- Volume 9 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Convergence Study on Factors Affecting Physical-Health Status of College Students
대학생의 신체적 건강상태 영향요인에 관한 융합연구
- Moon, Jeong Eun (Chosun Nursing College)
- 문정은 (조선간호대학교)
- Received : 2017.11.13
- Accepted : 2018.01.20
- Published : 2018.01.28
This is a convergence study to investigate the factors affecting the physical health status of college students and to present a strategy for effective program development. The participants of this study were 200 college students in a region and collected data by self-reported questionnaire. Data were analyzed by descriptive statistics, t-test, ANOVA, correlation analysis and stepwise multiple regression analysis. The results were as follows: 1) The physical-health status of the college students was positively correlated with the subjective perception of health status(
Convergence;College students;Subjective Perception;Health awareness;Health habit;Physical-Health Status
Supported by : Chosun Nursing College
- S. H. Hong, "The Relationship between Perceived Health Status and Health Promoting Behaviors among Nursing Students," The Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education. Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 78-86, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.1.78
- N. Y. Yang, S. Y. Moon, "The Impact of Health Status, Health Promoting Behaviors, and Social Problem Ability on College Adjustment among Nursing Students".,The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 33-42, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.1.33
- S. J. Kim, E. Y. Jung, "A Relevance on Health Perception, Health Knowledge and Health Promotion Behavior of the University students," Korea Academy Industrial Cooperation Society. Vol. 16, No. 8, pp. 5394-5403, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.8.5394
- D. Y. Park, M. J. Kim, “The Effects of Family Function, Health Perception, and Self-efficacy on Health Promoting Behaviors of Nursing College Students,” Journal of The Korea Contents Association, Vol. 17, No. 6, pp. 561-570, 2017. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2017.17.06.561
- H. M. Kang, Y. Kim, “The Relationship Between the Health Status, Health Prompting Behaviors and Residence Types of University Students,” Korean Journal of Sports Science, Vol. 22, No. 6, pp. 177-190, 2013.
- I. J. Cho, H. S. Do, H. S. Goo, “The Effects of Stress, Self-Esteem, and Physical Activity on Mental Health in College Students,” Social Science Research Review, Vol. 31, No. 1, pp. 85-105, 2015. https://doi.org/10.18859/ssrr.2015.02.31.1.85
- S. M. Lee, "Relationship between Stress Symptoms and Health Promoting Behaviors for University Students by the Type of Residence," Korea Academy Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 17, No. 9, pp. 447-457, 2016. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.9.447
- H. K. Kwak, M. Y. Lee, M. J. Kim, "Comparisons of Body Image Perception, Health Related Lifestyle and Dietary Behavior Based on the Self-Rated Health of University Students in Seoul," Korean Journal or Community Nutrition, Vol. 16, No. 6, pp. 672-682, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2011.16.6.672
- M. R. Kong, y. J. Kang, "A Study on the Influence of College Life Stresses on the Mental Health of College Students - Focus on the college of Pyongtaek City," Journal of Rehabilitation Psychology, Vol. 19, No.1, pp. 1-22, 2012.
- E. L. IDLER, R. J. ANGEL, "Self-Rated Health and Mortality in the NHANES-1 Epidemiologic Follow-up Study," American Journal of Public Health, Vol. 80, No. 4, pp. 446-452, 1990. https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.80.4.446
- S. S. Moon, S. B. Lee, "A Study of Health Behavior through Comparative Analysis of Self-perceived Health Status and Health Examination Results," Journal of Korean Society for Health Education and Promotion, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 11-36, 2001.
- C. B. Lee. The Impact of Healthy lifestyles on the Health status of College Students Majoring in Health Sciences. Yonsei University, Master thesis, 2014.
- J. E. Moon, M. O. Song, "A Convergence Study about the Performance of Healthcare -Associated Infection Control Guidelines of Hospital Nurses-based on the Theory of Planned Behavior," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 117-125, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.5.117
- E. Y. Kim, K. O, Lim, H. S. Lee, "Health-Related Habit and Food Habits of the Elderly Living," Journal of The Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 10, No. 10, pp. 2974-2984, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.10.2974
- KCDC, "2015 Health Behavior and Chronic Disease Statistics," Publication Registration No. 11-1352159-000313-01, Department of Health and Nutrition, 2016. https://knhanes.cdc.go.kr/knhanes/sub04/sub04_03.do?classType=7 access on 2017.09.14
- M. J. Kim, "The Convergence correlational Study on Office Workers' Health Related Behaviors and Prevalence Rates of Metabolic Syndrome," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 99-106, 2016. 7 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.3.099
- B. W. Lee, J. C. Song, H. Y. Ha, S. H. Sim, J. H. Shim, "A Study on Obesity-related Factors Through the Convergence of Body Mass Index (BMI) and Fat-CT in Middle-aged Women Living in Incheon," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol 6, No. 3, pp. 19-28, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.3.019