- Volume 9 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Effects of Self-Determination Motivation to Learning Flow on in Self-Regulated Learning: Mediating Effect of Metacognition
자기조절학습 환경에서 자기결정성 학습동기가 학습몰입에 미치는 영향: 메타인지의 매개효과
- Received : 2018.01.10
- Accepted : 2018.02.20
- Published : 2018.02.28
The purpose of this study was to identify the self-determination motivation on learning flow by college nursing students and the mediation effects of metacognition. A sample of 145 subjects were recruited from two university in G city. And data were collected from Nov 21 to Nov 30, 2016. Data were analyzed using with SPSS 22.0. The factors affecting the learning flow were self-determination motivation, planing and monitoring of metacognition, sex and explanatory power was 66.3%. All of the metacognition factors had a partial mediating effect in the relationship between self-determination motivation and learning flow. This study is to provide basic data to develop the nursing education method to improve learning flow in the field where self regulated learning is increasing.
Supported by : Chosun Nursing College
- C. I. Lim. (2002). The Development and Effects of Design and Implementation Strategies for Supporting Web-based Self-Regulated Learning. Journal of Educational Technology, 18(4), 3-23.
- K. S. Park & I. S. Oh. (2016). The Effect of Self-Determination Motivation and Self-Efficacy on Student Engagement: Focusing on the Mediating Effect of English Subjects Interest. Journal of Research in Curriculum & Instruction, 20(4), 295-305. https://doi.org/10.24231/rici.2016.20.4.295
- J. H. Lee. (2009). The Relationship between Metacognition and Learning Flow of High School Students: The Mediating Effect of Self-Directed Learning Ability. The Journal of Korean Teacher Education, 269(2), 277-295.
- H. Sim. (2017). The Effect of Mentor Feedback on Self-Regulated Learning, Self-Directed Learning, and Academic Achievement in an Online Learning Environment. The Journal of Yeolin Education, 25(1), 169-189.
- M. H. Yang. (2002). The Study on the Relationship between Self-Regulated Learning and Academic Achievement. Asian Journal of Education, 3(2), 47-70.
- J. Y. Cho & M. S. Kang. (2017). The Structural Relationship among Self-Determinative Motivation, Learning Strategies, Self Management, and Academic Achievement. The Korean Journal of Educational Psychology, 31( 1), 105-120. https://doi.org/10.17286/KJEP.2017.31.1.05
- R. M. Ryan & E. L. Deci. (2006). Self-Regulation and the Problem of Human Autonomy: Does Psychology Need Choice, Self-Determination, and Will ? Journal of Personality, Vol. 74, 1557-1586. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-6494.2006.00420.x
- H. J. Kim & H. J. J. Kim. (2011). The Path Relationships among Perception of Autonomy, Academic Emotions, and the Use of Cognitive Self Regulated Learning Strategies Within a Course in Korean Undergraduates. The Korean Journal of Educational Psychology, 25(3), 693-716.
- E. J. Lee. (2001). The Relations of Motivation and Cognitive Strategies to Flow Experience. Journal of Educational Psychology, 5(3), 199-216.
- S. Hu & G. D. Kuh. (2002). "Being Engaged in Educationally Purposeful Activities: The Influences of Student and Instructional Characteristics. Research in Higher Education, 43(5), 555-575. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1020114231387
- R. Sternberg & J. Davidson. (1995). The Nature of Insight. Cambridge. Mass: MIT Press.
- J. H. Lee. (2010). Analysis of the Structural Relationships among Self-Determination Motivation to Learn, Metacognition, Self-Directed Learning Ability, Learning Flow, and School Achievement. The Journal of Educational Research, 48(2), 67-92.
- S. H. Shin & H. S. Choi. (2007). Comparative Study on Domain Generality and Specificity of Metacognition. Journal of Educational Psychology, 21(1), 89-104.
- E. J. Kim. (2015). Examining Structural Relationships among College Students' Internal and External Factors for Learning Engagement and Satisfaction. Asian Journal of Education, 16(3), 107-129. https://doi.org/10.15753/aje.2015.09.16.3.107
- J. M. Lee & J. A. Noh. (2015). Structural Relationships among Self-Determination Motivation, Metacognition, and Academic Procrastination of High School Students. Korean Journal of Youth Studies, 22(5), 345-366.
- J. Y. Song & J. E. Park. (2017). The Effects of Strategy of Enhanced Metacognition on the Improvement of Creative Problem Solving Skills. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(7), 1-12. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2017.15.7.1 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.7.1
- R. Ryan & J. Connell. (1989). Perceived Locus of Causality and Internalization: Examing Reasons for Acting in Two Domains. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 57, 749-761. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35220.127.116.119
- B. G. Bak, J. U. Lee & S. P. Hong. (2005). Reconstructing the Classificatory Pattern of Learning Motivation Proposed by Self-Determination Theory. Journal of Education Psytology, 19(3), 699-717.
- J. A. Kim & Y. U. Hwang. (2014). A Meta-Analysis on the Internal and External Factors of Learning Flow. Korean Journal of Youth Studies, 21(8), 49-78.
- R. M. Baron & D. A. Kenny. (1986). The Moderator-Mediator Variable Distinction in Social Psychological Research: Conceptual, Strategic and Statistical Considerations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 51, 1173-1182. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3518.104.22.1683
- J. H. Lim. (2017). A Convergence Study on the Path Analysis of Motivation toward Learning of Nursing Students. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(10), 323-332. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.10.323 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.10.323
- S. J. Kang, E. J. Kim & H. J. Shin. (2016). Convergence Study about Problem-based Learing and Self-directed Learning Ability, Problem Solving Skills, Academic Self-efficacy, Motivation toward Learning of Nursing Students. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(1), 33-41. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.2.033