- Volume 4 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Relationship between Perineal Demage in Delivery and Postpartum Depression
분만 시 회음부 손상과 산후 우울간의 관계
- Jang, Hyun-Jung (Dept. of Nursing, Kkotongnae Universitsy)
- 장현정 (꽃동네대학교 간호학과)
- Received : 2017.12.08
- Accepted : 2018.02.26
- Published : 2018.02.28
This study was conducted to examine the relationship between perineal demage, a physiological element that mothers experience immediately after delivery, and postpartum depression. The postpartum depression level of women after delivery was
Supported by : 꽃동네대학교
- MMWR(Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report) "Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Prevalence of self reported postpartum depressive symptoms-17 states 2004-2005". Vol. 57, No. 41, pp. 361-366, 2008.
- M. H. Jung, J. I. Kim, "A Study on the Relationship among Prenatal Emotional Status, Preparation for Delivery, Postpartum Social Support and Postpartum Blues", Korean J Women Health Nurs, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 38-45, 2008.
- R. Nonacs. "Postpartum depression overview". Health, Retrieved March 5. 2005.
- M. Righetti-Veltema, A Bousquet, J. Manzano, "Impact of postpartum depressive symptoms on mother and her 18-month-old infant", European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Vol. 12, pp. 75-83, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00787-003-0311-9
- Beck, C. T. "Theoretical perspectives of postpartum depression and their treatment implications", American J Maternal/Child Nurs, Vol. 27, No. 5, pp. 282-287, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005721-200209000-00008
- D. T. Lee, A. S. Yip, S. S. Chan, M. H. Tsui, W. S. Wong, T. K. Chung, "Post delivery screening for postpartum depression", Psychosomatic Medicine, Vol. 65, pp. 357-361, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.PSY.0000035718.37593.87
- J. A. Barr. "Postpartum depression delayed maternal adaptation, and mechanical infant caring : A phenomenological hermeneutic study", International Journal of Nursing Studies, Vol. 45, No. 3, pp. 362-369, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2006.10.002
- S. O. Meadows, S. S. McLanahan, J. Brooks-Gunn, "Parental depression and anxiety and early childhood behavior problems across family types", Journanl of Marriage and Family, Vol. 69, No. 5, pp. 1162-1177, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2007.00439.x
- C. T. Beck, "Predicators of postpartum depression predictors inventory", Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, and Neonatal Nursing, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp. 394-402. 2001.
- Corwin, Kohen, Jarrett, B. Stafford, "The heritability of postpartum depression", Biological Research for Nursing, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 73-83, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1177/1099800410362112
- J. H. Youn, I. S. Jeong, "Predictive validity of the postpartum depression predictors inventory-revised", Asian Nursing Research, Vol.5, No. 4, pp. 210-115, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anr.2011.11.003
- P. McGovern. et al, "Postpartum health of employed mothers 5 weeks after childbirth". Annals Family of Medicine, Vol. 4, pp. 159-167, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1370/afm.519
- A. Dunn, S. Paul, E. Corwin. "Perineal injury during childbirth increases inflammatory response and risk of postpartum depression", Abstracts from the 21st Annual PNIRS Meeting Vol. 40, pp. e1 e52, 2014.
- J. W .Kim, J. H. Kim, B. J. Kim, "Psychosocial and obstetric factors associated with postpartum depressive symptoms", Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, Vol. 44, No. 2, pp. 213-220, 2005.
- M. H. Jung., J. I. Kim, "A study on the relationship among prenatal emotional status, preparation for delivery, postpartum social support and postpartum blues" Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 38-45, 2005.
- E. J. Jang, "Psychosocial and obstetric factors associated with postpartum depressive symptoms", Dongguk University, Ph.D. thesis, 2008.
- Y. J. Park, H. J. Shin, H. S. Ryu, S. H. Cheon, S. H. Moon, "The predictors of postpartum depression", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 34, No. 5, pp. 722-728, 2004. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2004.34.5.722
- E. K. Yoo, J. H. Kim., "A Study on Women's Level of Educational Need &Knowledge about Routine Episiotomy and the Degree of Discomforts and Pain after Episiotomy", Korean journal of women health nursing, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 393-406, 2001.
- H. J. Cox, R. Sagovsky, "Detection of postnatal depression : development of the 10-item Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale", Br J Psychiatry, Vol. 154, pp. 813-817, 1987.
- K, W. Han, M. Y. Kim. & Y, J. Kim, "The Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale, Korean Version : Reliability and Validity", Journal of the Korean Society of Biological Therapies in Psychiatry, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 201-207, 2004.
- N, H, Jo. & C, H, Seong. "Effects of Stress and Self-esteem on Depression in Middle-aged Women and Middle-aged Men" Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 6, pp89-97, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.6.089
- Y. S. Park, H. J. Shin, H. Ryu, S. H. Moon, "The Predictors of Postpartum Depression", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 34, No. 5, pp. 722-728, 2004. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2004.34.5.722
- M. Eberhard-Gran., A. Eskild., K. Tambs., S. O. Samuelsen. & S. Opjordsmoen., "Depression in postpartum and non-postpartum women; prevalence and risk factors", Acta Psychiatr Scand, Vol. 106, pp. 426-433, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1034/j.1600-0447.2002.02408.x
- K. J. Lee, S. Y. Lim. & S. J. Kim. "The Relationship among Stress, Hardiness and Self-Esteem in Middle-aged woman", The Journal of the Convergence on Culture Technology, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp.51-57, 2015. DOI : 10.17703/JCCT.2015.1.4.51 https://doi.org/10.17703/JCCT.2015.1.4.51