- Volume 19 Issue 3
본 연구의 목적은 아동의 감염예방 교육을 위하여 아동, 부모, 교사를 대상으로 웹기반 감염예방교육 프로그램을 개발하고 프로그램 평가를 확인하는 것이다. 웹기반 교육프로그램 개발에 대한 연구결과, 분석, 설계, 개발, 평가의 4 단계로 2015년 2월 1일에 시작하여 2015년 10월 5일에 웹기반 프로그램이 완성되었다. 완성된 웹사이트는 CHILD4HEALTH라고 명명하였다. 감염예방을 위한 교육 콘텐츠는 아동, 부모, 교사의 3 영역으로 구성된다. 대상에 따른 9개의 카테고리는 애니메이션, 어린이 사전, 엄마와 함께, 노래, 퀴즈, 게임, 부모를 위한 교육내용, 교사를 위한 교육내용, 가정통신문이다. 흥미와 교육적 효과를 위해 6개의 캐릭터가 개발되었다. 웹기반 교육프로그램 평가에 대한 연구결과는 웹사이트, 신뢰도, 만족도로 제시된다. 웹사이트 평가결과, 부모들은 사용 용이성
- S. W. Yoon, O. S. Kim, E. S. Park, H. S. Oh, S. Y. Jung, H. Y. Jin, E. O. Choi, H. K. Hong, "Infection control", pp. 1-450, Seoul: O-rae, 2014.
- S. G. Lee, "2013 Korean National Immunization Survey", pp. 1-2, Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2013.
- Gyeonggi Institute of Health Environment, "Survey on hand washing", [cited 2014 March 28], Available From: http://www.gg.go.kr/search/index.php?kwd (accessed Oct., 20, 2016)
- National Statistical Office, "Cause of death statistics(nationwide)", [cited 2013 March 8], Available From: http://kostat.go.kr/wnsearch/search.jsp (accessed Sep., 11, 2016)
- Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, "Vaccination guidance", [cited 2015. May 11], Available From: https://nip.cdc.go.kr/irgd/index.html (accessed Jan., 20, 2017)
- I. O. Kim, "A Study on Health Education Program Development of Respiratory Communicable Disease Prevention for Preschool Children and the Measurement of It's Effects". Child Health Nursing Research, 10, 1, pp. 66-79, 2004.
- G. M. Lee, "The effect of computerized education program on management practice for children of respiratory communicable disease and their families", [master's thesis], Daegu: Catholic University of Daegu, 2007.
- D. W. Lee, I. S. Kwon, E. Jeong, "Development and Effects of a Child Health Management Program Based on Cooperative Learning for Mothers of Preschool Children", Child Health Nursing Research, 23, 1, pp. 48-60, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4094/chnr.2017.23.1.48 https://doi.org/10.4094/chnr.2017.23.1.48
- H. R. Lee, "The Effects of Parenting Self-Efficacy of patient's mothers of urinary tract infection, having the Knowledge of the Urinary tract infection and the Practice of the precautions of the disease", [master's thesis], Seoul: Ewha Womans University, 2011.
- Y. M. Yoon, M. Y. Im, "Study on factors affecting preventive behaviors for infants" and preschoolers" infectious disease of child-care teachers", The Korean Society for Early Childhood Education, 32, 1, pp. 253-273, 2012. https://doi.org/10.18023/kjece.2012.32.1.011
- Buckleitner, W., Orr, A., Wolock E, "The Complete Sourcebook on Children's Software", Flemington, NJ: Active Learning Associates, 1998.
- K. W. Lee, M. S. Kim, J. H. Ryu, J. S. Park, H. O, Lee, B. K. Joe, H. K. Hong, B. R. Hwang, "Theory and Practice of Multimedia Education", Seoul: Changjisa, 1998.
- D. H. Kim, J. H. Park, "Survey of Parents and Kindergarten Teachers on their Education Needs Regarding the Prevention of Infectious Diseases in Children", The Korean Journal of Health Service Management, 10, 4, pp. 213-223, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2016.10.4.213 https://doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2016.10.4.213
- J. W. Shin, B. M. Jeong, S. H. Hong, "An impact of animation produced for children on early childhood education", Journal of Korea Design Knowledge, 24, pp. 377-386, 2012.
- I. W. Song, "Study of appropriateness of the preschool animation for the development in the preschool period", [master's thesis], Seoul: Hong-il University, 2008.
- J. S. Park. "Investigating the pre-service early childhood teachers' experience of making teaching materials". Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 18, 6. pp. 418-430, 2017. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.6.418
- H. Y. Koo, " The Educational Needs of Families with Respiratory Infected Children and the Degree of Nurses' Educational Performances Perceived by Families ", Child Health Nursing Research , 8, 3, pp. 281-290, 2002.
- M. Y. Lee, "Effects of the educational session of infant respiratory disease management on mother' performance level.", [master's thesis], Gwangju: Jeonnam National University, 2006.
- D. H. Kim, J. H. Park, "Practice of Child Infection Prevention Education", pp. 1-140, Gyeonggi-do: Soomoonsa, 2016.
- D. w. Lee, I. S. kwon, "Knowledge and Practice of Infection Prevention by Mothers of Young Children", Journal of Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing, 15, 3, pp. 306-313, 2009. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4094/jkachn.2009.15.3.306 https://doi.org/10.4094/jkachn.2009.15.3.306
- E. J. Kim, H. N. Im, "Exploration of Infant's Educational Significances and Critical Points in 'Pororo', TV Animation", The Korea Society for Children's Media, 10, 2, pp. 163-185, 2011.
- The Nemours Foundation/KidsHealth, "Kids' dictionary of medical words." [cited 2016 March 1], Available From: http://kidshealth.org/en/kids/word /?WT.ac=k-nav (accessed Oct., 15, 2016)
- M. S. Go, E. S. Kim, H. S. Yoo, Y. S. Im, J. S. Whang, "Early Childhood Education", pp. 1-415. Seoul: Chang-ji, 2014.
- J. H. Lee, I. O. Kim, "Health Education Program Development for Infants, Toddlers and Preschool Children", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 35, 2, pp. 262-269, 2005. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2005.35.2.262 https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2005.35.2.262
- S. H. Byun, "Evaluation of Educational Software Used in Special Schools for Students with Mental Retardation", [master's thesis], Seoul: Dankook University, 2007.
- G. N. Gwon, H. Y. Min, C. S. Yoon, "A study on Early Childhood Secondhand Smoke Prevention Education for Young Children's Health Right Promotion", Korean Journal of Human Ecology, 15, 2, pp. 187-196, 2006.
- Y. M. Kim, M. H. Jung, "The Development and Effect of Web-based Alcohol Preventive Education Program for Elementary School Students", Korean Journal of Health Education and Promotion, 22, 4, pp. 17-40, 2005.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단