- Volume 20 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A study on the feasibility assessment model of urban utility tunnel by analytic hierarchy process
계층의사분석 기법을 적용한 도심지 공동구 타당성 평가모델 연구
- Chung, Jee-Seung (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Dong-yang University) ;
- Na, Gwi-Tae (Korea Engineering Consultant Corperation)
- Received : 2017.12.06
- Accepted : 2018.01.04
- Published : 2018.01.31
The urban center of a large city has a high concentration ratio of population, commerce, and traffic. Therefore, the expected effect is high from the introduction of the urban utility tunnel and it also has sufficient economic feasibility considering life cycle cost. Moreover, the construction cost can be greatly reduced if it is included in a large underground development such as a subway or a complex transfer center construction. However, it is not reflected in actual underground development plan. When planning a urban utility tunnel in Korea, it is expected to have difficulties such as the cost of relocation of the existing Life-Line, conflicts among the individual facility institutions, procurement of construction resources and sharing. Furthermore, it is possible to promote the project only if a consensus is drawn up by a collective council composed of all facilities and project developers. Therefore, an optimal alternative should be proposed using economic analysis and feasibility assessment system. In this study, the analytic hierarchy process (AHP) is performed considering the characteristics of urban areas and the importance of each indicator is quantified. As a result, we can support reasonable design capacity optimization using the feasibility assessment system.
Grant : 도심지 소단면 터널식 공동구 설계 및 시공 핵심기술 개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Alonso, J.A., Lamata, M.T. (2006), "Consistency in the analytic hierarchy process: A new approach", International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 445-459. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218488506004114
- An, J.W., Kim, H.K. (2016), "Developments of performance-based assessment technique for existing tunnels", Journal of Korean Tunneling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 18, No. 6, pp. 525-533. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2016.18.6.525
- Kang, Y.K., Choi, I.C. (2015), "Economic feasibility of common utility tunnel based on cost-benefit analysis", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety (KOSOS), Vol. 30, No. 5, pp. 29-36. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2015.30.5.29
- Lee, S.W., Sim, Y.J., Na, G.T. (2017), "A fundamental study on the development of feasibility assessment system for utility tunnel by urban patterns", Journal of Korean Tunneling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 11-27. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2017.19.1.011
- Saaty, T.L. (1980), "The analytic hierarchy process", New york, McGraw-Hill.
- Saaty, T.L. (1990), "How to make a decision: The analytic hierarchy process", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 48, No. 1, pp. 9-26. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(90)90057-I
- Saaty, T.L. (2008), "Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process", International Journal of Services Sciences, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 83-98. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJSSCI.2008.017590
- Seong, J.H., Jung, M.H. (2017), "Determination of priorities for management to reduce collapse accident of open excavation and road sink in urban areas", Journal of Korean Tunneling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 489-501. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2017.19.3.489
- Seoul Metropolitan Government (2014), "A report of the feasibility and basic planning establishment for urban utility tunnels in Seoul", Road Facilities Division.
- Sim, Y.J., Jin, K.N., Oh, W.J., Cho, C.Y. (2017), "Development of evaluation model for optimum design of multi-utility tunnel in urban area", Journal of Korean Tunneling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 437-447. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2017.19.3.437