- Volume 22 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analysis on Application Plan of Factorial Design in Relation to Responses for Electronically-controlled Diesel Engine
전자제어식 디젤엔진에 있어서 반응치에 따른 요인배치법의 활용 방안에 대한 분석
- Lee, Jung-Gyu (The graduate school, Pukyong University) ;
- Kim, Min-Jong (The graduate school, Pukyong University) ;
- Koh, Sung-Wi (Department of Mechanical System Engineering, Pukyong University) ;
- Yang, Ju-Ho (Department of Mechanical System Engineering, Pukyong University) ;
- Han, Kyu-Il (Department of Mechanical System Engineering, Pukyong University) ;
- Koh, Dae-Kwon (Department of Mechanical System Engineering, Pukyong University) ;
- Jung, Suk-Ho (Department of Mechanical System Engineering, Pukyong University)
- 이정규 (부경대학교 대학원) ;
- 김민종 (부경대학교 대학원) ;
- 고성위 (부경대학교 기계시스템공학과) ;
- 양주호 (부경대학교 기계시스템공학과) ;
- 한규일 (부경대학교 기계시스템공학과) ;
- 고대권 (부경대학교 기계시스템공학과) ;
- 정석호 (부경대학교 기계시스템공학과)
- Received : 2017.03.14
- Accepted : 2017.11.23
- Published : 2018.02.28
In order to employ factorial design on electronically-controlled diesel engine, effects of 5 factors on specific fuel consumption, nitrogen oxides and carbon monoxide were examined by fractional and full factorial design in this research. There were different results between fractional and full factorial design, then effect of variables as ambient condition and measurement of fuel consumption were confirmed. It was shown that ambient condition affected uniformly trend of nitrogen oxides and carbon monoxide. However, both ambient condition and measurement of fuel consumption had nothing to do with trend of specific fuel consumption and therefore it must be careful to employ factorial design on specific fuel consumption as response.
Supported by : 부경대학교
- W. Kwon, 2004, "Optimization of Common Rail HSDI Diesel Engine Applied Design of Experiment", MS thesis, Seoul univeristy, Seoul, Korea.
- D. W. Kim, S. W. Lee and J. S. Lim, 2014, "A Study of GDI+MPI Engine Operation Strategy Focusing on Fuel Economy and Full Load Performance using DOE", Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 42-49. https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2014.22.3.042
- S. D. Lee and S. H. Jung, 2013, "Comparison of Combustion Characteristics between Esterified and Non-esterified Biodiesel Oil on CRDI Diesel Engine with Turbocharger", JKOSME, Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 53-58. https://doi.org/10.5916/jkosme.2013.37.1.53
- S. H. Jung, K. H. Kim, H. S. Lee and D. K. Koh, 2013, "Application of wasted soybean oil non-esterified on turbo-charged diesel engines with common rail fuel injection system", KSFT, Vol. 49, No. 1, pp. 51-57.
- S. D. Lee, D. K. Koh and S. H. Jung, 2013, "Combustion Characteristic of Non-esterified Biodiesel Oil at Lower Common Rail Pressure", KSPSE, Vol. 17, No. 6, pp. 11-17. https://doi.org/10.6108/KSPE.2013.17.6.011
- D. K. Koh and S. H. Jung, 2015, "Selection of Factors for Performance Optimization on Non-esterified Biodiesel Fuel Using Fractional Factorial Design", Journal of KOSME, Vol. 39, No. 1, pp. 8-12.
- H. J. Kim et al., 2016, "A study on the application of DOE for optimization of blending oil with non-esterified biodiesel fuel at partial engine load", KSPSE, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 51-57. https://doi.org/10.6108/KSPE.2016.20.5.051
- S. C. Hwang, H. J. Kim and S. H. Jung, 2017, "Optimization of Blending Oil With Non-Esterified Biodiesel Fuel Using Design of Experiment At Partial Engine Loads", International Journal of Automotive Technology, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 79-84. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12239-017-0008-6