- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Analysis of the Impact of Start-up Mentoring on Strengthening Business Capabilities of One-man Design Entrepreneur -Focusing on 'Creative Maestro Job Creation Project'
창업 멘토링이 1인 디자인 창업가의 비즈니스 역량 강화에 미치는 영향 분석 -'창의적 마에스터 일자리 창출사업'을 중심으로-
- Jeon, Young-Ok (Panex)
- 전영옥 (파넥스)
- Received : 2017.12.26
- Accepted : 2018.02.20
- Published : 2018.02.28
The purpose of this study is to examine the implications of the business start-up mentoring that overcomes limitations of government support projects' mentoring. The start-up mentoring of 'Creative Maestar Job Creation Project' supported to match mentors and mentees regardless of location, provide a SNS mentoring that allows 24-hour open consulting, and visit a products production site accompanying mentors and mentees. These institutional devices encouraged the preparers of design start-ups to develop effective communication skills and managerial mindset, not material support. In addition, mentors and mentees have become facilitators of learning that grow their mutual capabilities by constantly exchanging new ways of thinking, behaviors, and values. As a result, this study implies the importance of mentoring a talented person focusing on cultivating the qualities of a one-man design entrepreneur and a mentor's relationship with a mentor based on human trust.
- H. R. Varian. (2014). Big Data: NewTricks for Econometrics. Journal of economic perspectives, 28(2), 3-28. DOI : 10.1257/jep.28.2.3 https://doi.org/10.1257/jep.28.2.3
- S. S. Hong. (2017). I am a One-man Enterprise, Seoul : Sejong Book.
- J. Y. Kim. (2017). Surviving in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Seoul : Paper Load.
- J. W. Oh & D. W. Lyang. (2014). The Empirical Study on the Relationship Between Mentoring Functions and Young generation Start-up Competence : Focusing on Moderating Effect of Start-up Preliminary period & Start-up Aim Period. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 9(5), 115-127.
- K. Kram. (1983). Phases of Mentorship: A Career Training and Development Tool. Academy of Management Journal, 26(4), 608-625. DOI : 10.5465/AMR.1983.4284603 https://doi.org/10.2307/255910
- R. A. Noe. (1988). An Investigation of the Determinants of Successful Assigned Mentoring Relationship. Personnel Psychology, 41(3), 457-479. DOI : 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1988.tb00638.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1988.tb00638.x
- M. S. Kim & Y. J. Shin. (2005). The Perceived Effects of Mentoring on the Mentee's Organizational Socialization: Among the Fashion Merchandisers and Designers. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 43(3), 75-89.
- Y. R. Lee & H. L. Kang. (2016). Effects of Mentoring Senior Core Fundamental Nursing Skills Education on Clinical Competence and Critical Thinking Disposition in Nursing Students. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(11), 441-448. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2016.14.11.441 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.11.441
- Doopedia. (2017). Mentoring. https://www.doopedia.co. kr/doopedia/master/master.do?_method=view&MAS_IDX=101013001000226
- Y. J. Moon & M. K. Hwang. (2007). The Impact of Mentoring Experience and Mentoring Function on Professional Identity of Social Welfare Officials. Journal of Human Resource Management Research, 14(11), 99-111. http://db.koreascholar.com/article.aspx?code=45645
- M. J. Lee & J. G. Kim. (2013). The Effects of Entrepreneurial Intention and Entrepreneurship on Entrepreneurial Success. The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, 11(9), 55-65. UCI :G100:I100-KOI(KISTI1.1003/JNL.JAKO201303840306984)
- J. M. Lee & S. H. Shin. (2012). How do IT Mentoring Program Participants Affect University-industry Collaboration Satisfaction? The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, 10(11), 39-46. UCI :G100:I100-KOI(KISTI1.1003/JNL.JAKO201209857786072)
- C. W. Youck & I. O. Jeon. (2014). Effect of Entrepreneur's Characteristics on the Intention of Entrepreneurship: Focusing on the Moderating Effect of Entrepreneurship Mentoring in Korean. The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 14(10), 661-676. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.10.661 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.10.661
- D. S. Carlson, K. M. Kacmar & L. J. Williams. (2000). Construction and Initial Validation of a Multidimensional Measure of Work-family Conflict. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 56(2), 249-276. https://doi.org/10.1006/jvbe.1999.1713 https://doi.org/10.1006/jvbe.1999.1713
- R. Day & T. D. Allen. (2002). The Relationship between Career Motivation and Self-efficacy with Protege Carer Success. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 64(1), 72-91. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0001-8791(03)00036-8 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0001-8791(03)00036-8
- S. Ornstein, W. L. Cron & J. W. Slocum Jr. (1989). Life Stage Versus Career Stage: A Competitive Test of the Theories of Levinson and Supper. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 10(2), 117-113. DOI: 10.1002/job.4030100203 https://doi.org/10.1002/job.4030100203
- Y. O. Jeon. (2014). Policies Supporting Design to Vitalize 'One-man Designer Creation Business': Focusing on a Startup, 'One-man Creation Business' in Design and Fashion at the DaeguGyeongbuk Design Center. Journal of Korea Design Forum, 43, 31-42.
- Y. W. Park & Y. T. Kim. (2014). A Study on the Effect of Mentoring on the Entrepreneurial and Management Performance. Journal of Business Education, 28(5), 513-528.