- Volume 9 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Promotion of Inter-Korean Sports Exchange for Disabled Persons Using Convergence : Focusing on exercise rehabilitation welfare policy
융합을 활용한 남북한 장애인스포츠 교류 활성화 방안 : 운동재활 복지정책을 중심으로
- Lee, Chang-Hee (Division of Sport Science, Hanyang University) ;
- Park, Bum-Young (Division of Sport Science, Hanyang University)
- Received : 2017.11.13
- Accepted : 2018.01.20
- Published : 2018.01.28
The purpose of this study is to investigate the rehabilitation policy of North and South Korea in the context of the analysis and to classify the output according to the social welfare policy calculation framework of Gilbert and Spight, To promote exchanges and to suggest directions for development. Therefore, the welfare policy model for disabled people in South Korea is established, and the welfare policy that can be applied to the North Korean society in a short period of time is applied to South Korea's movement rehabilitation welfare policies by reducing the lack of communication through the unified and institutionalized disabled groups of South Korea And it activates and activates the foundation of the revitalization of the disabled person sports.
- Korea Employment Service for the Disabled, 2017 Disability Statistics at a Glance, 2017.
- National Sports Promotion Corporation, National Sports 21, 2017.
- K. C. Lee, Legislative Task for the Rights of North Korean Disabled Persons: With the signing of the North Korean Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, A Study on Unification Problem., Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 1-28, 2013.
- Yonhap news, "Disabled festival"-London Paralympics opens spectacularly, 2012.08.30.
- Graham, A., & Reid., G., Physical fitness of adults with an intellectual Disability : A 13-year follow-up study. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, Vol. 71, pp. 152-161, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1080/02701367.2000.10608893
- Unification News, "North Korea, Dong Daewon Disabled people's movement building," 2016.02.27.
- Choson Shinbo, "Provides free of charge advanced facilities, All conditions for treatment of disorders," 2013.12.17.
- Y. C. Jang, A Study on Establishment of Delivery System of Social Welfare Services in North Korea against Unification, Research in North Korean Studies, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 71-102, 2015.
- G. U. Jung, C. S. Lee, Analysis of Welfare Policy of North Korean Disabled Persons, Korean Journal of the Handicapped., Vol. 34, pp. 155-180, 2016.
- Davidson, L., & Strauss, J. S., Sense of self in recovery from severe mental illness. British Journal of Medical Psychology. Vol. 65, pp. 131-145, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8341.1992.tb01693.x
- International green trees, http://www.greentreekorea.org, 2016.
- National Law Information Center, Welfare for Disabled Persons Act - law(No. 13216), 2017.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Disabled people activity support business, 2011.
- Gyeonggi Provincial Social Service Support Team, Community service investment business guide, 2017.
- J. M., Kim, People with disabilities in North Korea are not treated as human, North Korea Research Institute, pp. 121-133, 1994.
- Choson Shinbo, "Central Committee for Protection of the Disabled-Refuge for North Korean defectors," 2014.12.17.
- C. G. Kang, A Study on Safety Measures for Activation of Inter-Korean Sports Exchange, Korea Sports University, Ph.D. thesis, 2008.
- D. S. Kim, A Study on the National Consciousness of Sports Exchange between South and North Korea, Journal of Korean Physical Education, Vol. 42, No. 4, pp. 3-10, 2003.
- Newsis, "Moon Jae-in President's Speech at the 2017 World Taekwondo Championships," 2017.06.24.
- Federation of Chosun Disabled Persons, Central Committee for Protection of the Disabled-Disability Status, 2015.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Nationally Disabled Persons in 2016, 2017.
- Korean Disabled People Development Institute, 2015 Handicapped White Paper, 2016.
- Korea Institute for National Unification, North Korea Human Rights White Paper, 2017.
- J. B. Park, Rehabilitation Physical Education in Korea and Germany, Hanshin University Ph.D. thesis, 2017.
- S. O. AN, A Study on the Satisfaction of Physical Education Program for the Disabled : Focusing on people with disabilities in Yangju city, Yongin University, Master Thesis, 2015.
- Gilbert, N. & Specht, H., Dimensions of social welfare policy, New Jersey : Prentice-Hall, 1974.
- Hebert M. Fischer, The Effects of East-West German Sports Exchange on German Unification, Report on International Conference on Inter-Korean Sports Exchanges, Organizing Committee for Inter-Korean Sports Exchanges, 1992.
- Y. G. Kim, C. H. Sung, Structural relationship between physical activity level and physical perception and psychological well-being, J. of the Korea Special Physical Education. Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 21-46. 2008.
- MBN, "MBN Secret recipe" : Rumors and truth about North Korea, 2014.03.10.
- S. L. Kang, The Effects of Social Interaction of the Mentally Disabled on Community Integration : Focusing on the effect of ego identity, Vol. 16, No. 24, pp. 61-82, 2014.
- H. J. Kim, G. H. Kim, Recovery from psychiatric disorders perceived by mental health professionals, Korean Journal of Psychiatry, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 452-461, 2002.
- Statistical Office, Key statistical indicators for North Korea in 2016, 2016.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Sports White Paper, 2006.
- Yonhap news, "Na Kyungwon IPC Commissioner : It is important to distinguish between intercultural exchange and sanctions.," 2016.09.12.
- Korea Paralympic Committee, Physical education materials for people with disabilities, 2007.
- Korea Paralympic Committee, 2007 Report of the results of the Korea Paralympic Committee, 2007.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, 2007, 2006.