- Volume 27 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Change of Precipitation and Temperature with 24 Season by Moving Average Method
이동평균법을 이용한 24절기에 따른 강수량과 기온의 변화에 관한 연구
- Park, Ki bum (School of Construction Engineering of Kyungil University)
- 박기범 (경일대학교 건설공학부)
- Received : 2018.10.03
- Accepted : 2018.11.05
- Published : 2018.12.31
In this study, daily precipitation data and daily average temperature data of meteorological observatories in Daegu, Busan, Daejeon, Seoul, Mokpo, and Gwangju cities inland and offshore were analyzed by using moving average method. Were compared. Overall, summarizing changes in precipitation and temperature over the 24 seasons, precipitation and temperature in all six stations increased compared to the past 1960s. In the case of precipitation, precipitation increased at the end of July and early August, whereas precipitation in April, September and early October decreased. In the case of temperature, especially in February, the temperature increased, and in Mokpo, the temperature from August to December showed a general decline. Changes in precipitation and temperature due to seasons in the 24 seasons affect agriculture and our everyday life, and further research is needed to determine how these changes will affect agricultural water supply, crop growth and daily life. The results of this study can be useful.
24 Seasons;Precipitation change;Temperature change;Climate change;Moving average
- An, J. E., Kang, J. S., 2001, Study on the 24 seasonal divisions, Kor. J. Oriental Med. Phy. & Path, 15, 669-676.
- Cho, E. H., Ahn, J. B., Sohn, K. T., 1998, A Study on the effect of air temperature change due to industrialization in Ulsan area, J. Kor. Env. sci., 7. 191-194.
- Choi, H. J., 2015, A Study on change in the design flood of irrigation reservoir, Master Dissertion, Aju University, Suwon, Korea.
- Her, S. Y., 2013, Analysis of slope behavior by moving average method, Master Dissertion, Chonnam national University, Gwangju, Korea.
- Kim, J. P., Kim, G. S., 2011, The impact of climate change on the trend of precipitation effectiveness ratio and runoff data in south korea. J. KWRA, 44, 683-694.
- Kwon, H. H., Kim, B. S., Kim, B. K., 2008., Analysis of precipitation characteristics of regional climate model for climate change impact on water resources, J. KSCE, 28, 525-533.
- National Weather Research Institute, 2013, Understanding climate change V-From start of spring to Major cold-
- Park, K. B., Ahn, S. S., Kim, K. S., Cha, S. H., 2015, A Study of change of rainfall in 24 season, Proceedings of the Kor. Envir. Sci., 24, 158.
- Park, K. B., Kim, K. S., Chang, I. S., 2015, Analysis of rainfall change in Deagu according to season, Proceding J. KOSHAM. 14, 249.
- Park, K. B., Park, J. J., Chang, I. S., Cha, S. H., 2014, A Study of climate change for solar term, 23, Proceedings of the Kor. Envir. Sci., 517-521.