<표 1> 인터뷰 대상자의 일반적 특성
<표 2> 사서교사와 사서의 비율
<표 3> 사서교사의 직무소진 영향 요인
Supported by : 상명대학교
- Kang, Bong-Suk. 2018. "A Study on Improvement Plan of Teacher Librarians' Placement by a Comparison Between Teacher Librarian and Other Teachers Not-teaching the Subject Matter." Journal of The Korean Society for Library and Information Science, 52(2): 27-47. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2018.52.2.027
- Kwon, Oh-Yoon and Kyung-Sook Park. 2017. "The Influences of Burnout on Job Satisfaction on School Health Teachers(School Nurse): Focused on the Mediating Effects of Selfleadership." J. of Korean Soc. of School Health, 30(1): 1-11. https://doi.org/10.15434/KSSH.2017.30.1.1
- Kwon, Eun-Jung and Souk-young Kim. 2017. "The Effects of Job Demands and Job Resources on Burnout and Engagement Among School Health Teachers." J. of Korean Soc. of School Health, 30(2): 103-112. https://doi.org/10.15434/KSSH.2017.30.2.103
- Kim, Mi-Hyang. 2015. The Effects of Job Environmental Risk Factor and Social Supports on the Nutrition Teacher's Psychological Burnout. M.A. thesis. Kongju National University, Korea.
- Kim. Seung-Hee. 2015. A Study on the Effect of Teacher Librarians' Teacher Efficacy on Job Stress. M.A. thesis. Chung-Ang University, Korea.
- Kim, Jung-Suk and Kum-Lan Yu. 2010. "A Moderating Effect of Professional Identity for the Professional School Counselors in the Relationship Between Role Conflict and Burnout." The Korean Journal of Counseling and Psychotherapy, 22(1): 53-69.
- Kim, Jong-Sung. 2005. "An Ethnographic Study on the Occupational Socialization Process of School Library Media Specialist in Korea: With Special Reference to Daegu and Gyeongsangbukdo." Journal of Korean Library And Information Science Society, 36(1): 237-268.
- Kim, Hye-Kyeong. 2011. Effects of Environments, Perfectionism and Social Support on Teacher's Burnout: Mediating Effects of Teacher-Efficacy. Ph. D. diss., Anyang University, Korea.
- Park, Si-Hynn and Jin-Sook Kwon. 2017. "Understanding Job Burnout Experiences in Elementary School Nurses Taking the Responsibility of Large Classes." Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, 31(2): 352-364. https://doi.org/10.5932/JKPHN.2017.31.2.352
- Park, Jung-Sun. 2005. "What is Job Stress and Why is Job Stress Issued?" The Korean Journal of Stress Research, 13(3): 175-182.
- Song, Gi-Ho. 2010. "A Study on the Status and Gates of Teacher Librarians' Frail Vocational Presence in Korea." Journal of Korean Library and Information Science Society, 41(2): 317-337. https://doi.org/10.16981/kliss.41.2.201006.317
- Song, Gi-Ho. 2012. "A Reflective Inquiry of the Qualification System and Jobs for the Teacher Librarian in Korea." Journal of The Korean Biblia Society for Library and Information Science, 23(4): 161-180. https://doi.org/10.14699/kbiblia.2012.23.4.161
- Lee, Seung-Gil and Bong-Suk Kang. 2017. "The Relation of the Awareness of Teacher Librarians about the Performance-Based Pay System and Their Job Satisfaction." Journal of Korean Library and Information Science Society, 48(2): 159-186. https://doi.org/10.16981/kliss.48.201706.159
- Lee, Jong-Kwon and Young-ju Jung. 2017. The IFLA School Library Guidelines(2nd rev. ed.), Seoul: Global Contents.
- Lee, Hae-Jin. 2004. The Effects of Management Office Worker's Job Needs on Their Job Alienation. M.A. thesis. Kyonggi University, Korea.
- Jeong, Dong-Ha. 2010. A Study of Correctional Welfare Service Worker's Job Stress and Job Burnout Impacting on Job Attitudes: Focused on Correctional Officers. Ph. D. diss., Sungkunkwan University, Korea.
- Choi, Eun-Young and Hyun-Ah Kim. 2012. "Effect of Job Stress on Job Burnout of Nutrition Teachers and Dietitians in School Foodservice." Korean J. Food Cookery, 28(2): 97-110. https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2012.28.2.097
- Hwang, Yu-Hui. 2005. A Study on Degree of Occupational Stress and Counter Measure for Teacher Librarians. M.A. thesis. Keimyung University, Korea.
- AASL and AECT. 1998. Information Power: Building Partnerships for Learning. Chicago: ALA.
- Amanda, S., K. Alfes, C. Bailey, and E. Soane. 2015. "Drivers and Outcomes of Work Alienation: Reviving a Concept." Journal of Management Inquiry, 24(4): 382-393. https://doi.org/10.1177/1056492615573325
- Blase, J. J. 1982. "A Social Psychological Grounded Theory of Teacher Stress and Burnout." Education Administration Quarterly, 14(4): 251-286.
- Brill, P. L. 1984. "The Need for an Operational Definition of Burnout." Family and Community Health, 6(4): 12-34. https://doi.org/10.1097/00003727-198402000-00005
- Cherniss, C. 1980. Professional Burnout in the Human Services Organizations. NY: Praeger Publishers.
- Cordes, C. L., and T. W. Dougherty. 1993. "A Review and an Integration of Research on Job Burnout." The Academy of Management Review, 29(4): 621-656.
- Corey, M. S. and G. Corey. 2009. Becoming a Helper(6th ed.). CA: Cengage Learning.
- DelGuidice, M. 2011. "Avoiding School Librarian Burnout: Simple Steps to Ensure Your Personal Best." Library Media Connection, 29(4): 22-33.
- Edelwich, A. and D. Brodsky. 1980. Burnout: Stage of Disillusionment in the Helping Profession. NY: Pergamon Press.
- Farber, B. A. 1983. "Stress and Burnout in Suburban Teachers." The Journal of Education Research, 77(6): 325-331. https://doi.org/10.1080/00220671.1984.10885550
- Freudenberger, H. J. 1974. "Staff Burnout." Journal of Social Issues, 30(1): 159-165. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-4560.1974.tb00706.x
- Hsieh, Y. and A. Hsieh. 2003. "Does Job Standardization Increase Job Burnout?" International Journal of Manpower, 24(5): 590-614. https://doi.org/10.1108/01437720310491107
- Kanungo, R. N. 1979. "The Concepts of Alienation an Involvement Revisited." Psychological Bulletin, 86: 119-138. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.86.1.119
- Kottler, J. A. 1993. On Being a Therapist(rev.ed). SanFrancisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Maslach, C. 1976. "Burnout." Human Behavior, 5(9): 16-22.
- Mearns, J. and J. E. Cain. 2003. "Relationships Between Teachers' Occupational Stress and Their Burnout and Distress: Roles of Coping and Negative Mood Regulation Expectancies." Anxiety, Stress, & Coping, 16: 71-82. https://doi.org/10.1080/1061580021000057040
- Nair, N. and N. Vohra. 2009. "Developing a New Measure of Work Alienation." Journal of Workplace Rights, 14: 293-309. https://doi.org/10.2190/WR.14.3.c
- Pines, A. and C. Maslach. 1978. "Characteristics of Staff Burnout in Mental Health Settings." Hospital & Community Psychiatry, 29(4): 233-237.
- Pines, A. and G. Keina. 2005. "Stress and Burnout: The Significant Difference." Personality and Individual differences, 39(3): 625-635. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2005.02.009
- Pines, A., M. E. Aronson, and D. Kafry. 1981. Burnout from Tedium to Personal Growth. London: Macmillan Publishers.
- Schuler, R. S. 1980. "Definition and Conceptualization of Stress in Organizational." Behavior and Human Performance, 25: 124-215.
- Seemam, M. 1959. "On the Meaning of Alienation." American Sociological Review, 24: 783-791. https://doi.org/10.2307/2088565
- Stein, F. 2001. "Occupational Stress, Relaxation Therapies, Exercise and Biofeedback." Work, 17(3): 235-245.