- L. Comtet, Advanced Combinatorics: The Art of Finite and Infinite Expansions, Revised and Enlarged Edition, D. Reidel Publishing Co., Dordrecht and Boston, 1974; Available online at https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-010-2196-8.
- G.-W. Jang, J. Kwon, and J. G. Lee, Some identities of degenerate Daeheee numbers arising from nonlinear differential equation, Adv. Difference Equ. (2017) 2017:206, 10 pages; Available online at https://doi.org/10.1186/s13662-017-1265-4.
- D. S. Kim and T. Kim, Some identities for Bernoulli numbers of the second kind arising from a non-linear differential equation, Bull. Korean Math. Soc. 52 (6) (2015), 2001-2010; Available online at https://doi.org/10.4134/BKMS.2015.52.6.2001.
- T. Kim and D. S. Kim, Some identities of degenerate Daehee numbers arising from certain differential equations, J. Nonlinear Sci. Appl. 10 (2) (2017), 744-751; Available online at https://doi.org/10.22436/jnsa.010.02.35.
- F. Qi, Diagonal recurrence relations for the Stirling numbers of the first kind, Contrib. Discrete Math. 11 (2016), 22-30; Available online at http://hdl.handle.net/10515/sy5wh2dx6 and https://doi.org/10515/sy5wh2dx6.
- F. Qi, Explicit formulas for computing Bernoulli numbers of the second kind and Stirling numbers of the first kind, Filomat 28 (2) (2014), 319-327; Available online at https://doi.org/10.2298/FIL1402319O.
- F. Qi and B.-N. Guo, Viewing some ordinary differential equations from the angle of derivative polynomials, Iran. J. Math. Sci. Inform. 14 (2) (2019), in press; Available online at https://doi.org/10.20944/preprints201610.0043.v1.
- F. Qi, J.-L. Wang, and B.-N. Guo, Simplifying and finding nonlinear ordinary differential equations, ResearchGate Working Paper (2017), available online at https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.28855.32166.
- F. Qi, J.-L.Wang, and B.-N. Guo, Simplifying two families of nonlinear ordinary differential equations, Preprints 2017, 2017030192, 6 pages; Available online at http://dx.doi.org/10.20944/preprints201703.0192.v1.
- J. Quaintance and H. W. Gould, Combinatorial Identities for Stirling Numbers. The unpublished notes of H. W. Gould. With a foreword by George E. Andrews. World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., Singapore, 2016.
- SIMPLIFYING COEFFICIENTS IN A FAMILY OF ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS RELATED TO THE GENERATING FUNCTION OF THE MITTAG-LEFFLER POLYNOMIALS vol.27, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.11568/kjm.2019.27.2.417
- Special values of the Bell polynomials of the second kind for some sequences and functions vol.491, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2020.124382