- Volume 9 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
An effects on social maturity in satisfaction with the academic major of high school students majoring in culinary arts
호텔요리전공 특성화고등학생들의 사회적 학습 성취도가 요리전공만족도에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2017.12.13
- Accepted : 2018.02.20
- Published : 2018.02.28
In this study, the relationship between selective attribute and socio-maturity was found to be statistically significant in cooking major of cooking high school students. The selective attribute of cooking major influenced the affinity of members and the selective factor of cooking major was social Affecting the management of self - esteem and self - efficacy. The selection process of cooking major affects the superior adaptability of school life. The results of this study are as follows. First, the relationship between the social maturity and the satisfaction of the majors of the cooking major students was statistically significant in the hypothesis of the model, and the member relational affinity and social intimacy influenced the participation of the curriculum model And social maturity influenced social intimacy.
Cuisine Major;Social Maturity;Satisfaction;Academic Major;School life;Familiarity
- M. S. .Kang. ( Cook of the future society, future career prospects Korea Vocational Training Institute. 107.
- J. I. Gang. (2005). Vocational high school operating system for improving vocational education. Dankook University Graduate school of Education.
- S. W. Kim, (2006). A Study on Vocational Education Problems and Alternatives in Vocational High Schools. Gyeonggi University Graduate School of Education, 58-59.
- S. W. Kim. (2006). A Study on Vocational Education Problems and Alternatives in Vocational High Schools.
- Y. B. Kim. (2001). A Study on the Satisfaction of Learners with Cooking Education Facilities. 8-9.
- Y. J. Kim. (2007). A Study on Vocational Education Satisfaction of Vocational High School Students. Kyung Hee University School of Education,
- E. J. Kim. (2007). An Effect of Physical Activity of Children with Developmental Disabilities on Social Maturity. Dong-A University Master's Thesis, p.55.
- H. K. Kim. (2001). A Study on the Recognition of Teachers and Students about Commercial High School Educational Environment. Daegu University Graduate School of Education.
- H. S. Noh, (2004). The Relationship between Adolescent Dysfunction and Social Maturity, Master's Thesis. Graduate School of Education, Inha University.
- K. T. Park. (2008). The Effect of Educational Environment of Cooking School on Learning Satisfaction and Retraining, Gyeonggi University Graduate School. Korean Journal of Culinary Research, 14(3).
- Y. H. Park. & M. H. Jang. (2000). A Study on the Effective Operation of Special Program for Domestic Vocational High School. Korea Vocational Education and Training Institute, 67-76.
- C. H. Park. (2002). The Effects of Parental Education and Parenting Behavior on Children's Psychological and Social Maturity. Inha University graduate school doctoral dissertation, 1
- H. R. Park. (2006). A Study on Vocational Specialization Education of Commercial High Schools. Dong-A University Graduate School of Education, 43-44.
- B. M. Ok. (2004). The Effects Home Psychological Environment on the Personality Characteristics and Psycho-social Maturity of Middle School Girls Dept. of Master's Degree, Graduate School of Education, Catholic University of Daegu,
- H. R. Baek. (2007). A Study on the Vocational Education Promotion of Specialized High School. Gyeonggi University Graduate School of Education.
- H. J. Son. (2005). The Relationship Between Parent-Child Relationships and Psychological Maturity Perceived by College Students. Graduate School of Education, Sookmyung Women's University.
- K. H. Song. (2006). A Study on the Improvement of Curriculum of Department of Tourism-related Departure in Vocational High School. Graduate School of Education, Kyung Hee University.
- G. Y. Oh. (2004). A Study on the Relationship between Adolescent 's Housing Environment and Social Maturity. Inha University Graduate School of Education, Master Thesis.
- G. H. Yoo. (2004). The Effects of Job Satisfaction on Vocational Education in Vocational High School, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies.
- T. W. Un. (2006). Comparison of Curriculum for Vocational Education Teacher Education in Korea and the US. Korea Graduate School of Education,
- M. H. Lee. (2006). A Study on the Revitalization of Vocational Education between Vocational High Schools and Professional Colleges in Vocational Education Policies. Ulsan University Graduate School of Education.
- C. S. Lee, (2005). A comprehensive review of vocational education curriculum, Korea Vocational Education and Training Institute, Policy Research, 10-16.
- S. J. Jung, (2004). Comparison of Adolescents and Adolescents with Adolescents' Adjustment to School Life and Their Psychosocial Maturity. Master's Thesis. Jeonju National University.
- S. A. Cho. (2004). A Study on the Psychological Growth Environment, Psychology and Social Maturity of Elementary School Students. Master Thesis, Graduate School of Education, Inha University.
- E. S. Choi. (2007). A Study on the Desire and Direction of Revision of Vocational Education in Special Schools. Daegu University Graduate School of Rehabilitation Science.
- I. S. Choi. (2003). Social Problem Solving Ability, Self-Concept, and Psychosocial Maturity of Adolescents Relationship with Master's Thesis. Jeonju National University. 54-55.
- J. S. Pyo. (2003). A Survey of Teachers and Students' Perception on the Operation of High School Cookery Curriculum. Graduate School of Korea National University of Education.
- Y. J. Han. (2008). The Effects of Major Satisfaction of High School Students on Care Maturity.
- M. S. Hong. (2007). A Study on the Effect of ooking Education on the Psychological Well - being of Adolescents.
- S. J. Hwang. (2007). The relationship between social maturity and career decision level of adolescents. Dissertation of Master's Degree. Graduate School of Education, Dankook University.
- Y. K. Hwang, (1996). The relationship between perceived social support and psychosocial maturity of boy peer group. Master Thesis, Ewha Womans University.
- G. H. Copa & J. Plihal. (1996). General education and subject matter education components of vocational teacher program.
- E. A. Doll. (1965). Vineland Social Maturity Scale, Condensed Manual of Deficiency. 23.
- Greenberg & Sorenson. (1974). Toward a concept of psychosocial maturity. Journal of Youth and adolescence, (3), 329-358.
- Greenberg & Sorenson. (1974). Toward a concept of psychosocial maturity. Journal of Youth and adolescence, (4), 127-143.
- P. P. Heppner & C. M. Patterson. (1982). The development and Implication of personal problem solving inventory. Journal of Counseling Psuchology, (29), 66-75
- P. P. Heppner. B. L. Reader & L. M. Larson. (1983). Cognitive variables associated with personal problem-solving appraisal : Implication for counseling. Journal of Counseling Psychology, (30), 537-545.
- In N. K. Hartley & M. D. Miller & J. A. Gregson, (1999). A philosophic view for seeing the past of vocational education and envision the future of workforce education : Pragmatism revisited. In A. J. Paulter, Jr.(Ed), Worforce education : Issues for the new. 21-34.
- A. Inkeles. (1968). Society, Society, Social structure and chid socialization In Clausen, J A(ed), Socialization and Society, Little, Brown, Boston. (3), 32.
- A. T. Jersild. (1969). Child psychology, 5th ed. Yokyo : Maruzam Co., Ltd
- I. L. Macnn & D. S. Holmes (1984). Infouence of aerobic exercise on depression. Journal of Personality and Socail Psychology, (46), 1142-1147.
- W. F. Mckeach & C. L. Doyle. (1966). Psychology, London : Hddison-wesisey, 56.
- J. W. Rojewski. (2002). Preparing workforce of tomorrow : a conceptual framework for career and technical education. National Research Center for Carreer and Technical Education. 35.
- E. S. Schaefer. (1965). Children's reports of parental behavior : An invcntory. Child Development, (36), 417-424.