- Volume 22 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
EFFECT OF PERTURBATION IN THE SOLUTION OF FRACTIONAL NEUTRAL FUNCTIONAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- ABDO, MOHAMMED. S. (RESEARCH SCHOLAR AT DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS, DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR MARATHWADA UNIVERSITY) ;
- PANCHAL, SATISH. K. (DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS, DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR MARATHWADA UNIVERSITY)
- Received : 2018.01.07
- Accepted : 2018.03.12
- Published : 2018.03.25
In this paper, we study the initial value problem for neutral functional differential equations involving Caputo fractional derivative of order
- S. Abbas, Existence of solutions to fractional order ordinary and delay differential equations and applications, Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, 9 (2011) 1-11.
- M. S. Abdo and S. K. Panchal, Existence and continuous dependence for fractional neutral functional differential equations, Journal of Mathematical Modeling(JMM), 5 (2017) 153-170.
- M. S. Abdo and S. K. Panchal, Some New Uniqueness Results of Solutions to Nonlinear Fractional Integro-Differential Equations, Annals of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 16 (2018), 345-352. https://doi.org/10.22457/apam.v16n2a11
- R. Agarwal, Y. Zhou and Y. He, Existence of fractional neutral functional differential equations, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 59 (2010) 1095-1100. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2009.05.010
- M. Benchohra, J. Henderson, S. K. Ntouyas and A. Ouahab, Existence results for fractional order functional differential equations with infinite delay, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 338 (2008) 1340-1350. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2007.06.021
- J. Cao, H. Chen and W. Yang, Existence and continuous dependence of mild solutions for fractional neutral abstract evolution equations, Advances in Difference Equations, 2015 (2015) 1-6.
- D. Delboso and L. Rodino, Existence and uniqueness for a nonlinear fractional differential equation, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 204 (1996) 609-625. https://doi.org/10.1006/jmaa.1996.0456
- K. Diethelm and N. J. Ford, Analysis of fractional differential equations, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 265 (2002) 229-248. https://doi.org/10.1006/jmaa.2000.7194
- K. Diethelm, The Analysis of Fractional Differential Equations, Lecture Notes inMathematics 2004, Springer, Berlin, 2010.
- Q. Dong, Existence and continuous dependence for weighted fractional differential equations with infinite delay, Advance Difference Equations, 2014 (2014) 1-13.
- A. M. A. El-Sayed, F. Gaafar and M. El-Gendy, Continuous dependence of the solution of Ito stochastic differential equation with nonlocal conditions, Applied Mathematical Sciences, 10(2016) 1971-1982. https://doi.org/10.12988/ams.2016.64135
- J. Hale and J. Kato, Phase space for retarded equations with infinite delay, Funkcial Ekvac, 21 (1978) 11-41.
- E. Hernandez, Existence results for partial neutral functional integrodifferential equations with unbounded delay, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 292 (2004). 194-210. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2003.11.052
- Y. Hino, S. Murakami and T. Naito, Functional differential equations with infinite delay, Lecture Notes in Math 1473, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1991.
- A. A. Kilbas, H.M. Srivastava and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, North-Holland Math. Stud. 204, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2006.
- V. Lakshmikantham, Theory of fractional functional differential equations, Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, 69 (2008) 3337-3343. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.na.2007.09.025
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Differential Equations, John Wiley, New York, 1993.
- GM. N.Mophou, GM. Guerekata, Existence of mild solutions of some semilinear neutral fractional functional evolution equations with infinite delay, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 216 (2010) 61-69. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2009.12.062
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Academic Press, San Diego, 1999.
- H. A. H. Salem, On the existence of continuous solutions for a singular system of non-linear fractional differential equations, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 198 (2008) 445-452. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2007.08.063
- S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas and O. I.Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives. Theory and Applications, Gordon and Breach, Yverdon, 1993.
- M. Sharma, and S. Dubey, Analysis of Fractional Functional Differential Equations of Neutral Type with Nonlocal Conditions, Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, 25 (2017) 499-517. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12591-016-0290-1
- Y. Zhou and F. Jiao, Existence of mild solutions for fractional neutral evolution equations,Computers &Mathematics with Applications, 59 (2010) 1063-1077. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2009.06.026
- Y. Zhou, Basic theory of fractional differential equations, Singapore, World Scientific, 2014.
- Y. Zhou and F. Jiao and J. Li, Existence and uniqueness for p-type fractional neutral differential equations, Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, 71 (2009) 2724-2733. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.na.2009.01.105