- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Effects of Innovation and Relationship Factors of ASP Service on Customer Performance - Focused on the Regulatory Impact of Supplier Trust
ASP 서비스의 혁신특성과 관계특성이 고객성과에 미치는 효과 - 공급사 신뢰의 조절효과 중심으로
- Choi, Dong-Suong (Dept. of Convergence Industry, Seoul Venture University) ;
- Yi, Seon-Gyu (Dept. of Convergence Industry, Seoul Venture University)
- Received : 2017.12.22
- Accepted : 2018.02.20
- Published : 2018.02.28
The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect of innovation factors and relationship factors ASP service on customer performance for small firms using ASP service and Supplier trust analyzed the regulatory impact of the innovation factors and relationships factors on customer performance. Sample data was collected using questionnaire techniques, and statistical analysis used regression analysis. As a result of analysis, it is analyzed that the relative advantage of innovation factors and the influence of other companies have a positive effect on customer performance. In the relationship factors, the degree of information sharing was analyzed as a variable that positively influenced customer performance. However, the Flexibility of participants was analyzed as a variable that did not positively affect customer performance. As a result of analyzing the regulatory role of supplier trust, supplier trust is analyzed as a variable that plays a moderating role in customer performance along with innovation factors and relationship factors. Therefore, in the case of small enterprises using ASP service, it was found that innovation factors and information sharing factors are important factor to maximize customer performance. And that the trust of ASP vendors is a very important variable for customers.
- Timbrell, G. T. and Bennet, C. (2000). Application Service Providers: Will They Succeed?, Information Systems Frontiera, pp. 195-211.
- Information and Communication Policy Institute. (2001. 7). IT industry trend -ASP-, KISDI ITFOCUS.
- Kern, T. & Kreijger, J. (2001). An Exploration of the Application Service Provision Outsourcing Option, Proceeding of 34th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences
- Nam, Ki Chan & Jeong, Tea Seok. (2001). An Exploratory Study on ASP Structure and Decision Making Factors, Telecommunications Review, 11(3), 380-390.
- Noo, Hyeong Bong, Seo, Youn Ju, Whang & Jeong Hyeon. (2003). Strategic Alliances and prediction in ASP Industry, Spring Joint Conference, 916-919.
- Ryu, Kwang Teak. (2004). An Empirical Study on the Adoption and Change of Information System Service of Small Business - Analysis of the use of ASP services, Ph.D. Dissertation, Graduate School, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies.
- Jeong, Cheol Ho & Jeong, Young Soo. (2007). The Effect of Relationship Exchange Characteristics of ASP Service on Relationship Persistence Expectation, Focusing on Mediating Effect of Relationship Satisfaction, Institute of Management Economics, Pusan National University, Management Economics Research, 29(2), 73-94.
- Rogers, E. M. (2003). Diffusion of Innovation, 5th edition, Free Press.
- Klueber, R. (2002). ASP Strategies and Solutions for e-Procurement Processes Offered by an e-Market, in Proceeding of the 35th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
- Rogers, E. M. (1995). Diffusion of Innovation, 4th ed., New York: Free Press.
- Kim, Ki Chan. (1990). A Study on the Development of Relationship - Oriented Marketing Theory - To transform the exchangeoriented marketing paradigm, Seong sim Women's University symposium, 2(1), 161-192.
- Park, Jeong Hyeon, Kim Jeong Kun, Kim, Jong Wook & Lee, Hie Seok. (2004). Deriving Success Model of ASP-based Information System: Focusing on Small Business Application, Management Information Studies, 14(1), 43- 58.
- Kim, Kyeong Min & Lee, Myeong Jin. (2004). A Study on the Characteristics of the Suppliers Affecting Satisfaction of ASP Companies, Journal of Information Technology Application and Management, 11(2), 65-80.
- Grover, V., Cheon, M. J. & Teng, J. T. C. (1996). The Effect of Service Quality and Partnership on the Outsourcing of Information System Functions, Journal of MIS, 12(4), 89-116.
- Oh, Syeo Jo, Kim, Sang Deok & Oh, Il Doo. (2003). The effect of control mechanism and bureaucratization on franchise affiliation and relationship satisfaction, Distribution Studies, 8(1), 47-67.
- Ring, P. S. & Van De Ven, A. H. (2010). Structuring cooperative relationships between organizations, Strategic Management Journal, 13, 483-498.
- Kim, Jea Jeon, Park, Hyeong Ho, Yu, Il, So, Son Who. (2011). A Study on Structural Relationship Model of Supply Chain Partnership for Successful SCM, The Journal of Information Strategy, 6(1), 61-82.
- Kim, Kyeong Min & Jou, Youn Sil. (2002). Determination of ASP selection criteria and their relative importance, Ewha Woman's University Management Institute, 17-26.
- Young, Kyeong Sik. (2002). Exploratory study of the relationship between risk factors and performance of information technology outsourcing, Ph.D. Dissertation, Graduate School, Kook-Min University.
- Ives, B. & M. H. Olson. (1984). User Involvement and MIS Success: A review of Research, Management Science, 30(5), 34-49.
- DeLone, W. H. & McLean, E. R. (1992). Information Systems Success: The Quest for the Dependent Variables, Information System Research, 3(1), 60-95. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.3.1.60
- Jeong, In Soo. (2005). A Study on Success Factors of Information System Out-sourcing, Ph.D. Dissertation, Graduate School, Cheong-Ju University.
- Chung, Y. S. (1996). An Empirical Study of Success Factors Influence the Implementation of Information System Outsourcing, University Nebraska, Ph.D. Dissertation.
- Kim, Jin Sam, Lee, Ki Soo. (2000).Development of inter-company relationship structure to improve logistics performance -Daegu Gyeongbuk export company-relationship between transportation companies, Journal of Korea Trade, 25(2), 231-258.
- Seo Kyeong Wha.(2007). Analysis on the Factors of Successful Hospital Information System Application Service Provider, Graduate School, Kyunghee University, Master Thesis.