Fig. 1. Comparison of industrial disaster between all and construction (MOEL, 2012~2018)
Fig. 2. Process of conventional Delphi survey
Table 1. Hazards of small section utility tunnel based on detailed construction type
Table 2. Results of the Delphi surveys for safety hazards of the utility tunnel
Table 2. Results of the Delphi surveys for safety hazards of the utility tunnel (continue)
Table 3. Criteria of risk assessment for 4 × 4 matrix (MOLIT, 2017)
Table 4. Criteria of severity and likelihood for 4 × 4 matrix (MOLIT, 2017)
Table 4. Criteria of severity and likelihood for 4 × 4 matrix (MOLIT, 2017) (continue)
Table 5. AHP results of severity and likelihood for each key hazard
Table 6. Results of risk assessment for each key hazard
Grant : 도심지 소단면(ø3.5 m급) 터널식 공동 구 설계 및 시공 핵심기술 개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- An, J.W., Kim, H.K. (2016), "Developments of performance-based assessment technique for existing tunnels", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 18, No. 6, pp. 525-533. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2016.18.6.525
- Anderson, E.T. (1997), "Important distance education practice: A delphi study of administrators and coordinators of distance education programs in higher education", Ph. D. Thesis, University of Idaho.
- Bae, K.W. (2017), "A study on standard construction process management system for prediction of proper construction period of subsea tunnel", Korea Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 36-47. https://doi.org/10.6106/KJCEM.2017.18.4.036
- Chung, H.Y., Park, J.J., Lee, K.H., Lee, I.M. (2016), "TBM risk management system considering predicted ground condition ahead of tunnel face: methodology development and application", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 1-12. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2016.18.1.001
- Hong, E.S., Kong, J.S., Shin, H.S., Lee, I.M. (2007), "A case study for probabilistic risk evaluation based on event tree analysis technique for the design of shield TBM", Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 27, No. 2C, pp. 139-147.
- Hyun, K.C. (2013), A risk management system applicable to shield TBM tunnel, Ph D. Thesis, University of Korea.
- Jeong, J.C., Lee, J.B., Lee, H.M., Gong, H.R. (2012), "The development and application of evaluation index measuring the activation degree of invention education in Korea", The Korean Association of Practical Arts Education, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 129-150.
- KAIA (Korea Agency for Infrastructure Technology Advancement) (2014), Report on technology plan for utility tunnel.
- Ki, I.D. (2006), "A case study of E.P.B shield TBM for a tunnel under the Han river in the Bundang railway", Construction Management News, Korea Association of Construction Engineering and Management, pp. 13-23.
- Kim, D.Y., Oh, H.U. (2012), "Establishment of traffic management strategies based on AHP", Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 32, No. 6D, pp. 533-538. https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2012.32.6D.533
- Lawshe, C.H. (1975), "A quantitative approach to content validity1", Personnel Psychology, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp. 563-575. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1975.tb01393.x
- Lim, H.K. (2012), System Safety Engineering, Hansol Academy.
- Min. B.K., Kang, I.J., Park, D.H., Kim, B.W. (2013), "The selection of landslide risk area using AHP and geomorphic element", Journal of the Korean Society of Surveying, Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography, Vol. 31, No. 6-1, pp. 431-437. https://doi.org/10.7848/ksgpc.2013.31.6-1.431
- MLTM (Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs) (2010), Standard specification for utility pipe conduit.
- MOEL (Ministry of Employment and Labor) (2012-2018), Status of Industrial disasters occurrence.
- MOLIT (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport) (2016), Guidance for safety management of construction works.
- MOLIT (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport) (2017), Manual of Design for Safety.
- MOLIT (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport), "Construction safety management information system (COSMIS)", http://www.cosmis.or.kr/.
- Seong, J.H., Jung, M.H. (2017), "Determination of priorities for management to reduce collapse accident of open excavation and road sink in urban areas", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 489-501. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2017.19.3.489
- Seong, J.H., Youn, J.U. (2017), "Identification and importance analysis of hazards affecting the stability of TBM tunnelling works", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 19, No. 6, pp. 973-983. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2017.19.6.973