- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Systematic Measure of The Safety Accidents 'Preparation Behavior Manual' in Campground
캠핑장 안전사고 '대비 행동 매뉴얼'의 체계화 방안
- Yi, Joo-Wook (Dept. of Physical Education, The College of Education at Chungnam National University) ;
- Kim, Yun-Sang (Dept. of Physical Education, The College of Education at Chungnam National University) ;
- Han, Dong-Soo (Daejeon Taepyeong Middle School)
- Received : 2018.01.03
- Accepted : 2018.02.20
- Published : 2018.02.28
This study is to organize the manual for the safety accidents in campsite. For this, analyzing the types of safety accidents and reviewing the regulations of campsite. Through theoretical considerations, the problem was diagnosed and the elements of improvement were presented. Eventually, part of the Responsive and Preventative Behavior manuals were developed to organize 'Preparation Behavior Manual'. Especially, examples of safety accident prevention behavior manual were divided into: 1st, suffocation, 2nd, traffic accident, 3rd, fire, 4th, and electrical accident. "S.A.F.E.", An example, was created with the accident specific initials that were more frequently caused. Furthermore, it was emphasized that it is necessary to process of understood by the user. Subsequent studies recommended the study of cases, improvement of safety management indicators, and the specialization of campground manager and safety guard.
Campground;Campsite;Safety Accident;Preparation Behavior Manual;Action;Prevention
Supported by : Chungnam National University
- Korea Tourism Organization. (2016). Status of camping grounds in Korea and tourist camps. http://www.gocamping.or.kr
- J. W. Yi, J. U. Ko, D. H. Kim, J. M. Jang & D. S. Han. (2017). Exploring the Cultural Characteristics and Educational Orientation of Family Camping. CNU Journal of Educational Studies, 38(1), 339-363. DOI : 10.18612/cnujes.2017.38.1.339 https://doi.org/10.18612/cnujes.2017.38.1.339
- S. J. Lee & K. C. Park. (2016). Is it necessary to introduce more grading system for camping grounds?. Gyeonggi-do : Gyeonggi Research Institute.
- S. S. Park & K. H. Oh. (2013). A study on the Improvement of Policy Direction for Safe Camping Ground Activities. Journal of the Korea safety management & science, 15(4), 25-35. DOI : 10.12812/ksms.2013.15.4.25 https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2013.15.4.25
- J. H. Choi & D. M. Choi (2016). A study on the Safety Measures of Camping Ground Fire. Korean Institute of Fire Science & Engineering, 18(1), 57-64. DOI : 10.12812/ksms.2016.18.1.57 https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2016.18.1.57
- I. G. Kim., H. W. Kwon & J. H. Choi. (2016). Safety Management Network of Sports Facilities Abroad and System Status. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(6), 547-562. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2016.14.6.547 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.6.547
- Ministry of Culture Sports and Tourism. (2015). Clear out the blind spot of safety by setting the integrated safety standards. Sejong.: Ministry of Culture Sports and Tourism.
- D. Y. Lee. (2017. 10. 26.) 'Caution about safety Accident in Campground.' " 29 Deaths in the past 5 years". Yonhap News. http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr
- Korea Ministry of Government Legislation. (2017. 7. 18.). Lawof TourismPromotion. http://www.law.go.kr/main.html
- S. J. Lee. (2016). Suggestions for Successful Introduction of the Campground Grading. Gyeonggi-do : Gyeonggi Research Institute.
- S. Y. Kim. (2015). Safety Awareness and Safety Practice Behavior of College Students. Journal of Digital Convergence, 13(2), 279-289. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2015.13.2.279 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.2.279
- National Disaster Management Institute. (2013). A study on the Improvement of Policy Direction for Safe Camping Ground Activities. Ulsan : National Disaster Management Institute.
- Y. Y. Kim & S. Y. Kim. (2015). Counter Plan about management of Campground. Seoul : Korean Culture & Tourism Institute.
- J. G. Bae & S. Y. Lee. (2012). Systematization of the Forest Fire's Early Extinguishment Manual: Focused on firefighters at the 119 Safety Center in Gyeongsangbuk-do. Crisis and Emergency Management in Korea, 8(1), 231-246.
- Korea Forest Service. (2017). Regulations of Campground in the Forest as a Community Facility for Natural Recreation Forest. Daejeon : Korea Forest Service.
- J. G. Kang & H. G. Son. (2015. 3. 22.). Fire at Kanghwa-do Campsite.......Two families were injured or passed away. Yonhap News. http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr
- U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation (2017). Recreation Facility Design Guidelines. Denver : U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation
- National Institute of Forest Science. (2017). System and Status on the Campground in the Forest. Seoul : National Institute of Forest Science.
- Ministry of Culture Sports and Tourism. (2012). A Study on the Vitalizations of Campground Leisure. Sejong.: Ministry of Culture Sports and Tourism.
- Ministry of Culture Sports and Tourism. (2017). Campgrounds User's Safety Rules. Sejong.: Ministry of Culture Sports and Tourism.
- Y. M. Kim. (2017). The Study on Local Government's Disaster Safety Governance using Big Data. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(1), 61-67. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2017.15.1.61 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.1.61
- Ministry of Culture Sports and Tourism. (2016. 5. 10). Ministry of Culture Sports and Tourism, Provide the first campsite business operator safety training. http://www.mcst.go.kr/