- Volume 9 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
신규간호사 이직의 영향요인에 관한 융합연구
A Convergence Study about Factors Affecting New Nurses Personnel Turnover
- Jeong, Jeong-Hee (Department of Nursing, Daedong College) ;
- Choi, Mihyang (Deprtment of Nursing, Changshin University) ;
- Kim, Eungyeong (Tansen School of Health Science) ;
- Kim, Young-Hae (College of Nursing, Pusan National University)
- 투고 : 2017.12.13
- 심사 : 2018.02.20
- 발행 : 2018.02.28
본 연구의 목적은 신규간호사의 이직에 영향을 미치는 요인을 검토하기 위함이다. 대상자는 B광역시와 Y시의 15개 병원에서 12개월 미만에 이직한 신규간호사와 12개월 미만으로 근무하고 있는 신규간호사 227명이다. 자료는 인구사회학적 특성과 이직관련 요인을 조사하기 위해 구조화된 설문지로 수집되었다. 자료분석은 SPSS win version 18.0 프로그램을 이용하여
- C. B. Jones. (2008). Revisiting nurse turnover costs: adjusting for inflation. Journal of Nursing Administration, 38(1), 11-18. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.NNA.0000295636.03216.6f
- S. J. Lee & H. J. Woo. (2015). Structural relationships among job embeddedness, emotional intelligence, social support and turnover intention of nurses. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 21(1), 32-42. http://dx.doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2015.21.1.32 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2015.21.1.32
- H. J. Lee, Y. J. Lim, H. J. Jung & Y. H. Shin. (2012). Turnover intention of graduate nurses in South Korea. Japan Journal of Nursing Science, 9(1), 63-75. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1742-7924.2011.00187.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1742-7924.2011.00187.x
- E. A. Ji & J. S. Kim. (2018). Factor influencing new graduate nurses' turnover intenion according to lengh of service. Journal Korean Academy Nursing, 24(1), 51-60. http://dx.doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2018.24.1.51 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2018.24.1.51
- H. Y. Jeoung & S. Y. Kim. (2016). Effects of nursing professionalism and job involvement on turnover intention among new graduate nurses. Journal Korean Academy Nursing, 22(5), 531-539. http://dx.doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2016.22.5.531 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2016.22.5.531
- H. C. Chen, C. I. Chu, Y. H. Wang & L. C. Lin. (2008). Turnover factors revisited: a longitudinal study of taiwan-based staff nurses. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 45(2), 277-285. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2006.08.010 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2006.08.010
- S. H. Cho, J. Y. Lee, B. A. Mark & S. C. Yun. (2012). Turnover of new graduate nurses in their first job using survival analysis. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 44(1), 63-70. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1547-5069.2011.01428.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1547-5069.2011.01428.x
- E. Suzuki, A. Tagaya, K. Ota, Y. Nagasawa, R. Matsuura & C. Sato. (2010). Factors affecting turnover of Japanese novice nurses in university hospital sinearly and later periods of employment. Journal of Nursing Management, 18(2), 194-200. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01054.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2834.2010.01054.x
- Y. M. Kim & S. N. Kim. (2016). The convergence study of experience of turnover in new graduate nurses within one year. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(4), 97-106. http://dx.doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.4.097 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.4.097
- B. M. Im et al. (2015). A phenomenological study on the turnover experience of novice nurses working in general hospital. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 24(4), 313-322. http://dx.doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2015.24.4.313 https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2015.24.4.313
- C. S. Brewer, C. T. Kovner, W. Greene, M. Tukov-Shuserm & M. Djukic. (2012). Predictors of actual turnover in a national sample of newly licensed registered nurses employed in hospitals. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68(3), 521-538. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05753.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05753.x
- E. Suzuki, I. Itomine, Y. Kanoya, T. Katsuki, S. Horii & C. Sato. (2006). Factors affecting rapid turnover of novice nurses in university hospitals. Journal of Occupational Health, 48(1), 49-61. https://doi.org/10.1539/joh.48.49
- K. J. June & S. W. Byun. (2009). Nurse's burnout research throughout the past 10 years in Korea. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 15(3), 305-313.
- R. Lavandero. (1981). Nurse burnout: What can we learn?. The Journal of Nursing Administration, 11(11), 17-23.
- M. H. Lee et al. (2003). Nursing professionals and ethics. Seoul : Hyunmoonsa.
- M. S. Kim et al. (1999). The concept analysis of the organizational culture of nursing service in Hospital Setting. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 5(1), 87-97.
- J. H. Lee, S. J. Jin & H. J. Ju. (2011). Impact of the organizational commitment and organizational culture of nursing and turnover intention on the job satisfaction of public hospital nurses. Health and Medical Sociology, 30, 205-230.
- J. M. Lim. (2008). The effect of the mentoring function on hotel employees role stress, job attitude and turnover intention: Focused on Deluxe Hotels in Seoul. Doctoral dissertation. Sejong University, Seoul.
- E. Demerouti, A. B. Bakker, I. Vardakou & A. Kantas. (2003). The convergent validity of two burnout instruments: A multitrait-multimethod analysis. European Journal of Psychological Assessment, 19(1), 12-23. https://doi.org/10.1027//1015-5722.214.171.124
- S. E. Park & M. Y. Kim. (2006). An empirical study on the relationships among job demand, job burnout and worker's perception of organizational justice. Korean Management Reivew, 35(2), 367-388.
- D. B. Slavitt, P. L. Stamps, E. B. Piedmont & A. M. B. Hasse. (1978). Nurses' satisfaction with their work situation. Nursing research, 27(2), 114-120.
- K. B. Kim & S. H. Sok. (2006). A Study of job satisfaction of the nurses in a university hospital. Journal of East-West Nursing Research, 12(1), 14-24.
- E. T. Lake. (2002). Development of the practice environment scale of the nursing work inde. Research in Nursing & Health, 25(3), 176-188. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/nur.10032 https://doi.org/10.1002/nur.10032
- E. K. Park. (2011). Moderating effects of self-efficacy and leadership between antecedents and burn-out and mediating effects of burn-out on nursing performance. Master thesis. Inje University, Busan.
- K. E. Kram. (1983). Phases of the mentor relationship. Academy Of Management Journal, 6(4), 608-625. http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/255910
- R. A. Noe. (1988). An investigation of the determinants of successful assigned mentoring relationships. Personnel Psychology. 41(3), 457-479. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1988.tb00638.x
- D. Abrams, K. Ando & S. Hinkle. (1998). Psychological attachment to the group: Cross-cultural differences in organizational identification and subjective norms as predictors of workers' turnover intentions. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 24(10), 1027-1039. https://doi.org/10.1177/01461672982410001
- E. H. Boo. (2006). New staff nurse's self-efficacy and organizational socialization outcome. Doctoral dissertation. Yonsei University, Seoul.
- E. O. Kwon et al. (2009). Development and application of a specialized mentor program for new graduate nurses-Focused on intensive care unit of a tertiary university hospital. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 15(4), 563-570.