- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Preparation of Surface Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles and their Lateral Flow Immunoassay Applications
표면 개질된 금나노입자의 제조 및 이의 측방유동면역 센서 응용
- Kim, Dong Seok (Department of Chemical Engineering, Kangwon National University) ;
- Choi, Bong Gill (Department of Chemical Engineering, Kangwon National University)
- Received : 2017.10.24
- Accepted : 2017.12.13
- Published : 2018.02.10
In this work, the surface of gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) was modified with small molecules including mercaptoundecanoic acid (MUA) and L-lysine for the development of highly sensitive lateral flow (LF) sensors. Uniformly sized AuNps were synthesized by a modified Turkevich-Frens method, showing an average size of
gold nanoparticle;functionalization;hepatitis B surface antigen;lateral flow immunoassay
Supported by : 한국산업기술진흥원, 한국연구재단
- L. U. Syed, L. Z. Swisher, H. Huff, C. Rochford, F. Wang, J. Liu, J. Wu, M. Richter, S. Balivada, D. Troyer, and J. Li, Luminol-labeled gold nanoparticles for ultrasensitive chemiluminescence-baded chemical analyses, Analyst, 138, 5600-5609 (2013).
- O. Horovitz, A. Mocanu, G. Tomoaia, L. Bobos, D. Dubert, I. Daian, T. Yupsanis, and M. Tomoaia-Cotisel, Lysine mediated assembly of gold nanoparticles, Stud. Univ. Babes-Bolyai, Chem., 52, 97-108 (2007).
- S. J. Vella, P. Beattie, R. Cademartiri, A. Laromaine, A. W. Martinez, S. T. Phillips, K. A. Mirica, and G. M. Whitesides, Measuring markers of liver function using a micropatterned paper device designed for blood from a fingerstick, Anal. Chem., 84, 2883-2891 (2012).
- Y. Zhao, M. Cao, J. F. McClelland, Z. Shao, and M. Lu, A photoacoustic immunoassay for biomarker detection, Biosens. Bioelectron., 85, 261-266 (2016).
- A. K. Yetisen, M. S. Akram, and C. R. Lowe, Pater-based microfluidic point-of-care diagnostic devices, Lab Chip, 13, 2210-2251 (2013).
- J. Hu, S. Wang, L. Wang, F. Li, B. Pingguan-Murphy, T. J. Lu, and F. Xu, Advances in paper-based point-of-care diagnostics, Biosens. Bioelectron., 54, 585-597 (2014).
- J. Sun, Y. Xianyu, and X. Jiang, Point-of-care biochemical assays using gold nanoparticle-implemented microfluidics, Chem. Soc. Rev., 43, 6239-6253 (2014).
- S. Y. Toh, M. Citartan, S. C. B. Gopinath, and T.-H. Tang, Aptamers as a replacement for antibodies in enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, Biosens. Bioelectron., 64, 392-403 (2015).
- S. Zhang, A. Garcia-D'Angeli, J. P. Brennan, and Q. Huo, Predicting detection limits of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and bioanalytical techniques in general, Analyst, 139, 439-445 (2014).
- C. Hirtz, J. Vialaret, A. Gabelle, N. Nowak, Y. Dauvilliers, and S. Lehmann, From radioimmunoassay to mass spectrometry: a new method to quantify orexin-A (hypocretin-1) in cerebrospinal fluid, Sci. Rep., 6, 25162-25172 (2016).
- Y. Zhang, C. Tan, R. Fei, X. Liu, Y. Zhou, J. Chen, H. Chen, R. Zhou, and Y. Hu, Sensitive chemiluminescence immunoassay for E. coli O157:H7 detection with signal dual-amplification using glucose oxidase and laccase, Anal. Chem., 86, 1115-1122 (2014).
- E. B. Bahadir and M. K. Sezginturk, Lateral flow assays: principles, designs and labels, Trends Anal. Chem., 82, 286-306 (2016).
- C. M. Niemeyer, Nanoparticles, proteins, and nucleic acids: biotechnology meets materials science, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 40, 4128-4158 (2001).
- L. Dykman and N. Khlebtsov, Gold nanoparticles in biomedical applications: recent advances and perspectives, Chem. Soc. Rev., 41, 2256-2282 (2012).
- W. Zhou, X. Gao, D. Liu, and X. Chen, Gold nanoparticles for in vitro diagnostics, Chem. Rev., 115, 10575-10636 (2015).
- N. G. Bastus, J. Comenge, and V. Puntes, Kinetically controlled seeded growth synthesis of citrate-stabilized gold nanoparticles of up to 200 nm: size focusing versus ostwald ripening, Langmuir, 27, 11098-11105 (2011).
- D. S. Kim, Y. T. Kim, S. B. Hong, J. Kim, N. S. Heo, M.-K. Lee, S. J. Lee, B. I. Kim, I. S. Kim, Y. S. Huh, and B. G. Choi, Development of lateral flow assay based on size-controlled gold nanoparticles for detection of hepatitis B surface antigen, Sensors, 16, 2154-2164 (2016).
- S. Lou, J. Ye, K. Li, and A. Wu, A gold nanoparticle-based immunochromatographic assay: the influence of nanoparticulate size, Analyst, 137, 1174-1181 (2012).
- P. Zhao, N. Li, and D. Astruc, State of the art in gold nanoparticle synthesis, Coord. Chem. Rev., 257, 638-665 (2013).
- M. Wuithschick, A. Birnbaum, S. Witte, M. Sztucki, U. Vainio, N. Pinna, K. Rademann, F. Emmerling, R. Kraehnert, and J. Plote, Turkevich in new robes: key questions answered for the mos common gold nanoparticle synthesis, ACS Nano, 9, 7052-7071 (2015)
- X. Liu, H. Huang, Q. Jin, and J. Ji, Mixed charged zwitterionic self-assembled monolayers as a facile way to stabilize large gold nanoparticles, Langmuir, 27, 5242-5251 (2011).