- Volume 9 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Effects of Characteristics of User and System on the Perceived Cognition and the Continuous Use Intention of Fintech
핀테크(fintech) 사용자와 시스템 특성이 지각된 인식과 지속사용의도에 미치는 영향
- Lee, Jun-Sang (Division of Product Design Engineering, Dong-Eui University) ;
- Park, Jun-Hong (Division of Business Administration, Honam University)
- Received : 2017.11.13
- Accepted : 2018.01.20
- Published : 2018.01.28
The purpose of this study is to investigate the factors that affect the perceived awareness and the intention of continuous use by FinTech users and system characteristics. Data collection was carried out by targeting and surveying 600 people living in Gwangju, and office workers using smartphones. As a result, first, self-efficacy, innovation, and fitness for Fin-Tech services were found to influence the degree of perceptual awareness and intent to use of Fin-tech service users. Second, the system characteristics have a positive effect on perceived awareness and intention of using FinTech service. Third, the hypothesis about the dangers in the user attributes and system properties were dismissed. It seems that the priority concern was regarding the leakage of personal information and security as privacy and the increasing damage cases of financial fraud by electronic financial transactions spill. Therefore, in order to spread FinTech services, it would be effective if a Fin-Tech service strategy could eliminate inconveniences such as the risk of hindering convenience and intention to use by the marketing strategy established by the company.
Supported by : 동의대학교
- K. J. Lee, M. R. Heo, J. H. Jeon, "Understanding of Fintech," Journal of Information Systems, 25(2). 173-189. 2016. https://doi.org/10.5859/KAIS.2016.25.2.173
- H. J. Lee, A Study on the Factors Causing the Intention to Use of Fintech-based Mobile Easy Payment Service, Soongsil University, Ph.D. thesis, 2017.
- Xie, Pei lan, A Study on the Influential Factors on the Continuous Use Intention of Mobile Payment Service, Konkuk University, master's thesis, 2016.
- Davis, F.D., "Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use and User Acceptance of Information Technology," MIS Quarterly, 13(3). 319-339. 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- J. S. Kim, A Study on Factors Affecting the Intention to Accept Blockchain Technology, Soongsil University, Ph.D. thesis, 2016.
- C. S. Park, A study on the Factors Affecting Intention of Acceptance Fintech Mobile, Hansung University, master's thesis, 2017.
- C. C. Yu, K. H. An, S. W. Park, "A Study of the Influence of Online Word-of-Mouth on the Customer Purchase Intention," Journal of ASIA Marketing, 13(3), 209-231. 2011.
- H. J. Seong, "Effects of Restaurant Social Network Service Characteristics on User Satisfaction and Intention of Continuous Use: Focus on Moderating Effect of Self Efficacy," Journal of Tourism and Leisure Research, 24(8), 201-218, 2012.
- Y. H. Jung, K. Kim, J. J. Lee, "Factors Influencing User Satisfaction and Continuous Usage Intention on Mobile Credit Card : Based on Innovation Diffusion Theory and Post Acceptance Model," Jounal of Society for e-Business Studies, 20(3). 11-28. 2015. https://doi.org/10.7838/jsebs.2015.20.3.011
- J. H. Sa, A Study on Factors Affecting on Intention to Use of Robo-Advisor Service, Soongsil University, Ph.D. thesis, 2017.
- K. W. Lee, Y. J. Park, S. K. Park, S. H. Han, S. W. Ru, "Technology Acceptance Model for Next Generation Mobile Communication Technology of Device-to-Device," Journal of Information Technology and Architecture, 13(1). 123-137. 2016.
- S. Y. Lee, A Study on the Intention of the Use of Mobile Payment Services : Application of the Technology Acceptance Model, Hanyang University, master's thesis, 2016.
- J. K. Park, "Fintech and Information Security," Journal of Communications of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, 33(5), 23-32, 2015.
- E. Oh, T, S. Kim, "A Study on Security and Use Intention of Easy-to-use Mobile Payment," Journal of The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, 54-55. 2015.
- M. S. Lee, "The Effect of Web Site Service Quality on Trust, Perceived Security Risk, and e-Loyalty in Internet Banking," Journal of Korean Consumption Culture Association, 18(1). 113-134. 2015.
- S. H. Kim, A Study on the Acceptance of Mobile Easy Payment Service for Chinese Users Applying UTAUT Model-Focusing on Group Analysis of Gender and Voluntariness-, Yonsei University, master's thesis, 2016.
- J. K. Lee, "A Study on the Determinants of Acceptance Intention in Customized Smart Advertising : With a Focus a Group of College Students," Journal of Speech & Communication, 26, 85-114. 2015.
- E. C. Jang, A Comparative Study on the Attitude towards Use of Mobile Fin-Tech Applications : An Empirical Approach, Chung-Ang University, master's thesis, 2015.
- B. K. Park, "An Empirical Study of User Resistance Factors to Internet Banking," Journal of Korea Society of Industrial Information Systems, 12(5), 86-97. 2007.
- J. S. Han, "A Study on the Forecast Model for Fintech Loan based on technology readiness and TRA," Kyunghee University, master's thesis, 2017.
- Venkatesh, V., Morris, M. G., Davis, G. B., & Davis, F. D., "User acceptance of information technology: Toward a unified view," MIS Quarterly 27(3). 425-478. 2003. https://doi.org/10.2307/30036540
- Thakur, R., & Srivastava, M., "Adoption readiness, personal innovativeness, perceived risk and usage intention across customer groups for mobile payment services in India," Internet Research, 24(3). 369-392. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1108/IntR-12-2012-0244