- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Role and Development Plan of Seongdong-gu Educational Welfare Center in Seoul
서울시 성동구 교육복지센터의 역할 및 발전방안에 관한 연구
- Kwon, Sung-Chul (Dept. of Social Welfare, Catholic University)
- 권성철 (가톨릭대학교 일반대학원 사회복지학과)
- Received : 2018.01.26
- Accepted : 2018.03.20
- Published : 2018.03.28
The purpose of this study is to investigate the role and performance of Seongdong-gu Educational Welfare Center in Seoul and to find practical ways of future direction of the educational welfare center. For this study, we collected data on social welfare organizations related to the education welfare center project and working professionals working in schools, and analyzed the data using Focus Group Interview. As a result of the study, it was shown that the role of educational welfare center and the role of important bridge such as integrated case management and program support through smooth mediation and linkage among educational welfare performing agencies were carried out. This study is important for the first time in the academic papers in that it has studied practically the achievement and future development of the educational welfare center. In future research, Various studies will be needed.
- K. K. Kim. (2005). Educational Gap in Korea and Determinant Factors. Educational Gap in Korea and Determinant Factors, 15(3), 1.
- M. K. Kim,.(2018). A Convergent Study on Factors Influencing Adolescents' Mental Health of Multicultural Family. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 9(1), 189-197. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2018.9.1.189
- K. S. Ko, J. S. Lee & C. h. Park. (2017). A Study on the Educational Smart Contents of Adolescents' Gatekeeper Program. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(6), 181-197. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.1.181
- K. N. Park (2014). Differences and Effect of After-School Class Experiences on Elementary Students' Sociality and Self-Esteem. Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(5), 46.
- K. M. Park, M. h. Gang & K. O. Oh. (2017). The Effects of the Magic Program on Depression and Self-esteem in Rural Low-Income Children. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(2), 208.
- K. J. Cho. (2014). Problems and improvement tasks for restructuring of the educational welfare priority project. Korean journal of youth studies, 21(2), 496.
- S. W. Byun, S. H. Kim & S. H. Park. (2017). A Meta-analysis on the effectiveness of interventions applied to teens in multicultural families. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(1), 278.
- Coleman. J. S., Campbell, E. Q., Hobson, C. J. & McPartland, J. M. (1996). Equality of Educational Opportunity. Washington. D. C.: US. Government Printing Office.
- K. S. Kim, K. S. Shin & H. M. Lee. (2017). The Effect of Positive and Negative Parenting Attitudes on Adolescents' Smartphone Dependency in the Time of Convergence : Focusing on the Mediating Effect of Poor Attachment. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 7(4), 139-149. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2017.7.4.139
- I. H. Kim. (2010). Tasks of Education Welfare Policy for Eliminating Educational Alienation and Disparity. Korea Social Policy Review, 17(1), 130-137.
- K. H. Ok, M. H. Kim & H. Y. Chun, (2001). An ecological approach to enhancing self-care children's welfare of low-income families. Sungkok collection of treatises, 32(3), 3.
- E. D. Kim & C. S. Park. (2017). The Effects of Mother's Parenting Stress on Children's Problematic Behavior in the Times of Convergence : The Moderating Effects of Father's Parenting Participation. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 7(6), 123-133. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2017.7.6.123
- B. R. Ryu. (2010). Direction of education welfare policy for education alienated group. The Korean Society For The Study Of Education, 4, 76.
- Y. J. Cho. (2013). Diagnosis and analysis of private education expenses polarization. The Korean Society for Economics and Finance of Education Conference. Seoul : The Korean Society For The Economics And Finance Of Education, 76.
- Seoul Metropolitan of Education. (2016). 2016 Education Welfare Priority Support Project Operation Manual. [Operation Manual]. Seoul.
- I. H. Kim & B. Y. Ahn. (2009). Education welfare policy, Seoul : DasanBooks.
- J. W. Kim. (2007). Education welfare and the scope of school education. Korean journal of sociology of education, 17(4), 39.
- B. S. Hong. (2004). Directions and Assignments of Educational Welfare in Korea. Korean journal of social welfare, 56(1), 257.
- I. H. Kim. (2012). A Study on the Operation of Community of Practice As a Mechanism for Strengthening School Faculty's Education Welfare Capabilities. Research on Political Science in Education, 19(4), 3.
- Seoul Metropolitan of Education. (2013). 2013 Regional Education Welfare Center establishment.[Operating plan]. Seoul.
- S. J. Lee. (2016). A Study on the Actual Conditions of the Policy of 'Priority-Zone Investment for Education Welfare'. The Journal of Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction, 16(2), 1141-1159.
- K. A. Kim & J. W. Kim. (2007). Case study on the building process of network-based education system in a community. The Korean Society for the Study of Lifelong Education, 13(3), 117-142.
- K. A. Kim. (2009). Exploring meaning of a networker's role in the education-welfare network : Mainly with cases of school in the eduzone project. The Korean Society for the Study of Lifelong Education, 15(4), 185-215.
- Y. K. Lee. (2013). A Study on networking in education welfare priority zone. The Journal of Educational Research, 11(4), 137-167.
- E. Y. Jo & S. G. Kim. (2013). Factors Influencing Service Use of Education Welfare Priority Support Project. The Korean Society of School Social Work, 25, 1-23.
- Morgan, D. I. (1998). The Focus Group Guidebook: Focus Group Kit 1, SAGE Publication: CA.
- Krueger, R. A. (1998). Analyzing & Reporting Focus Group Results: Focus Group Kit 6, SAGE Publication: CA.
- Y. H. Kim & S. H. Kang. (2014). An Exploration Study of Entrepreneurial Experiences and Ensuing Burnouts: Focus-Group Interviews among Professional Counselors. Korean Journal Of Counseling And Psychotherapy, 26(1), 1-26.
- Y. S. Lee. (2015, October). A Study on Relative Importance of Critical Success Factors in the Seoul Education and Welfare Center. Seoul Regional Education Center Forum Presentation, Seoul : Seoul Regional Education Welfare Center, 1-26..