- Volume 9 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Suggestion of smart Dressing Table design for one person household -Focusing on single women in their 20s
1인 가구를 위한 스마트 화장대 디자인 제안 - 20대 독신 여성을 중심으로
- Kim, Da-Yeon (Industrial Design, Kyunghee University) ;
- Lee, Dong-Min (Industrial Design, Kyunghee University)
- Received : 2017.12.13
- Accepted : 2018.02.20
- Published : 2018.02.28
The purpose of this study is to recognize the necessity of smart furniture for single - person households and to suggest final design. It is assumed that smart furniture that meets the demand can be released in the future. To this end, we intend to solve the needs of the smart technology of the subject through in-depth interviews and persona establishment through demand research. Currently, the number of single-person households is expected to increase steadily and become the most important form of household composition in the future. In the future, it will be analyzed based on the in-depth interview after the target selection for the target needs research. Then, after insights are gathered through in-depth interviews, we apply the applicable smart technology to create the expected scenarios and draw conclusions about how smart furniture will function in the future.
Convergence;Smart furniture;Single-person household
- H. K. Shin. (2005). A Study on the Women's Preference for Furniture Design. J. Natural Sci, 16.
- U. S. Kim. & H. J. Ryu. (2011). A Study on the Digital Convergence of the Entrance Hall Furniture in Smart Home. Journal of the Institute of Construction and Environment, 6(2), 140-147.
- S. C. Lee. H. Kye. H. Y. Won. & K. R. Choi. (2015). Analyses on the case study of living furniture design on the bases of loT. Journal of the Korea Digital Design Council, 15(3), 931-940.
- M. K. Nam. (2017). A Study on Smart Home Appliances Design Alteration by Growth of Single-person Household. Journal of The Korean Society Of Design Culture, 23(1). 195-204.
- K. E. Eo. & S. I. Kim. (2016). Furniture Brand Development Plan Study according to Increasing Single-person Households - Focused on Hanssem and IKEA. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(8), 393-398. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.8.393
- S. U. Im. (2015). A Study on the Priority of Smart Home Service Function for Single-Person Households, Ewha University, Ph.T, thesis.