- Volume 9 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Convergence Study on the Effects of Self-leadership and Self-esteem on Nursing Performance
간호사의 셀프리더십과 자아존중감이 간호업무성과에 미치는 영향에 관한 융합 연구
- Jang, Mi-Kyeong (Department of Nursing, Gumi University) ;
- Kim, Hyun-Young (Department of Nursing, Jeonju University)
- Received : 2017.12.13
- Accepted : 2018.02.20
- Published : 2018.02.28
The purpose of this study was to identify the degree of nursing self-leadership, self-esteem, and nursing performance and to analyze the relationship between these variables, and its effect on nursing performance. The self-leadership of the study nurses was
- C. C. Manz & H. P. Sims. (2001). The New superleadership. Oakland, Califonia : Barrett-Koehler Publishers.
- G. A. Seomun, S. O. Chang, K. H. Cho, I. A. Kim & S. J. Lee. (2006). The Relation between Self-leadership and Outcome of Nursing Practice. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 12(1), 151-158.
- H. J. Won & S. H. Cho. (2013). A Review of Research on Self-leadership in Nurses. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 19(3), 382-393. DOI : 10.11111/jkana.2013.19.3.382 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2013.19.3.382
- S. I. Im, H. S. Kim & J. Park. (2012). The Effects of Nurse's Communication and Self-Leadership on Nursing Performance. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 21(3), 274-282. DOI : 10.5807/kjohn.2012.21.3.274 https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2012.21.3.274
- M. R. Sim & K. H. Kim. (2010). Job Satisfaction, Self-Esteem, and Nursing Task Performance among Registered Nurses and Nurse Assistants in Long-Term Care Hospitals. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 16(4), 446-454. DOI : 10.11111/jkana.2010.16.4.446 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2010.16.4.446
- Y. K. Ko, T. W. Lee & J. Y. Lim. (2007). Development of a Performance Measurement Scale for Hospital Nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 37(3), 286-294. DOI : 10.4040/jkan.2007.37.3.286 https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2007.37.3.286
- T. C. DiLiello & J. D. Houghton. (2006). Maximizing Organizational Leadership Capacity for the Future: Toward a Model of Self-leadership, Innovation and Creativity. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 21(4), 319-337. https://doi.org/10.1108/02683940610663114
- C. C. Manz & H. P. Sims. (1995). Business without bosses: How self-managing teams are building high-performing companies. New York : John Wiley & Sons, Inc..
- Y. S. Kang, Y. J. Choi, D. L. Park & I. J. Kim. (2010). A Study on Nurses' Self-Leadership, Self-Esteem, and Organizational Effectiveness. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 16(2), 143-151. DOI : 10.11111/jkana.2010.16.2.143 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2010.16.2.143
- G. A. Seomun. (2005). The Relationship of Self-leadership, Job Satisfaction and Perceived Outcome in Nurses. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 11(1), 45-58.
- H. S. Kim, H. W. Yim, J. Y. Lee, H. J. Cho, S. J. Jo & W. C. Lee. (2007). Influence of Self-Esteem and Social Support on the Depression Stati of Some Clinical Nurses. Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 19(2), 125-134.
- S. C. Grossman & T. M. Valiga. (2012). The new leadership challenge: Creating the future of nursing. Philadelphia : F. A. Davis Company.
- K. A. Park, H. S. Back & J. S. Han. (2007). The Effects of REBT Group Counseling on the Job Stress, Positive Affect, Negative Affect and Self-Esteem of Nurses. Korea Journal of Counseling, 8(3), 951-963. DOI : 10.15703/kjc.8.3.200709.951 https://doi.org/10.15703/kjc.8.3.200709.951
- C. C. Manz. (1983). The art of self-leadership: Strategies for personal effectiveness in your life and work. New Jersey : Prentice-Hall.
- H. S. Kim. (2002). The Relationship between Teachers' Self-Leadership and the Job Satisfaction at Secondary Schools. Master's thesis. Soongsil University, Seoul.
- M. Rogenberg. (1995). Society and the adolescent Self-image. Princeton, New Jersey : Princeton University Press.
- B. J. Jon. (1974). Self-esteem : A Test of its Measurability. Yonsei Review, 11(1), 107-130.
- H. S. Jeong, S. E. Choi & S. D. Kim. (2012). Relationship between Nurse Managers' Facilitative Communication and Nurses' Self-esteem. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 21(3), 175-183. DOI : 10.5807/kjohn.2012.21.3.175 https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2012.21.3.175
- S. H. Han & H. S. Yu. (2012). College Women's Self-leadership, Stress of Clinical Practice and Self Disclosure in an Area. The Journal of Korean academic society of nursing education, 18(1), 131-140. DOI : 10.5977/jkasne.2012.18.1.131 https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2012.18.1.131
- M. H. Jung & M. S. Koh. (2012). The Effects of Preceptor Nurses' Self-Leadership on Role Recognition and Job Satisfaction. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 18(2), 146-154. DOI : 10.11111/jkana.2012.18.2.146 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2012.18.2.146
- H. J. Song & S. M. Lee. (2016). The Effects of Hospital Nurses' Self-Esteem and Communication Skill on Self-Leadership and the Quality of Nursing Service. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 22(3), 220-229. DOI : 10.11111/jkana.2016.22.3.220 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2016.22.3.220
- Y. J. Jun & M. H. Sung. (2014). Effects of Traumatic Events, Compassion Fatigue, Self-esteem, and Compassion Satisfaction on Burnout of Nurses in Emergency Department. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 23(2), 80-88. DOI : 10.5807/kjohn.2014.23.2.80 https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2014.23.2.80
- M. S. Choi & Y. M. Cho. (2016). Effect of Clinical Nurses's Basic Psychological Need, Self-Leadership and Job Stress on Nursing Performance. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(8), 343-353. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2016.14.8.343 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.8.343
- Y. J. Son, Y. A. Lee, K. N. Sim, S. S. Kong & Y. S. Park. (2013). Influence of Communication Competence and Burnout on Nursing Performance of Intensive Care Units Nurses. The Korean journal of fundamentals of nursing, 20(3), 278-288. DOI : 10.7739/jkafn.2013.20.3.278 https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2013.20.3.278
- K. R. Choi, S. E. Heo & D. H. Moon. (2016). Convergence Study on the Influence of Job Stress of Shift Work Nurses on Nursing Performance. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 7(4), 107-121. DOI : 10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.4.107 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.4.107
- Y. M. Yun & M. S. Yoo. (2017). Effects of Emotional Competence, Learning Organization, and Nursing Organization Culture among Nursing Performance of Clinical Nurses. The Korean Journal of Health Service Management, 11(4), 29-40. https://doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2017.11.4.029 https://doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2017.11.4.029
- M. R. Sim, J. Kim & S. K. Choi. (2017). Influence of Self-Esteem, Communication and Existential Well-Being on Spiritual Care Competence in Nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, 24(4), 286-295. DOI : 10.7739/jkafn.2017.24.4.286 https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2017.24.4.286
- J. Y. Choi, I. Y. Hwang & Y. M. Park. (2012). Relationship among Sense of Humor, Self-esteem, and Performance in Nurses. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 21(1), 10-17. DOI : 10.5807/kjohn.2012.21.1.10 https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2012.21.1.10
- K. N. Park & M. K. Park. (2008). A Study on Nurses' Self-Leadership, Organizational Commitment and the Nursing Performance. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 14(1), 63-71. https://doi.org/10.5977/JKASNE.2008.14.1.063
- J. Y. Kim & J. Y. Hong. (2007). Self-leadership, Job Stress and Job Satisfaction among Clinical Nurses. The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 13(2), 184-190.
- H. S. Kim, S. Min & S. I. Im. (2013). The Effect of Nurse's Competency Empowerment and Boss' Job Competency Recognition Level on Work Performance. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, 22(2), 75-82. DOI : 10.5807/kjohn.2013.22.2.75 https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2013.22.2.75
- H. J. Kwon, Y. J. Kim & K. S. Lee. (2014). Career Female Nurses' Professional Experiences : Coordinating. Women's Studies Review, 31(1), 33-62. DOI : 10.18341/wsr.2014.31.1.33 https://doi.org/10.18341/wsr.2014.31.1.33