- Volume 9 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
청소년의 학대피해경험이 공격성에 미치는 영향: 자아탄력성의 매개효과
The Effects of Adolescents' Experiences of Abuse Damage on Aggressiveness in the Convergence Era: Focused on the Mediation Effects of Resilience
- Kim, Sug-Hyang (Department of Social Welfare Doctor, Gyeonggi University graduate school) ;
- Kim, Hyung-Mo (Department of Social Welfare professor, Gyeonggi University)
- 투고 : 2017.12.13
- 심사 : 2018.02.20
- 발행 : 2018.02.28
본 연구의 목적은 청소년의 학대피해경험이 공격성에 미치는 영향에서 자아탄력성 매개효과를 검증하는 것이며, 이를 위해 한국아동 청소년패널조사 초4 패널 중에서 7차년도(2016년) 데이터를 사용하였다. 분석방법은 SPSS WIN 21.0을 사용하여 대상의 일반적특성을 파악하기 위해 빈도분석, 기술통계를 실시하였으며, 다중공선성을 확인 한 후 매개변인 효과를 하였다. 그리고 매개효과 경로분석을 위해 Sobel Test를 실시하였다. 연구결과는 다음과 같다. 첫째, 청소년의 학대피해경험이 공격성에 유의하게 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다. 둘째, 청소년의 학대피해경험이 공격성에 미치는 영향에서 자아탄력성이 부분매개효과가 있은 것으로 나타났다. 본 연구의 결과는 피학대청소년을 대상으로 자아탄력성 강화의 중요성과 모든 청소년들의 성공적인 성인기를 맞이할 수 있도록 예방적 차원에서 자아탄력성 강화가 필요함에 대한 실증적 자료를 제공함으로써 의미를 가지며, 이를 토대로 청소년을 대상으로는 자아탄력성 강화 프로그램이 제공이 사회복지실천에서 필요성을 제언하였다.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Kyonggi University’s
- B. London, G. Downey, C. Bonica & L. Paltin,(2007). Social Causes and Consequences of Rejection Sensitivity. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 17(3), 481-506. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1532-7795.2007.00531.x
- P. Orpinas, F. Frankowski(2001). The Aggression Scale: A Self-Report Measure of Aggressive Behavior for Young Adolescents. Journal of Early Adolescence. 21(1), 50-67. https://doi.org/10.1177/0272431601021001003
- Curious Story of SBS(2017). Why Could not the Cruel Violence Case of a Middle School Girl in Busan be Prevented?. Y 375 sessions. aired on Sep. 8.
- S. Y. Rho(2001). The Mediation Effects of Children's Emotional Control Capability in the Relationship between Mother's Psychological Control and Children's Aggressiveness, Graduate School of Sookmyung Women's University, Master's Thesis.
- D. H. Han(2012). Individual Internal Factors Affecting Parental Child-rearing Attitudes and Aggressiveness. Graduate School of Ajou University. Master's Thesis.
- J. Y. Jung(2013). The Effects of Parental Child-rearing Attitudes Perceived by Children, Children's Self-Concept, and Peer Perception on Children's Aggressiveness. Graduate School of Sungkyunkwan University, Master's Thesis.
- Bowlby(1980). Attachment and a loss, New York: Basic Boods, 3.
- A. Y. Lee, S. G. Yu(2011). The Effects of Couple's Violence Exposure Level and Child Abuse Experience on Children's Aggressiveness: Focused on the Data of KYPS. Study of Youth Welfare. 13(2), 225-245.
- M. J. Park, B. G. Choi(2004). Ecological Variables Having Effects on Adolescents' Relational Aggressiveness. Journal of Korea Home Management Association. 22(3), 1-18.
- H. Y. Shin & H. R. Choi(2003). Correlations between Abuse Experiences from Parents, Aggressiveness, and Interpersonal Uneasiness - Focused on the High Graders of Elementary School. Journal of Korean Psychological Association: Counseling and Psychological Treatment. 15(2), 295-307.
- Y. J. Lim, E. H. Lee(2000). Children's Social Information Processing Ability and Social Behavioral Characteristics according to Peer Position. Journal of Korean Home Economics Association. 38(1), 9-23.
- National Child Protection Agency(2017). www.korea1391.go.kr
- J. Block, J. H. Block(2006). Venturing a 30-year Longitudinal Study. American Psychologist. 61(4), 315-327. https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.61.4.315
- S. H. Hong(2014) The Effects of Mother Attachment Perceived by Adolescents on School Violence Victimization Experience. Graduate School of Sungkyul University, Doctoral Dissertation.
- J. H. Kim(2011). Pleasant Secrets Transforming Resilient Ordeals into Good Fortune, Wisdom House.
- R. R. Greene(1991). Human Behavior Theory and Social Work Practice, New York: Aldine De Gruyter.
- H. I. Kim, M. S. Shin & E. J. Kim(2012). Correlations between Emotional Abuse Experiences and Psychological Maladjustment in Adulthood: The Mediation Effects of Emotional Perception Difficulties and Expression Control. Journal of Korea Society for the Emotional & Behavioral Disorders. 4(4), 353-380.
- A. Y. Lee, S. Gl. Yu(2011). The Effects of Couple's Violence Exposure Level and Child Abuse Victimization Experience on Children's Aggressiveness. Focused on the Data of KYPS. Study of Youth Welfare. 13(2), 225-245.
- S. H. Go(1992). Child Abuse Concept Regulation and Perception Trend in the Children of Mothers on Child Abuse. Graduate School of Seoul National University, Doctoral Dissertation.
- Y. J. Lee, H. G. Choi(2006). Human Behaviors and Social Environment, Nanam Publishing House.
- H. S. Park, J. Y. Park & J. E. Kim(2014). The Longitudinal Causal Relationship of Parental Abuse and Children's Aggressiveness: Focused on Differences in Poverty Group and Non-Poverty Group. Korean Society of School Social Work. 29, 1-24.
- M. K. Cho, C. K. Kim & S. H. Jung(2014). The Structural Relationship and Latent Mean Analysis of Gender among Abuse, Peer Attachment, Self-Respect, Depression and Aggression for Middle School Students. Korean Association of Youth Welfare. 16(2), 54-79.
- J. H.. Mun(2009). Effects of Children's Abuse Experiences by Type on Behavioral Problems and Peer Relationship. Graduate School of Sookmyung Women's University, Master's Thesis.
- S. H. Hong, H. G. Park(2013). The Mediation Effects of Rejection Uneasiness Sensitivity in the Relations between Emotional Abuse on Children and Peer Harrassment. Korean Journal of Elementary Education. 24(2), 59-74. https://doi.org/10.20972/kjee.24.2.201306.59
- E. S. Byeon, J. Y. Lee(2016). The Effects of Emotional Abuse on Children's Overt and Relational Aggressiveness: The Mediation Effects of Rejection Sensitivity according to Gender. Journal of Korea Psychological Association: Counseling and Psychological Treatment. 28(4), 1125-1149.
- G. H. Kim(2017). The Mediation Effects of Ego Resilience in the Relations between Parental Negligence and Abuse and Adolescents' Adaptation to School Life. Journal of Korea Contents Association. 17(4), 413-423. DOI : https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2017.17.04.413 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2017.17.04.413
- H. Y. Lee(2015). The Effects of Adolescents' Abuse Experiences on Juvenile Delinquency - Verification of Ego Resilience's Mediation Effects and Social Support's Control Effects. Research of Correction Welfare. 37, 89-119. DOI : http://www.earticle.net.libproxy.kyonggi.ac.kr: 8088/article.aspx?sn=250262
- S. J. Kim, I. J. Chung(2013). A Longitudinal Study of Persistent and Recency Effects of Child Maltreatment on Depression,Anxiety and Aggression. The Korean Society of Child Welfare. 43, 1-28.