- Volume 9 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Copyright Protection and Improvement of Digital Image
디지털 이미지의 저작권 보호와 개선방안에 관한 연구
- Song, Ho-Jin (Major of Digital Video School of Multimedia, College of Social & Safety, Kyungwoon University) ;
- Jeong, Eui-Tae (Major of Digital Video School of Multimedia, College of Social & Safety, Kyungwoon University)
- Received : 2017.11.13
- Accepted : 2018.01.20
- Published : 2018.01.28
In copyright rights of the digital image, copyright holders need to protect copyrights and improve the improvement of copyright laws through accurate understanding of copyright laws, and also to improve the effectiveness of copyright rights of copyright holders and the effectiveness of users' rights. First of all, the scope of the study is based on the case of recognition of the scope of the identity of the same scope and the copyright on the copyright law of the digital image, and the application of the image of the image of the image-writing image and the use of image artifacts based on the image copyright classification system suitable for the user's application.
- M. Lee, Digital Contents and Copyright Utilization, Wybooks, 2015,
- D. Ha, Digital content rights, Communications Books, 2014
- K Lee, Copyright and Interconnection : Case Studies, Name of meat, 2016
- I Kim, "Study on the mediation System of the Digital Contents Dispute in Online," Advanced Commercial Law Review, Vol. - No. 32, pp. 10-13, 2005.
- S Seul, "Controversies of Originality in Copyright Works Based on Facts: Focused on Historic Novel, News, Photograph, 3D Printing Digital Model," Human rights and justice, l.- No. 449, pp. 51-59, 2015
- C. Hong J study on the recognition of photographic works and copyright, Kyung Hee University, Master's thesis, 2011
- Case study of intellectual property rights : Reporting for current reporting, Article 26 of the Copyright Act.
- Copyright and information sharing : Based on the CCL, Keimyung University Medical Library, Webzin 27
- H Song, "A Study on Copyrights of Digital Photography and Improving of copyright protection," The Society of Modern Photography & Video, Vol. -No. 18-3, pp. 33-47, 2014
- Issue & focus on IP. No. 2016-3, 2016
- levia.tistory.com/Web 2.0 Paradigm, Shift to New Age