- Volume 19 Issue 4
Studies on online review have carried out analysis of the rating and topic as a whole. However, it is necessary to analyze opinions on various dimensions of service quality. This study classifies reviews of healthcare services into service quality dimensions, and proposes a method to identify words that are mainly referred to in each dimension. Service quality was based on the dimensions provided by SERVQUAL, and patient reviews have collected from NHSChoice. The 2,000 sentences sampled were classified into service quality dimension of SERVQUAL and a method of extracting important keywords from sentences by service quality dimension was suggested. The RAKE algorithm is used to extract key words from a single document and an index is considered to consider frequently used words in various documents. Since we need to identify key words in various reviews, we have considered frequency and discrimination (IDF) at the same time, rather than identifying key words based only on the RAKE score. In SERVQUAL dimension, we identified the words that patients mentioned mainly, and also identified the words that patients mainly refer to by review rating.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 김상만, 이연주 2010. "의료서비스산업에서의 고객 지식 획득과 활용방안: 기대 불일치 이론을 중심으로," 지식경영연구 (11:3), pp. 59-76.
- 김상만, 엄기현, 오재영 2010. "Online 의료웹서비스 품질과 지식제공성과의 관계 연구," 지식경영연구 (11:1), pp. 1-17.
- 박명석, 권영진, 이상용 2018. "댓글이 음원 판매량에 미치는 차별적 영향에 관한 텍스트마이닝 분석," 지식경영연구 (19:2), pp. 91-108. https://doi.org/10.15813/kmr.2018.19.2.005
- 루스 안젤리 크루즈, 이홍주 2014. "브랜드 개성 효과: 트위터 상의 브랜드 개성 전달이 온라인 커뮤니티 참여에 미치는 영향," 지능정보연구 (20:1), pp. 67-101. https://doi.org/10.13088/jiis.2014.20.1.067
- Akter, S., D'Ambra, J., and Ray, P. 2010. "Service quality of mHealth platforms: development and validation of a hierarchical model using PLS," Electronic Markets (20:3-4), pp. 209-227. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12525-010-0043-x
- Andrade M., and Valencia, A. 1998. "Automatic extraction of keywords from scientific text: application to the knowledge domain of protein families," Bioinformatics (14:7), pp. 600-607. https://doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/14.7.600
- Babakus, E., and Mangold, W.G. 1992. "Adapting the SERVQUAL scale to hospital services: an empirical investigation," Health Services Research (26:6), pp. 767-786.
- Baeza-Yates, R., and Ribiero-Neto, B. 2010. Modern Information Retrieval: The Concepts and Technology Behind Search (2nd ed.), Addison Wesley.
- Cao, Q., Duan, W., and Gan, Q. 2011. "Exploring determinants of voting for the "helpfulness" of online user reviews: A text mining approach," Decision Support Systems (50:2), pp. 511-521. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2010.11.009
- Chen, K., Kou, G., Shang, J., and Chen, Y. 2015. "Visualizing market structure through online product reviews: Integrate topic modeling, TOPSIS, and multi-dimensional scaling approaches," Electronic Commerce Research and Applications (14:1), pp. 58-74. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elerap.2014.11.004
- Christopher Baker, "slowraker: A Slow Version of the Rapid Automatic Keyword Extraction (RAKE) Algorith," R package Version 0.1.1, https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=slowraker
- Cronin, J. J. Jr. and Taylor, S. A. 1992. "Measuring service quality: a reexamination and extension," Journal of Marketing (56:3), pp. 55-68. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224299205600106
- Dagger, T. S., Sweeney, J. C., and Johnson, L. W. 2007. "A hierarchical model of health service quality: scale development and investigation of an integrated model," Journal of Service Research (10:2), pp. 123-142. https://doi.org/10.1177/1094670507309594
- Dean, A. M. 1999. "The applicability of SERVQUAL in different health care environments," Health Marketing Quarterly (16:3), pp. 1-21. https://doi.org/10.1300/J026v16n03_01
- Ghose, A., and Ipeirotis, P. G. 2011. "Estimating the Helpfulness and Economic Impact of Product Reviews: Mining Text and Reviewer Characteristics," IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (23:10), pp. 1498-1512. https://doi.org/10.1109/TKDE.2010.188
- Greaves, F., Pape, U. J., King, D., Darzi, A., Majeed, A., Wachter, R. M., and Millett, C. 2012. "Associations between Internet-based patient ratings and conventional surveys of patient experience in the English NHS: an observational study," BMJ Quality & Safety (21:7), pp. 600-605. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjqs-2012-000906
- Greaves, F., Ramirez-Cano, D., Millett, C., Darzi, A., and Donaldson, L. 2013. "Harnessing the cloud of patient experience: using social media to detect poor quality healthcare," BMJ Quality & Safety (22:3), pp. 251-255. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjqs-2012-001527
- Greaves, F., Laverty, A. A., Cano, D. R., Moilanen, K., Pulman, S., Darzi, A., and Millett, C. 2014. "Tweets about hospital quality: a mixed methods study," BMJ Quality & Safety (23:10), pp. 838-846. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjqs-2014-002875
- Gronroos, C. 1984. "A service quality model and its marketing implications," European Journal of Marketing (18:4), pp. 36-44. https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000004784
- Hu, N., Pavlou P. A. and Zhang, J. 2009. "Overcoming the J-shaped Distribution of Product Reviews," Communications of the ACM (52:10), pp. 144-147. https://doi.org/10.1145/1562764.1562800
- Hulth, A. 2003. "Improved automatic keyword extraction given more linguistic knowledge,". in Proceedings of the 2003 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing.
- Humphreys, A., and Jen-Hui Wang, R. 2018. "Automated Text Analysis for Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research (44:6), pp. 1274-1306. https://doi.org/10.1093/jcr/ucx104
- Ladhari, R. 2009. "A review of twenty years of SERVQUAL research," International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences (1:2), pp. 172-198. https://doi.org/10.1108/17566690910971445
- Lam, S. S. 1997. "SERVQUAL: Atool for measuring patients' opinions of hospital service quality in Hong Kong," Total Quality Management (8:4), pp. 145-152. https://doi.org/10.1080/0954412979587
- Lee, H., Delene, L. M., Bunda, M. A., and Kim, C. 2000. "Methods of measuring health-care service quality," Journal of Business Research (48:3), pp. 233-246. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0148-2963(98)00089-7
- Lehtinen, U., and Lehtinen, J. R. 1982. Service quality: a study of quality dimensions , Service Management Institute.
- Netzer, O., Feldman, R., Goldenberg, J., and Fresko, M. 2012. "Mine Your Own Business: Market-Structure Surveillance Through Text Mining," Marketing Science (31:3), pp. 521-543. https://doi.org/10.1287/mksc.1120.0713
- Mihalcea, R. and Tarau, P. 2004. "Textrank: Bringing order into texts," in Proceedings of EMNLP 2004 (ed. Lin D and Wu D), Barcelona, Spain.
- Ohsawa, Y., Benson, N. E., and Yachida, M. 1998. "Keygraph: Automatic indexing by co-occurrence graph based on building construction metaphor," in Proceedings of ADL'98.
- Palese, B., and Usai, A. 2018. "The relative importance of service quality dimensions in E-commerce experiences," International Journal of Information Management (40), pp. 132-140. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2018.02.001
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., and Berry, L. L. 1985. "A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research," Journal of Marketing (49:4), pp. 41-50. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224298504900403
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., and Berry, L. L. 1988. "SERVQUAL: A Multiple-Item Scalefor Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality," Journal of Retailing (64:1), pp. 12-40.
- Park, G.-W., Kim, Y., Park, K., and Agarwal, A. 2016. "Patient-centric quality assessment framework for healthcare services," Technological Forecasting and Social Change (113), pp. 468-474. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2016.07.012
- Stuart R., Engel, D., Cramer, N. and Cowley, W. 2010. "Automatic keyword extraction from individual documents," Text Mining: Applications and Theory (edited by M. W. Berry and J. Kogan), John Wiley & Sons.
- Sofaer, S., and Firminger, K. 2005. "Patient perceptions of the quality of health services," Annual Review of Public Health (26), pp. 513-559. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.publhealth.25.050503.153958
- Zeithaml, V. A. 2000. "Service quality, profitability, and the economic worth of customers: what we know and what we need to learn," Journal of the academy of marketing science (28:1), pp. 67-85. https://doi.org/10.1177/0092070300281007