- Volume 20 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A evaluation study of a fire smoke diffusion delay device installed in a great depth underground double deck tunnel
대심도 복층터널에 설치 가능한 화재연기 확산지연장치 성능 평가 연구
- Shin, Tae-Gyun (YOUONE Consultant) ;
- Moon, Jung-Joo (YOUONE Consultant) ;
- Yang, Yong-Won (YOUONE Consultant) ;
- Lee, Yun-Taek (YOUONE Consultant)
- Received : 2017.12.20
- Accepted : 2018.01.09
- Published : 2018.01.31
Domestic urban areas are experiencing serious traffic congestion problems due to continuous population growth and increased traffic volume. In order to solve the problem of traffic congestion, the study of great depth underground double deck tunnels using underground space is being actively carried out in the urban areas. The characteristics of great depth underground double deck tunnels are low in cross section, so the spread of fire smoke is expected to spread faster than the road tunnel in case of fire. Therefore, it is necessary to provide a fire smoke delay device which delays the spread of fire smoke when a fire occurs in a tunnels. In the previous study, the diffusion effect was analyzed according to the blocking area when the fire smoke spread delay device was operated through the 3D CFD in the study of preventing the smoke spread in the case of the tunnel fire. A study on fire smoke diffusion delay device using spring elasticity which is excellent in applicability to a tunnel and economical value is studied. In this study, fire smoke spread delay system was developed to fire smoke delay was experimentally analyzed. Fire smoke delay effect of fire smoke delay device appeared. Therefore, it is considered that the can minimize the damage of the victims when installed in the great depth underground double deck tunnels.
Grant : 대심도 복층터널 설계 및 시공 기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Babrauskas, V. (1998), Heat Release Rates, the SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering, National Fire Protection Association, Massachusetts, pp.3.1-3.37
- Jeon, K.C., Kim, D.H., Bang, G.M., Kim, D.H., Kim, T.K. (2009), "A case study of key items on shield TBM tunnel design: Istanbul strait road tunnel crossing project", Proceeding of the 10th KTA International Symposium on Mechanized Tunnelling Technonology, November 5, 2009, Seoul, Korea.
- Kim, H.G., Lee C.W. (2004), "A study on the relationship among traffic accidents, fire occurrences and tunnel characteristics in local road tunnels", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 199-211.
- Seoul Metropolitan, 2014.05.01, "2030 Seoul City Basic Plan (2030 Seoul Plan)".
- Seoul Metropolitan, 2015.10.24, "Completion of 'Underground western trunk road' in 2020", http://opengov.seoul.go.kr/mediahub/6441915.
- Yang, Y.W., Moon J.J., Shin T.G. (2016), "A research for preventing smoke diffusion in case of fire in great depth underground double-deck tunnel", Journal of the Korean Society of Mineral and Energy Resources Engineers, Vol. 53, No. 2, pp. 158-163.
- Yang, Y.W., Moon J.J., Shin T.G. (2017), "A research and development for the delay device against fire smoke diffusion in great depth underground double deck tunnels", Journal of the Korean Society of Mineral and Energy Resources Engineers, Vol. 54, No. 2, pp. 110-116.
- Yoo, Y.H., Kweon O.S. (2010), "A study on the HRR and fire propagation phenomena for the fire safety design of deep road tunnel", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 321-328.