- Volume 9 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
정보보안 종사자의 감정노동과 업무성과 간의 구조적 관계에 대한 융합연구
A Convergence Study on the Structural Relationships among Emotional Labor and Work Performance of Information Security Professionals
- Lee, Hang (Department of Global Economics, Gachon University) ;
- Kim, Joon-Hwan (Department of Paideia, Sungkyul University)
- 투고 : 2017.11.13
- 심사 : 2018.01.20
- 발행 : 2018.01.28
본 연구는 정보보안 종사자의 감정노동과 업무성과 간의 구조적 관계를 분석하는데 그 목적이 있다. 이를 위하여, 정보보안 종사자 176명을 대상으로 설문조사를 수행하여 구조방정식모형 (SEM)을 이용해 수집된 자료를 분석하였다. 연구결과를 살펴보면, 감정표현 규칙에서 빈도, 강도와 다양성은 심층행동에 긍정적인 영향을 가지고 있는 것으로 나타났다. 표면행동도 모두 긍정적인 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다. 또한 감정노동이 업무성과에 미치는 영향에 있어서 심층행동은 긍정적인 관계를, 표면행동도 유의적인 정적 관계를 갖는 것으로 나타났다. 이러한 연구결과는 보안 종사자의 감정적 측면이 업무성과에 미치는 영향력을 파악하는데 의미를 두고 있으며, 심층행동의 감정노동 역량 제고를 위한 훈련과 교육이 지속적으로 요구됨을 시사하고 있다.
- Fortinet, Threat Landscape Report Q2, 2017.
- K. S. Im, H. Y. Kwon, "A Study on Influence of Information Security Stress and Behavioral Intention for Characteristic factors of Information Security Policy Perceived by Employee," The Journal of the Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication, Vol. 16, No. 6, pp. 243-253, 2016. https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2016.16.6.243
- M. N. Shim, "A Study on the Effects of Complication Level of Information Security Professional in the Public Entity on Job Satisfaction and Job Withdrawal Intention," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 9, pp. 387-406, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.9.387
- I. C. Tak, D. H. Kim, J. B. Cha, "A Study of Customer Service Representatives' Emotional Labor on Emotional Dissonance, Job-induced Tension and Turnover Intention," Journal of Korea Service Management Society, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 1-24, 2017.
- J. R. McColl-Kennedy, P. G. Patterson, A. K. Smith, M. K. Brady, "Customer Rage Episodes: Emotions, Expressions and Behaviors," Journal of Retailing, Vol. 85, No. 2, pp. 222-237, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretai.2009.04.002
- J. I. Kim, B. R. Choi, "Convergence Study on Emotional Labor, Stress Response and Turnover Intention of Call-center Worker," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 139-146, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.139
- M. H. Kang, S. J. Jang, "Convergent relationship between emotional labor, burnout, Job satisfaction and Turnover Intention in the Dental Hygienists," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8, No. 8, pp. 95-103, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.8.095
- B. E. Ashforth, R. H. Humphrey, "Emotional Labor in Service Roles-the Influence of Identity," Academy of Management Review, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 88-115, 1993. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMR.1993.3997508
- A. Rafaeli, R. I. Sutton, "Expression of Emotion as Part of the Work Role," Academy of Management Review, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 23-37, 1987. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMR.1987.4306444
- J. A. Morris, D. C. Feldman, "The Dimensions, Antecedents, and Consequences of Emotional Labor," The Academy of Management Review, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 986-1010, 1996. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMR.1996.9704071861
- J. H. Kim, S. H. Lee, D. W. Shin, J. H. Song, "Effects of Emotional Regulation Processes on Adaptive Selling Behavior and Sales Performance," Asia Marketing Journal, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 71-100, 2014.
- J. H. Kim, H. Lee, "Effects of the Power Distance Orientation of Overseas Salesperson on Emotional Labor and Sales Performance," Journal of International Trade & Commerce, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 605-621, 2017.
- R. H. Gosserand, J. M. Diefendorff, "Emotional Display Rules and Emotional Labor: The Moderating Role of Commitment," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 90, No. 6, 1256-1264, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.90.6.1256
- A. A. Grandey, "When "the Show Must Go On": Surface Acting and Deep Acting as Determinants of Emotional Exhaustion and Peer-rated Service Delivery," Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 46, No. 1, pp. 86-96, 2003. https://doi.org/10.2307/30040678
- C. M. Brotheridge, A. A. Grandey, "Emotional Labor and Burnout: Comparing Two Perspectives of People Work," Journal of Vocational Behavior, Vol. 60, No. 1, pp. 17-39, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1006/jvbe.2001.1815
- C. M Brotheridge, R. T. Lee, "Development and validation of the Emotional Labour Scale," Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, Vol. 76, No. 3, pp. 365-379, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1348/096317903769647229
- J. M. Diefendorff, E. M. Richard, "Antecedents and Consequences of Emotional Display Rule Perceptions," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 88, No. 2, pp. 284-294, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.88.2.284
- A. A. Grandey, "Emotion Regulation in the Workplace: A New way to Conceptualize Emotional Labor," Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 95-110, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1037/1076-89188.8.131.52
- K. Pugliesi, "The Consequences of Emotional Labor: Effects on Work Stress, Job Satisfaction, and Well-being," Motivation and Emotion, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 125-153, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1021329112679
- C. M. Brotheridge, R. T. Lee, "Testing a Conservation of Resources Model of the Dynamics of Emotional Labor," Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 57-67, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1037/1076-89184.108.40.206
- P. Totterdell, D. Holman, "Emotion Regulation in Customer Service Roles: Testing a Model of Emotional Labor," Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, Vol. 8, No. 1, 55-73, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1037//1076-89220.127.116.11
- A. Mehra, M. Kilduff, D. J. Brass, "The Social Network of High and Low Self-monitors: Implications for Workplace Performance," Administrative Science Quarterly, Vol. 46, No. 1, pp. 121-146, 2001. https://doi.org/10.2307/2667127
- J. C. Anderson, D. W. Gerbing, "Structural Equation Modeling in Practice: A Review and Recommended Two-step Approach," Psychological Bulletin. Vol. 103, No. 3, pp. 33-41, 1988.
- J. Nunnally, Psychometric Methods. 3rd Eds. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill, 1978.
- J. R. Hair, J. R. Anderson, R. Tatham, W. Black, Multivariate Data Analysis. 6th Ed. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2006.