Fig. 1 Road section
Fig. 2 Straight road section
Fig. 3 Curved road section
Fig. 4 Test vehicle (B社 520d)
Fig. 5 Test measuring device
Fig. 6 Test actual road
Fig. 7 LKAS Lateral Acceleration
Table 1 Interantional and domestic standard & evaluation method
Table 2 Scenario condition
Table 3 V-box spec.
Table 4 DAQ spec.
Table 5 Test environmental conditions
Table 6 Comparison between theory and actual data
Grant : 자율주행 기술의 신뢰성 평가를 위한 실도로 기반의 실증 평가 기술 개발
Supported by : 한국산업기술평가관리원
- H. Kawazoe, T. Murakami, O. Sadano, K. Suda and H. Ono, "Development of a Lane-Keeping Support System," SAE 2001-01-0797, 2001.
- P. Raksincharoensak, M. Nagai and M. Shino, "Vision Based Lane Keeping Assistance Control by Using Drive-by-Wire Electric Vehicle," 12th World Congress on ITS, 2005.
- ISO/DIS 11270, Intelligent Transport Systems - Lane Keeping Assistance Systems - Performance Requirements and Test Procedures, 2013.
- S. C, Park, "Study on Performances evaluation of Lane-Keeping Assistance Systems", Kangwoon University, 2018.
- P. H. Yoon, and S. B. Lee, "A Study on Evaluation Method of the LKAS Test in Domestic Road Environment", Journal of Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 18, No. 12, pp. 628-637, 2017. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2017.18.12.628
- S. S. Cho. J. H. Lim, S. W. Cho, K. H. Kim and S. S. Kim, "A Study on the Performance test Method of LDWS in a real Road Condition", Journal of Korean Society of Automotive Engineers Spring Conference, pp. 1060-1065, May, 2012.
- Y. S. Lee, C. W. Moon and C. H. Jeong, "A Study on Characteristics of Human Drivers for Lane Change in Domestic Highway", Journal of Korean Society of Automotive Engineers Spring Conference, pp. 804-804, May, 2015.
- H. G. Woo, B. J. Yong, K. J. Kim and J. H. Lim, "Road Test Scenario and performance Assessments of Lane Keeping Assistance System for Passenger Vehicles", Journal of Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 255-263, March, 2016. https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2016.24.2.255
- S. C. Moon, S. G. Lee, J. J. Kim and B. S. Kim, "Detecting Lane Departure Based on GIS Using DGPS", Journal of Jorean Society of Automotive Engineers, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 16-24, April, 2012.
- https://standard.go.kr/KSCI/standardIntro/getStandardSearchView.do - Intelligent transport systems - Lane keeping assistance systems(LKAS) - Performance requirements and test procedures.
- M. S. Kang, Y. S. Kim, "Road Lane and Vehicle Distance Recognition using Real-time Analysis of Camera Images", Journal of Korean Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 12, pp. 2665-2674, December, 2010.
- Test Evaluation Method for Lane Keeping Assistance System Using Dual Cameras vol.9, pp.12, 2018, https://doi.org/10.3390/machines9120310