 : 2018.03.20
- 발행 : 2018.03.28
본 연구는 원격간호교육 성인학습자의 성격강점, 자기효능감이 이들의 주관적 행복감에 미치는 영향을 파악하기 위한 서술적 조사연구이다. 자료는 2015년 9월부터 11월까지 일 국립원격대학교의 간호학사 특별편입과정 성인학습자 261명을 대상으로 성격강점, 자기효능감, 주관적 행복감 척도를 이용하여 수집하였다. 원격간호교육 성인학습자의 주관적 행복감의 평균 점수는 미국과 한국의 일반 성인 보다 약간 낮은 수준이었으며, 성격강점은 6개 하부영역 중에서 초월과 인간애가 가장 높았으며 정의감이 가장 낮았다. 다중회귀분석 결과, 원격간호교육 성인학습자의 주관적 행복감에 영향을 미치는 요인은 긍정적 통합성, 강인성과 지각된 건강상태이었다. 이들 변수가 주관적 행복감 총 변량의 38.0%를 설명하였으며, 긍정적 통합성이 가장 큰 영향을 미치는 요인이었다. 직업과 원격학습을 병행하는 간호사들의 주관적 행복감을 증진하기 위한 방안으로 긍정적 통합성과 강인성의 성격강점을 강화하고 건강상태를 효과적으로 관리할 수 있는 다양한 교육 및 학습 지원전략의 개발을 제언한다.
- H. H. Park, K. O. Lee & S. O. Kim. (2016). A study on the participation motivation of clinical nurses in job training. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(8), 319-329. DOI: 10.14400/JDC.2016.14.8.319 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.8.319
- J. H. GO, M. R. Han & J. Hur. (2014). The analysis of raw data of completion of off-line continuing education in nursing in Seoul, 2008-2012. Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(6), 527-538. DOI: 10.14400/JDC.2014.12.6.527 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.6.527
- Institute of Medicine (US), Committee on the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing. (2011). The future of nursing: Leading change, advancing health. Washington, DC: National Academies Press. DIO: 10.101/j.jopan.2011.02.002
- Y. S. Park & J. H. Kim. (2015). Daily hassles, self-efficacy and stress responses of adult learners of distance education in digital convergence era-Based on RN-BSN students. Journal of Digital Convergence, 13(9), 397-407. DOI: 10.14400/JDC.2015.13.9.397 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.9.397
- T. K. Altmann. (2011). Registered nurses returning to school for a bachelors degree in nursing: Issues emerging from a meta-analysis of the research. Contemporary Nurse, 39(2), 256-272. https://doi.org/10.5172/conu.2011.39.2.256
- M. T. Duffy, M. A. Friesen, K. G. Speroni, D. Swengros, L. A. Shanks, P. A. Waiter & M. J. Sheridan. (2014). BSN completion barriers, challenges, incentives, and strategies. Journal of Nursing Administration, 44(4), 232-236. DOI: 10.1097/NNA.0000000000000054 https://doi.org/10.1097/NNA.0000000000000054
- I. Jung, S. Choi, C. Lim & J. Leem, (2002). Effects of different types of interaction on learning achievement, satisfaction and participation in web-based instruction. Innovations in education and teaching international, 39(2), 153-162. DOI: 10.1080/14703290252934603 https://doi.org/10.1080/14703290252934603
- Y. S. Park. (2010). Relationship between lifelong learning and happiness-With focus on sense of self-respect and Immersion. The Korean Journal of Human Resource Development, 12(4), 19-136.
- R. Sabates, & C. Hammond. (2008). The impact of lifelong learning on happiness and well-being. London: Institute of education.
- M. H. Nam & Y. C. Kwon. (2012). The relationship between better life index, nursing performance and intents to leave among hospital nurses. Journal of Digital Convergence, 10(9), 417-427. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.9.417
- Y. S. Park. (2014). Perceived stress type, physical symptoms and happiness of nurses-Based on RN-BSN learner of distance education university. The Korean Journal of Stress Research, 22(22), 221-230. https://doi.org/10.17547/kjsr.2014.22.4.221
- M. E. Seligman. (2004). Authentic Happiness: Using the NewPositive Psychology to Realize Your Potential for Lasting Fulfillment. New York: Simon and Schuster.
- M. E. Seligman. (2006).(original 2004 published). Authentic Happiness: Using the New Positive Psychology to Realize Your Potential for Lasting Fulfillment.(I. J. Kim, trans.). Anyang: Mulpure.
- C. Peterson & M. E. Seligman. (2004). Character Strengths and Virtues: A Handbook and Classification (Vol. 1). New York: Oxford University Press.
- C. Peterson, & M. E. Seligman. (2009).(original 2004 published). Character Strengths & Virtues: A Handbook & Classification(Vol. 1)(Y. R. Moon, I. J. Kim, H. J. Won, S. H. Baek, S. Y. An. trans.). Seoul: Korea Counseling Center.
- H. M. Kim & H. Y. Yoon. (2016). Effects of maximizing workers'-emotional character strengths on their subjective well-being and job satisfaction. Cognitive Behavior Therapy in Korea, 16(1), 23-42.
- J. Y. Kim & S. M. Kwon. (2013). The influence of character strengths on mental health. The Korean Journal of Clinical Psychology, 32(4), 783-802. https://doi.org/10.15842/kjcp.2013.32.4.002
- H. A. Kim & H. J. Kim. (2011). The study on factors predicting adult learners' academic achievement and persistence in distance education. Journal of Lifelong Learning Society, 21(1), 51-78.
- J. H. Kim & Y. S. Park. (2015). Effects of emotional labor and self-efficacy on psychosocial stress of nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 21(1), 111-121. DOI: https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2015.21.1.111 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2015.21.1.111
- S. O. Kim. (2017). The effect of self-efficacy and positive thinking on subjective happiness of nursing students. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(12), 435-444. DOI: 1014400/JDC20171512435 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.1.435
- E. Y. Kim. (2017). A Study on happiness of nursing students. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(9), 385-395.DOI: 10.14400/JDC.2017.15.9.385 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.9.385
- K. S. Roh. (2014) Statistical Analysis of the Thesis: SPSS & AMOS 21. Seoul: Hanbit Academy.
- N. Park, C. Peterson, & M. E. Seligman. (2004). Strengths of character and well-being. Journal of social and Clinical Psychology, 23(5), 603-619. https://doi.org/10.1521/jscp.23.5.603.50748
- K. M. Yang. (1999). Analysis of the relationship between the empowerment, the job-related individual characteristics and the work performance of nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 5(1), 39-61.
- M. Sherer & C. H. Adams. (1983). Construct validation of the self-efficacy scale. Psychological Reports, 53(3), 899-902. https://doi.org/10.2466/pr0.1918.104.22.1689
- S. Lyubomirsky & H. S. Lepper. (1999). A measure of subjective happiness: Preliminary reliability and construct validation. Social indicators research, 46(2), 137-155. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1006824100041
- M. S. Woo. (2012). Happiness of Positive Psychology. Anyang: Mulpure.
- S. L. Kim. (2017). A Study on character strength and subjective happiness of oncology Nurses. Unpublished master's thesis. Korea National Open University, Seoul.
- E. M. Kim, Y. H. Yang, H. Lee & M. Yu. (2016). Factors influencing subjective happiness in Korean nursing students. Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 22(3), 294-303. https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2016.22.3.294
- C. Peterson. (2010).(original 2006 published). A Primer in Positive Psychology.(Y. R. Moon, I. J. Kim, S. H. Baek. trans.). Anyang: Mulpure..
- M. Y. Kim & H. Kang. (2016). A study of adult learners in the lifelong learning happiness. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 17(4), 138-146. DOI: 10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.4.138 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.4.138
- M. E. Seligman, T. A. Steen, N. Park & C. Peterson. (2005). Positive psychology progress: Empirical validation of interventions. American psychologist, 60(5), 410. DOI: 10.1037/0003-066X.60.5.410 https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.60.5.410
- H. M. Kim. (2016). The Relation between signature strengths and well-being and the effect of signature strengths use based intervention on well-being. Unpublished master's thesis. Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- E. J. Park. (2010). Effects of signature strength activities and subordinate strength activities of female high school students' subjective euphoria. Unpublished master's thesis, Keimyung University, Daegu.
- J. M. Lee, & Y. S. Park. (2017). Character strengths, physical, and mental health status of the homeless in self-reliance support facilities. The Korean Academy of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 26(1), 67-76. https://doi.org/10.12934/jkpmhn.2017.26.1.67
- A. Bandura. (1997). Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. Choice Reviews Online, 35(3), 35-1826.