Fig. 2. Engine load characteristics of 3-type vehicle according to the test mode. (Vehicle speed, Engine revolution, Intake pressure, Fuel injection rate)
Fig. 3. Exhaust emissions of 3-type vehicle according to the test mode.
Fig. 4. Exhaust emissions of 3-type vehicle according to the regulation test mode.
Fig. 5. Exhaust emissions of 3-type vehicle according to the test temperature in WLTP mode.
Fig. 5. PM emission of 3-type diesel vehicle according to the test temperature in NEDC mode.
Fig. 6. PM emission of 3-type vehicle according to the test temperature in WLTP mode.
Fig. 1. Schematic diagram of gasoline vehicle emission measurement system.
Table 1. Specifications of test vehicles
Table 2. Key features of the five fuel economy test mode
- M. D. Eom, J. H. Ryu, J. S. Han, Y. S. Lyu, D. W. Kim, J. C. Kim, "A Study on the VOCs Emission Characteristics by the Light Duty Diesel and LPG Fueled Vehicles", Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 8-13, (2008).
- D. I. Kang, J. C. Yi, J. Y. Choi, J. Y. Kim, Y. S. Lim, J. T. Lee, C. Y. Seo, J. S. Kim, "A study on the setting of Motor Vehicle Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards", KSAE 2011 Annual conference, KSAE11-B0123, (2011).
- D. S. Kim, J. W. Lee, J. Y. Lee, S. H. Lee, S. H. Lee, J. Y. Lee, Y. W. Lee, H. M. Choi, K. D. Min, "A study on the characteristics of PM size distribution and number of particulate matters during DPF regeneration in a HSDI Diesel engine", KSAE 2012 Annual conference, KSAE12-A0016, (2012).
- E. J. Kang, M. S. Chon, J. S. Um, K. H. Kim, Y. H. Seo, "Characteristics Evaluation of Fuel Economy and Emission according to Driving Mode Conditions of The Vehicle by Fuel Type", KSAE 2015 Annual conference, KSAE15-B0077, (2015).
- J. Y. Jang, Y. J. Lee, O. S. Kwon, "The Characteristics of Emission on Diesel Vehicle Using Low-SAPS and High-SAPS Engine Oil", KSAE 2016 Annual conference, KSAE16-F0497, (2016).
- G. W. Kang, J. T. Lee, J. H. Park, J. P. Cha, M. S. Chon, "Development of Korean RDE Routes for On-road Emissions Measurement of Light Duty Vehicles", Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 287-296, (2017). https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2017.25.3.287
- J. Louis, "Well-to-Wheel Energy Use and Greenhouse Gas Emissions for Various Vehicle Technologies", SAE Technical Paper, No.2001-01-1343, (2001).
- T. Austin, T. Carlson and J. Lyons, "The Benefits of Reducing Fuel Consumption and Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Light-Duty Vehicles", SAE International Journal of Engine, Vol. 1, Issue 1, pp. 480-490, (2009) (SAE Technical Papaer No.2008-01-0684).
- D. I. Kang, T. Y. Moon, S. E. Lee, C. Y. H. Y. Seo, J. S. Kim, "A study of greenhouse gas emission rate from LPG vehicles according to driving cycles", KSAE 2011 Annual conference, KSAE11-A0111, (2011).
- S. E. Lee, J. Y. Kim, T. Y. Moon, J. H. Son, H. K. Hong, H. J. Yun, T. R. Gwon, J. S. Kim, "A study of greenhouse gas emission rate from Gasoline vehicles according to driving cycles", KSAE 2013 Annual conference, KSAE13-B0139, (2013).