- Volume 9 Issue 2
This study categorized the kidult culture into three: cutiesm kidult, fantasm kidult and memorism kidult and analysed each type of kidult culture for the design. To obtain data on characteristics of kidult and gel nail art techniques, the study searched for theses, technical books and Internet data and developed unique and creative convergence nail art designs based on the results. As a result, it was discovered that cutiesm kidult is characterized by cuteness, brightness and use of characters, fantasm kidult is characterized by value of imagination and fantasy, and memorism kidult is characterized by memories of the past and use of characters. Then using the characteristics of kidult according to types, this study made 6 nail art designs through which creative and unique characteristics of the kidult culture were expressed in nail art design.
- Y. W. Mun. (2009). A Study on The Ceramic Doll based on Kidult Sensitivity. master's thesis. Kookmin University, Seoul.
- S. J. Lee. (2011). A Study on a work of nail art applying with UV Gel : Focus on image of hand & foot. master's thesis. Youngsan University, Kyungsangnamdo.
- S. Y. Seo. (2012). A Study on Design Features and Changes of Nail Art Works Published in Nailpia Magazine. master's thesis. Honam University, Gwangju.
- S. H. Wang. (2013). Study of Nail Salon Art Work UV(Ultraviolet) gel. master's thesis. Daegu University, Daegu.
- J. H. Kim. (2013). The Study on the use of accessories with the application of Gel Art technique. master's thesis. Youngsan University, Kyungsangnamdo.
- K. S. Nam. (2013). A Study of the Nail Art Design Applying to Fashion Textile. master's thesis. Gachon University, Gyeonggi.
- G. L. Yoon. (2004). Study of advertisement expression that inflect kidult : Laying stress on LOMO camera advertising design. master's thesis. Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Y. K. Song. (2008). A Study on the Aesthetic Characteristics of Kidult Fashion. Ph.D. thesis. Sejong University, Seoul.
- J. M. Park. (2009). A Study on Jewelry Design utilizing Kidult Emotions : Focused on Amusements of Childlike Innocence. master's thesis. Kongju Natinal University, Chungcheongnam-do.
- E. K. Park. (2011). Pictorial Expression of Kidult's Image : Focusing on Researcher's Own Work. master's thesis. Keimyung University, Daegu.
- S. W. Won. (2011). A Study on the Package Design using Fantasm Kidult : Focusing on Cosmetic Brand Shop Targeting Young Consumer. master's thesis. Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- S. Y. Lee. (2015). A Study of Molding Ceramics Using A Expression Of Kidult Ego : Based on the LEGO figures. master's thesis. Kongju Natinal University, Chungcheongnam-do.
- J. H. Joe. (2016). A study on character collaboration using kidult sensibility. master's thesis. Chung-ang University, Seoul.
- S. E. Kim. (2016). A study of lighting design by kidult emotion: focused on the character Mickey Mouse. master's thesis. Hongik University, Seoul.
- J. W. Byun. (2016). A study on the features of kidults' sentiment characters shown in the contemporary fashion : centered around Melanie Klein's object relation theory. master's thesis. Sookmyung Womans University, Seoul.
- S. B. Doo. (2017). A study of tarot design based on kidult sensibility. master's thesis. Hongik University, Seoul.
- S. J. Bae & E. J. Kang. (2016). Nail Art Convergence Design Application of Neo-pop Art Works -Focusing on Artistic Works by Jean Michel Basquiat, and Takashi Murakami. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(2), 119-127. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.2.119
- J. H. Yang & E. J. Kang. (2017). Nail Art Convergence Design Apply the Principles of Formative Art -Focusing on Balance and Emphasis. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8.(3), 275-282. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.3.275
- W. R. Yun & E. J. Kang. (2016). Nail Art Convergence Design Applying Psychedelic Art. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(5), 255-261. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.5.255
- K. I. Kim & G. S. Jeon & G. S. Chae. (2015). NFC Payment System Model for Security Privacy and Location Information of User. Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, 5(2), 21-26.
- S. J. Shin & C. K. Ahn & K. Y. Park. (2017). A case study on the application of new hand splint using 3D printing. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 7(2), 25-29. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2017.7.2.025
- H. J. Kwon & J. S. Park. (2016). Effect of Nutritional Convergent supplement on Damaged Nails Treated by Gel Nail Procedure. Journal of digital Convergence, 14(3), 437-443. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.3.437
- M. W. Kim & D. J. Back. (2015). Survey on the Use and Awareness of Nail Convergent Strengtheners. Journal of digital Convergence, 13(8), 535-542. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.8.535