- Volume 7 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on Estimation of Liquid Leakage Using Wide Angle Camera Based Angled of Arrival Algorithm in Bio Plant
- Shin, Jaekwon (Fivetek Co., Ltd.) ;
- Mariappan, Vinayagam (Graduate School of Nano IT Design Fusion, Seoul National Univ. of Science and Technology) ;
- Woo, Deokgun (Graduate School of Nano IT Design Fusion, Seoul National Univ. of Science and Technology) ;
- Lee, Junghoon (Dept. of Electrical Information Control, Dongseoul Uni) ;
- Lee, Jisung (Intelligent Robot System Research Group, Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI)) ;
- Kim, Minsoo (SRENG Co., Ltd.) ;
- Kim, Jintae (Fivetek Co., Ltd.)
- Received : 2018.01.10
- Accepted : 2018.02.05
- Published : 2018.03.31
In addition to the instability of energy import costs caused by the depletion of petroleum resources, which is a representative energy resource, and the strengthening of various regulations such as the convention on climate change, the plant for bio energy production, which is being watched as the next generation energy, and became subject of various complaints. In order to solve this problem, the bio-plant is underground and the ground is parked, making the convenience and accessibility of citizens more and more accessible. In this situation, the development of bioenergy production technology also increases the risk factor in bioenergy production process. Accordingly this paper explains method about apply the wide angle camera based AOA algorithm to the bio plant to prevent the accidents from spreading due to the lack of facilities and safety devices and the aging of the facilities and suggests a technique that can quickly identify the location and direction when it occurs.
Bio Energy;Bio Plant;Liquid Leakage;Wide Angle Camera
Grant : Development of Biogas plant process and Integrated Safety Inspection Solution based on facility IoT
Supported by : Institute for Information & communications Technology Promotion(IITP)
- C.H. Kim and Y.M. Yoon, "Research Trends of Livestock Manure Recycling Using Biogas Production Facility", Rural and Environmental Engineering Journal, No. 95, pp. 105-117, July 2007.
- M.K. Song, B.C. Park, S.M. Hong, and S.H. Hwang, "Methanogenic population dynamics using real-time quantitative PCR (QPCR) of UASB two-phase biogas plant treating swine wastewater," in Proc. Korean Society of Environmental Engineers Workshop Presentation Files, pp. 242-248., December 2016.
- D.B. Park, et al., Research on renewable energy policy in agriculture sector, Science and Technology Policy Institute, pp. 24, 2015.
- Kwang Seok Oh, Kyo Sung Lee, Tae Bum Yoon, Ki Dong Kim, and Young Sam Oh, "Biogas as a Transport Fuel", Cleaning & Upgrading Technology", KIC News, vol.16, No.2, 2013.
- W.S. Cho, "Biogas leak and explosion due to insufficient measures", Monthly Gas Security, pp. 40-43, May 2012.
- Choi Young-ae, "Digester Explosion at the Sincheon Sewage Treatment Plant in Daegu", Kookmin Ilbo, Oct. 2016.
- Y.S. Cho, S.Y. Cho, B.D. Kim, et al, "Technical Trend of Indoor/Outdoor Seamless Positioning", Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, vol.22, No.3, pp. 20-28, June 2007.