- Volume 22 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Seismic Performance Evaluation of Steel Moment Frame Factory Building with Slender Braces
세장한 가새가 사용된 철골모멘트골조 공장시설물의 내진 성능평가
- Kim, Dong Yeon (Chang Minwoo Structural Consultants) ;
- Cho, Jae Chul (Chang Minwoo Structural Consultants) ;
- Hwang, Sunwoo (Chang Minwoo Structural Consultants) ;
- Kim, Taejin (Chang Minwoo Structural Consultants) ;
- Kim, Jong Ho (Chang Minwoo Structural Consultants)
- 김동연 ((주)창민우구조컨설탄트) ;
- 조재철 ((주)창민우구조컨설탄트) ;
- 황선우 ((주)창민우구조컨설탄트) ;
- 김태진 ((주)창민우구조컨설탄트) ;
- 김종호 ((주)창민우구조컨설탄트)
- Received : 2017.08.30
- Accepted : 2017.12.19
- Published : 2018.01.01
'Seismic Performance Evaluation Method for Existing Buildings (2013)' developed in accordance with the overseas guidelines ASCE 41 - 06 is the most widely used procedure among domestic seismic performance evaluation guidelines in Korea. However, unlike ASCE 41 - 06, it stipulates that the final performance should be derived as the gravity load distribution ratio of the lateral force resistance system in the guideline. Therefore, in the case of a dual steel structure system with slender braces, where the internal moment frame is mostly responsible for the gravity load, the evaluation of slender braces based on gravity load distribution ratio is difficult to be achieved. In this research, we propose an objective evaluation process for such system by evaluating seismic performance for large-scale factory facilities as an example.
Supported by : 국토교통부
- KISTEC. Seismic Performance Evaluation Method for Existing Buildings, Korea Infrastructure Safety & Technology Corporation. c2013.
- KEDI. Guidelines for Seismic Performance Evaluation and Retrofit of School Facilities. Korea Educational Development Institute. c2011.
- NFA. Guidelines for Seismic Performance Evaluation of Building. National Fire Agency. c2012.
- AIK. Korea Building Code, KBC 2009. Architectural Institute of Korea, Seoul, Korea, c2009.
- JIN L. Performance Based Analysis and Modeling of Dual Seismic Force-Resisting System. World Conference on Earthquake Engineering. c2000.
- Hwang SW. Seismic Performance Evaluation of Existing Buildings with Engineer-oriented Computerized System. Earthquake Engineering Society of Korea. c2017.
- Kim JG. Seismic Performance Evaluation and Retrofit of Braced Steel Frames. Korea Foundation for the Advancement of Science & Creativity. c2005.
- ASCE/SEI. Seismic Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings. American Society of Civil Enginerers. c2008.
- ASCE. FEMA356 Prestandard and commentary for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings. ASCE for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, D.C. c2000.
- FEMA440. Improvement of Nonlinear Static Seismic Analysis Procedures. Washington, D.C.: Federal Emergency Management Agency. c2005.