- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Donations Feedback and Donation Awareness to Donation Continuity Intention
기부금 사용 내역 피드백과 기부인식이 기부지속에 미치는 영향
- Suh, Munshik (Pusan National University Department of Business Administration) ;
- Oh, Daeyang (Pusan National University Department of Business Administration)
- Received : 2017.12.04
- Accepted : 2018.03.20
- Published : 2018.03.28
The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of donation expenditure details and the shift in awareness as a result of disclosure of donation expenditure details in order to promote constant donation by nonprofit organizations in the course of marketing activities. The first experiment was configured through
Nonprofit marketing;Relationship continuity;Feedback;Donation perception;Donation satisfaction
Supported by : Pusan National University
- C. H. Kang. (1998). A study of the general characteristics of people participating in sponsorship activities and the factors influencing their sponsorship efforts. Korean Journal of Social Welfare, 35, 1-30.
- S. H. Lee. (2010) "Sharing broadcast" was also frozen in the cold wave of raising money. The kukmin ilbo. http://news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0004426944
- Y. S. Sung, J. Y. Kim & S. K. Min. (2011). The impact of Recipient's Facial Expression and Charitable Purpose in Charitable Persuasion. Korean Journal of Consumer and Advertising Psychology, 12(3), 639-658. https://doi.org/10.21074/kjlcap.2011.12.3.639 https://doi.org/10.21074/kjlcap.2011.12.3.639
- A. Sargeant & J. Mckenzie. (1998). A lifetime of Giving: An Analysis of Donor Lifetime Value. West Mailing, U.K : Charities Aid Foundation.
- K. R. Kim. (2000). A Study on the donating behaviour and related factors among white collar worker in big enterprise. Master dissertation. Ewha Womans University. Seoul.
- N. W. Kim. (2004). Marketing mix analysis on factors affecting donation attitude of professional workers. Master dissertation. Soongsil University. Seoul.
- M. J. Hong. (1999). A Study on the Factors Affecting Continuation and Abortion of Affiliate Support Activities. Master dissertation. Ewha Womans University. Seoul.
- C. D. B. Burt & K. Strongman. (2005). Use of images in charity advertis-ing: Improving donations and compliance rates. International Journal of Organizational Behavior. 8(8), 571-580
- D. A. Small & N. M. Verrochi. (2009). The Face of Need: Facial Emotion Expression on Charity Advertisements, Journal of Marketing Research. 46(6), 777-787. https://doi.org/10.1037/e683162011-037 https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkr.46.6.777
- A. Sargeant, & L. Woodliffe. (2007). Gift giving: an interdisciplinary review, International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, 12(4), 275-307. https://doi.org/10.1002/nvsm.308 https://doi.org/10.1002/nvsm.308
- J. H. Jeong & M. H. Kim. (2008). A Study of Lapsed Donors' Characteristics and Giving Behavior, Korean Journal of Welfare Studies, 37, 241-266.
- J. F. Khodakarami, P. Andrew & V. Rajkumar. (2015). Developing Donor Relationships: The Role of the Breadth of Giving, Journal of Marketing, 79(4), 77-93. https://doi.org/10.1509/jm.14.0351 https://doi.org/10.1509/jm.14.0351
- J. K. Choi. (1990). A Study on Supporter Management in the Family Planning of Children's Welfare Facilities. Master dissertation. Soongsil University. Seoul.
- Trend Monitor. (2014). Donation-related perception survey. Seoul : Trend Monitor.
- S. J. Yoo. (2001). A Stu dy on the D eterminants of Philanthropy: Focusing on Seoul citizens. Master dissertation. Yon sei University. Seoul.
- A. Sargeant. (2001). Managing donor defection: Why should donors stop giving?, New Directions for Philanthropic Fundraising, 32, 59-7. https://doi.org/10.1002/pf.3204
- H. Y. Jung. (1990). A Study on the Fund Raising of Social Welfare Institutions. Master dissertation Soongsil University. Seoul.
- A. Sargeant & E. Jay. (2004). Reasons for lapse: the case of face-to-face donors, International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, 9(2), 171-182. https://doi.org/10.1002/nvsm.245 https://doi.org/10.1002/nvsm.245
- A. Sargeant. (2000). Relationship Fundraising: How to Keep Donors Loyal, Nonprofit Management and Leadership, 12(2), 177-192. https://doi.org/10.1002/nml.12204 https://doi.org/10.1002/nml.12204
- P. Kotler & R. A. Andreasen. (1987). Startegic Marketing for Non-Profit Organisations.. New Jersey ; Prencite-Hall.
- M. S. Seo & J. W. Ahn (2008). A Study on the Relationship between the Importance of Customer Participation and Positive Customer Results through Satisfaction with Service Contact Points, The Academy of Customer Satisfaction Management, 10(1), 31-49.
- D. Sirdeshmukh, J. Singh, & B. Sabol. (2002). Consumer Trust, Value, and Loyalty in Relational Exchanges, Journal of Marketing, 66(1), 15-37. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.220.127.116.1149 https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.18.104.22.16849
- J. J. Park. (2018.) Effects of Customers' Perceived Service Justice in Membership Discount on Customer's Satisfaction and Relationship Quality in Deluxe Hotel. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 8(1), 265-274. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2018.8.1.265 https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2018.8.1.265
- T. G. An. (2017). A Study on the Effect of Festival Satisfaction on the Determination of Revisited Visits of Festival Visitors -Suncheon food art festival-. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(11), 241-247. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.11.241 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.11.241
- K. H. Cho. & H. S. Bae. (2017.) Convergence study of the in-flight meal quality on customer satisfaction, brand image and brand loyalty in airlines, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(12), 317-327. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.12.317 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.12.317
- R. D. Waters. (2007). Nonprofit organizations use of the Internet: A content analysis of communication trends on the Internet sites of the organizations on the Philanthropy 400, Nonprofit Management & Leadership, 18(1), 59-76. https://doi.org/10.1002/nml.171 https://doi.org/10.1002/nml.171
- R. M. Morgan & S. D. Hunt. (1994). The Commitment-Trust Theory of Relationship Marketing, Journal of Marketing, 58(3), 20-38. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252308 https://doi.org/10.2307/1252308
- J. S. Han. (2005). A Study on the donations and philantropic effort in Social Welfare Organization. Master dissertation. Ewha Womans University. Seoul.
- S. E. Lee & S. T. Lee. (2009). A study on the Factors Influencing Individual's Giving Behavior : Focusing on the Mediating Effects of Organizational Trust and Commitment, Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration, 11(3), 69-95.
- C. S. Lee & H. Y. Jang. (2017). The Effects of Sense of Community and Trust in Charitable Organization on Donation Motive and Attitude of Adolescents, Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(4), 83-89. 10.14400/JDC.2017.15.4.83 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.4.83
- R. E. McCarville & J. L. Crompton. (1987). An empirical investigation of the influence of information on reference prices for public swimming pools, Journal of Leisure Research, 19(3), 223-235. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222216.1987.11969689
- D. A. Small & G. Loewenstein. (2003). Helping a Victim or Helping the Victim: Altruism and Identifiability, Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 26(1), 5-16. https://doi.org/10.1037/027075 https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1022299422219
- R. E. McCarville. (1991). An empirical investigation of the influence of cost information on willingness to pay for public aerobics classes, Leisure Sciences: An Interdisciplinary Journal, 13(2), 85-96. https://doi.org/10.1080/01490409109513128 https://doi.org/10.1080/01490409109513128
- M. H. Kim & Y. H. Hwang. (2015). Factors Influencing Willingness to Pay a Price Premium for Travel Products of Social Enterprise, Korea Journal of Tourism Research, 39(10), 149-161. http://dx.doi.org/10.17086/JTS.2015.39.10.149.161
- J. H. Kim & J. H. Kim. (2014). Is Sympathy Message in Charity Campaign Always Effective?: Effect of "Mortality Salience" and Massage Type on Intention to Donate, Annual Conference of Korean Psychological Association, 1, 404-404
- J. H. Park. (2017.) A Study on the Effective Ways of Charity Campaigns - focused on a Classification of Charity Case Studies, Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(12), 227-234. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.12.227 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.227
- Y. W. Kim & C. A. Kim. (2004). A Study on the Symbolic Reality of Non-profit Fund-Raising : An Application of the Fantasy Theme Analysis, Korean nonprofit Research, 3(2), 73-119
- J. T. Gourville. (1998). The Effect of Implicit versus Explicit Comparisons on Temporal Pricing Claims, Marketing Letters, 10(2), 113-124 https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1008084712717
- D. B. Kim. (2005). Civil society and volunteering, Seoul ; Hakjisa
- P. Blau. (1964). Exchane and power in social life, New York : Wiley
- W. T. Harbaugh. (1998). The Prestige Motive for Making Charitable Transfers, The American Economic Review, 88(2), 277-282
- E. H. Lee. (2011). The relationship between perceptions and attitudes of individual donations. Master disseration. Sookmyung Women's University. Seoul.
- S. T. Park, W. H. Kim & T. U. Kim. (2017). An Exploratory Study on Factors influencing the Giving Behavior: focusing on Self-Esteem and Perceived Responsibility toward Social Welfare, Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(10), 151-160. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.10.151 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.10.151
- Y. H. Rho. (2011). Can donor management of nonprofit social service organizations lead to changes in donors' behaviors and perception toward a donation-receiving organization?, Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration, 13(1), 1-31.
- C. H. Kang. (2002). An Exploratory Analysis of Participation in Charitable Contributions and Donation Efforts, Giving Korea 2002 symposium, Seoul.
- M. A. Moliner, J. Sanchez, R. Rodriguez, & L. Callarisa. (2007). Perceived relationship quality and post-purchase perceived value, European Journal of Marketing, 41(11/12), 1392-1422. https://doi.org/10.1108/03090560710821233 https://doi.org/10.1108/03090560710821233
- D. J. Choi. (2010). A Study on Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty in Non-Profit Store: Focused on 'Beautiful Store' as a charity shop. Doctoral disseration. Gyeongsang National University. Jinju.
- E. Delado and J. L. Munuera. (2001). Brand trust in the context of customer loyalty, European Journal of Marketing, 35(11/12), 1238-1258. https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000006475 https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000006475
- S. B. Kim & B. Ryu. (2012). A Study on the Mediating Effects of Ritualization between Private Donor's Motivation and Attitude, Korean Non-profit Research, 11(1), 161-190.