- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
학교 밖 청소년의 생활실태와 행복감 관련 변인
The Current Status of Life and Happiness of Out of School Youth
- Hwang, Yeoun-Kyoung (Dept. of Lifelong Education, Hanseo University) ;
- Hong, Eun-Young (Cheonan Youth Counseling and Welfare Center)
- 투고 : 2017.12.27
- 심사 : 2018.02.20
- 발행 : 2018.02.28
본 연구는 천안시의 학교밖 청소년 250명을 대상으로 생활실태와 심리적 특성을 분석하고 행복감에 영향을 주는 요인을 파악하여, 학교밖 청소년들의 행복감 증진을 위한 정책적 제언을 하고자 수행되었다. 분석 방법은 SPSS PC+ Win. 21.0을 활용하여 기술통계분석, 신뢰도분석, 평균비교분석, 상관분석 및 다중회귀분석을 하였고, 연구의 결과는 다음과 같다. 첫째, 가정문제로 학업을 중단한 청소년의 자아존중감이 다른 이유로 학업을 중단한 청소년보다 낮았고, 행복감은 학업중단 기간이 2년 이상인 청소년이 가장 낮았다. 둘째, 학교밖 청소년들은 하루 중 수면 7.9시간, 일 3.91시간 등으로 사용하였고, 활동 장소는 집 10.73시간, 일터 3.66시간 등이었으며, 장래계획은 취업계획이 가장 많았고, 친구는 함께 게임 놀이할 친구가 가장 많았다. 셋째, 학교밖 청소년의 자아존중감, 희망 및 행복감 간에는 정적 상관관계가 있었다. 넷째, 학교밖 청소년의 행복감에 대한 상대적 영향은 자아존중감이 가장 높았고, 희망, 취업계획, 가정소득수준 순이었다.
- Yoon, C. K., Seo, J. A, Ryu, S. Y. & Cho, A. M. (2014). Characteristics of school dropout adolescents and paths after abortion : school dropout adolescents panel survey I. Korea Institute for Youth Development Research Report, 1-323.
- Choi, D. S., & Lee, S. J. (2009). Career development support plan for school drop-out youth. Seoul : Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education & Training.
- Lee, L. J. (2015). A case study of breathing meditation and drawing experiences about school dropout adolescent. Unpublished Doctorate Dissertation. Myongji University, Seoul.
- Lee, S. H. (2015). Qualitative case study research about school dropouts' returning experience to the specialized high school in alternative education : The students out of schools, open the doors of another school. Journal of the Korean Association of Adolescent Welfare, 17(1), 333-356.
- Lee, J. Y., & Chung, J. Y. (2015). The qualitative study of analysis on the reason why drop-out students have regret or satisfaction on their drop-out decisions. Korean Journal of Youth Studies, 22(11), 239-267.
- Park, G. S., & Kim, M. (2016). A comparative study of health status between students and out-of-school youth. Journal of the Korea Institute of Youth Facility and Environment, 14(2), 17-26.
- Baek, H. J., Song, M. K., & Shin, J. M. (2015). Study on the efficient method of supporting out-of-school youths. Korea Institute for Youth Development Research Report, 1-310.
- Hwang, S. Y., & Jeo, S. H. (2015). Developing an education for sustainable development program for out-of-school youth. Korea Institute for Youth Development Research Report, 1-158.
- B. D. Oh, & K. H. Kim. (2013). The statistical estimation of out-of-school youth population for the youth welfare policy in Korea. Journal of the Korean Association of Adolescent Welfare, 15(4), 29-52.
- Oh, E. K. (2015). Factors that affect depression and aggression of youth out-of school : focusing on Daejeon area. Unpublished Doctorate Dissertation. Daejeon University, Daejeon.
- Choi, Y. S. (2015). A study on the adaptation process of dropout youh to a city type alternative school. Unpublished Doctorate Dissertation. Myongji University, Seoul.
- Snyder, C. R., Irving, L. M., & Anderson, J. R. (1991). Hope and health. Handbook of social and clinical psychology: The health perspective, 162, 285-305.
- Snyder, C. R. (1994). The psychology of hope: You can get there from here. Simon and Schuster.
- Snyder, C. R., LaPointe, A. B., Jeffrey Crowson, J., & Early, S. (1998). Preferences of high-and low-hope people for self-referential input. Cognition & Emotion, 12(6), 807-823. https://doi.org/10.1080/026999398379448
- Compton, W. C. (2005). Introduction to Positive Psychology. Thomson Wadsworth.
- Rosenberg, M. (2015). Society and the adolescent self-image. Princeton university press.
- Lee, H. J. (2017). The effects of school happiness on stress, self-esteem, self-control of middle school students. Unpublished Doctorate Dissertation. Catholic Kwandong University, Gangneung.
- Jeong, E. J. (2014). Korea child and youth panel survey V: basic analysis report I: youth life time trend analysis. Korea Youth Policy Institute Research Report, 1-279.
- Choi, Y. H., Lee, H. K., & Lee, D G. (2008). Validation of the Korean version of Snyder's dispositional hope scale. The Korean Journal of Social and Personality Psychology, 22(2), 1-16.
- Suh, E. K., & Koo, J. S. (2011). A concise measure of subjective well-being(COMOSWB) : scale development and validation. The Korean Journal of Social and Personality Psychology, 25(1), 96-114.
- Statistics Korea.Ministry of Gender Equality and Family. (2016). Youth Statistics
- Kim, Y. J., & Lee, C. S. (2014). The mediating effect of hope between stress and suicidal ideation of adolescents. Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(6), 539-547. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.6.539
- Lee. C. S, Park, J. Y., & Jang, H. Y. (2017). The mediating effect of self-esteem between school violence victimization and happiness of adolescents. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(1), 35-43. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.1.35