- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Pt/TiO2 촉매의 활성금속 분산도가 NH3-SCO 반응활성에 미치는 영향
Influence of Active Metal Dispersion over Pt/TiO2 Catalyst on NH3-SCO Reaction Activity
- 신중훈 (경기대학교 일반대학원 환경에너지공학과) ;
- 권동욱 (한국과학기술연구원 미래융합기술본부 물질구조제어연구센터) ;
- 김거종 (경기대학교 일반대학원 환경에너지공학과) ;
- 홍성창 (경기대학교 환경에너지공학과)
- Shin, Jung Hun (Department of Environmental Energy Engineering, Graduate school of Kyonggi University) ;
- Kwon, Dong Wook (Materials Architecturing Research Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology) ;
- Kim, Geo Jong (Department of Environmental Energy Engineering, Graduate school of Kyonggi University) ;
- Hong, Sung Chang (Department of Environmental Energy Engineering, Kyonggi University)
- 투고 : 2017.09.17
- 심사 : 2017.10.31
- 발행 : 2018.02.10
연구 과제번호 : 고효율 복합 SCR/AOC 촉매 개발
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 환경부
- M. Amblard, R. Burch, and B. W. L Southward, The selective conversion of ammonia to nitrogen on metal oxide catalysts under strongly oxidising conditions, Appl. Catal. B, 22, 159-166 (1999).
- J. Y. Lee, S. B. Kim, and S. C. Hong, Characterization, and reactivity of natural manganese ore catalysts in the selective catalytic oxidation of ammonia to nitrogen, Chemosphere, 50, 1115-1122 (2003).
M. J. Lippits, A. C. Gluhoi, and B. E. Nieuwenhuys, A comparative study of the selective oxidation of
$NH_3$to $N_2$over gold, silver and copper catalysts and the effect of addition of $Li_2O$and CeOx, Catal. Today, 137, 446-452 (2008).
- S. A. C. Carabineiro, A. V. Matveev, V. V. Gorodetskii, and B. E. Nieuwenhuys, Selective oxidation of ammonia over Ru(0001), Surf. Sci., 555, 83-93 (2004).
R. Q. Long and R. T. Yang, Selective catalytic oxidation of ammonia to nitrogen over
$Fe_2O_3$- $TiO_2$prepared with a sol-gel method, J. Catal., 207, 158-165 (2002).
- A. Wollner, F. Lange, H. Schmeltz, and H. Knozinger, Characterization of mixed copper-manganese oxides supported on titania catalysts for selective oxidation of ammonia, Appl. Catal. A, 94, 181-203 (1993).
S. M. Lee, H. H. Lee, and S. C. Hong, Influence of calcination temperature on Ce/
$TiO_2$catalysis of selective catalytic oxidation of $NH_3$to $N_2$, Appl. Catal. A, 470, 189-198 (2014).
- N. I. Il'chenko, Catalytic oxidation of ammonia, Russ. Chem. Rev., 45, 1119-1134 (1976).
E. Xue, K. Seshan, and J. R. H. Ross, Roles of supports, Pt loading and Pt dispersion in the oxidation of NO to
$NO_2$and of $SO_2$to $SO_3$, Appl. Catal. B, 11, 65-79 (1996).
Y. Li and J. N. Armor, Selective
$NH_3$oxidation to $N_2$in a wet stream, Appl. Catal. B, 13, 131-139 (1997).
C. Zhang, H. He, and K. Tanaka, Catalytic performance and mechanism of a Pt/
$TiO_2$catalyst for the oxidation of formaldehyde at room temperature, Appl. Catal. B, 65, 37-43 (2006).
D. W. Kwon, P. W. Seo, G. J. Kim, and S. C. Hong, Characteristics of the HCHO oxidation reaction over Pt/
$TiO_2$catalysts at room temperature: the effect of relative humidity on catalytic activity, Appl. Catal. B, 163, 436-443 (2015).
G. J. Kim, D. W. Kwon, and S. C. Hong, Effect of Pt particle size and valence state on the performance of Pt/
$TiO_2$catalysts for CO oxidation at room temperature, J. Phys. Chem. C, 120, 17996-18004 (2016).
S. M. Lee and S. C. Hong, Promotional effect of vanadium on the selective catalytic oxidation of
$NH_3$to $N_2$over Ce/V/ $TiO_2$catalyst, Appl. Catal. B, 163, 30-39 (2015).
N. Jain, N. Ravishankar, and G. Madras, Spectroscopic and kinetic insights of Pt-dispersion over microwave-synthesized GO-supported Pt-
$TiO_2$for CO oxidation, J. Mol. Catal., 432, 88-98 (2017).