- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Safety Factor Analysis of Bulk Cargo Handling Using Fuzzy-AHP : Focused on steel cargo
Fuzzy-AHP를 활용한 벌크화물 하역 안전요인 분석에 관한 연구 : 철재화물을 중심으로
- Kim, Byung-Hwa (Incheon National University, Graduate school of Logistics) ;
- Park, Sung-hoon (Incheon National University, Graduate school of Logistics) ;
- Gong, Jeong-min (Incheon National University, Graduate school of Logistics) ;
- Yeo, Gi-Tae (Incheon National University, Graduate school of Logistics)
- Received : 2017.12.04
- Accepted : 2018.02.20
- Published : 2018.02.28
In this paper, we analyze accident factors that occur in the unloading of steel cargoes and try to derive priority of importance among factors. The Fuzzy-AHP, which enables hierarchical analysis through pairwise comparison of factors, is used to derive priorities of safety factors to consider when unloading steel cargo. In the top factor analysis results, weights were ranked in order of human factors, safety education, equipment and facilities, and business environment. The purpose of this paper is to contribute to the improvement of the safety consciousness of the field workers and enterprises and to reduce the incidence of accidents in the unloading and unloading operations by deriving the relative importance between the factors. In the future, it is necessary to study the cargoes of other disasters such as container cargo as well as steel cargo.
- Statistics Korea. (2017). Trade dependence. http://kosis.kr/statHtml/statHtml.do?orgId=101&tblId=DT_2KAA806&conn_path=I2
- G. T. Yeo. (2013). Marine Transportation, Seoul : Dunam.
- Korea Port Logistics Association. (2016). Statistics and case examples of harbor cargo handling disaster. Seoul. http://www.kopla.or.kr
- Y. W. Nam, & C. H. Lee. (2004). A Study on Analysis of Cargo Handling Disaster In Incheon Port. Journal of the Korea Safety Management and Science, 6(3), 1-14.
- Kim, D. J. (2016). A risk analysis of accidents for improving port logistics productivity - A case study of a container operator of a port -, Productivity review, 30(4), 53-79.
- Yeun, D. H., Choi, Y. S., & Kim, .S. G. (2014). An Assesment & Analysis of Risk Based on Accident Category for Container Terminals, The Journal of shipping and logistics, 84, 843-858.
- Park, Y. W., & Mok, J. Y. (2001). Safety Problems Occurring in Each process of Unloading Port Operation, Research report, 12, 1-171.
- Yoon, C. S., & H. S. Song. (2013). A study on the a Bill for Safety Management of Freight in Port", Dankook Law Review, 37(2), 419-440. https://doi.org/10.17252/dlr.2013.37.2.017
- Park, Y. W., & Mok., J. Y. (2002). Improvement of work environment management in unloading of port, Research report, 2002(12), 1-155.
- Lee, W. H. (2016). A Study on Improvement of Cargo Handling Safety Management using AHP. Master's thesis. Korea Maritime University Graduate School, Busan.
- Hsu, W. K. K., Huang, S. H. S., & Yeh, R. F. J. (2015). An assessment model of safety factors for product tankers in coastal shipping, Safety Science, 76, 74-81. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2015.02.022
- Zadeh, L. A. (1965). Fuzzy sets. Information and Control, 8(3), 338-353. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0019-9958(65)90241-X
- Yoo, S. J., Cha, Y. D., & Yeo, G. T. (2017). A Study on the Success Factors of Port Operation for New International Passenger Terminal Using Fuzzy Theory. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(11), 91-100. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.11.91
- Sim, W. I., & Lee, S. Y. (2014). Customized Coupon Recommendation Model based on Fuzzy AHP Reflecting User Preference. Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(5), 395-401. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.5.395
- Kim, B. H., Cha, Y. D., Ma, H. M., & Yeo, G. T. (2017). A Study on Operation factors the Used automobile logistics complex using Fuzzy-AHP, The Journal of Digital convergence, 15(7). 97-109. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.1.97
- Joun, H. S., & Lee, S. Y. (2016). Fuzzy-AHP-Based Technology Evaluation Model for venture firms, Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(7), 363-371. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.7.363
- Lee, C. S., Yoon, J. W., Chun, J. H., & Lee, S. J. (2017) A Study on the Prioritization of Medical Device using Fuzzy-AHP", Management & Information Systems Review, 36(1), 147-179.
- Chang, D. Y. (1996). Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP, European Jornal of Perational Research, 95(1996), 649-655. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(95)00300-2
- Hetherington, C., Flin, R., & Mearns, K. (2006). Safety in shipping: The human element. Journal of safety research, 37(4), 401-411. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsr.2006.04.007