- Volume 20 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analysis of importance by category for quantitative economic evaluation of multi-utility tunnel
공동구의 정량적 경제성 평가를 위한 항목별 중요도 분석
- Cho, Choong-yeun (UNICONS Corporation) ;
- Sim, Young-Jong (Land and Housing Institute, Korea Land and Housing Corporation) ;
- Kim, Hun-kyom (Seoul Metropolitan Government Road Facility Division) ;
- Lee, Pil-yoon (UNICONS Corporation) ;
- Lee, Min-jae (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Chungnam National University)
- 조중연 (유니콘스(주)) ;
- 심영종 (한국토지주택공사 토지주택연구원 건설기술연구실) ;
- 김훈겸 (서울특별시 도로시설과) ;
- 이필윤 (유니콘스(주)) ;
- 이민재 (충남대학교 토목공학과)
- Received : 2017.12.04
- Accepted : 2018.01.02
- Published : 2018.01.31
The VE/LCC study on the existing multi-utility tunnel examined the economical feasibility of the collective area through the cost-benefit analysis of the ten major routes of Seoul for the benefit (7 items) and the cost (5 items) through quantitative methods. In this paper, we analyzed the economic efficiency of 61 sectors by adding 3 items (reduced traffic accident, reduced vehicle noise, social-economic loss). The reduced traffic accident item is an improvement of the traffic accident cost that can be saved by the implementation of the project, and the reduced vehicle noise item is an indicator of the amount of noise change caused by the implement of the business. Finally, the social-economic loss items represent the impact on the local economy due to the construction of the multi-utility tunnel. The amounts of the additional items were compared and items added in the open type and tunnel type multi-utility tunnel were analyzed for each analysis. Result on the analysis, it analyzed the items applied to the basic and detail models in the economic evaluation of the multi-utility tunnel design, and makes it possible to evaluate the economic efficiency more efficiently. The economic evaluation of the basic and detailed models including the items presented in this study will be often used in the design of the multi-utility tunnel design.
Grant : 도심지 소단면(
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Kang, Y.K., Choi, I.C. (2015), "Economic feasibility of common utility tunnel based on cost-benefit analysis", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 30, No. 5, pp. 29-36. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2015.30.5.29
- KDI (2008), "Preliminary feasibility study of road and railway business standard guideline revision, complementary study (fifth edition)", Korea Development Institute, Sejong, pp. 338-401.
- Lee, S.W., Sim, Y.J., Na, G.T. (2017), "A fundamental study on the development of feasibility assessment system for utility tunnel by urban patterns", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 11-27. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2017.19.1.011
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2006a), "Development of life cycle cost analysis method and system for the life-cycle cost optimum design and the life-time management of steel bridges", pp. 342.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2006b), "A study on activation plan of the multi-utility tunnel (phase 1)", pp. 210-235.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2011), "Improvement plan of road facility investment evaluation guide (road sector)", pp. 32.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2013), "Guidelines for assessing investment in transport facilities (fifth edition)", pp. 198-201.
- Park, J.D., Ahn, C.K., Kim, D.Y, Lee, S.W. (2016), "Experimental study on the behavior of retaining wall according to underground excavation distance", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 155-164. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2016.18.2.155
- Park, J.O., Yoo, Y.H., Park, B.J. (2015), "An analysis study for reasonable installation of tunnel fire safety facility", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 243-248. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2015.17.3.243
- Seoul Metropolitan Government (2014), "A report of the feasibility and basic planning establishment for urban utility tunnel in Seoul", pp. 188-192.
- Sim, Y.J., Jin, K.N., Oh, W.J., Cho, C.Y. (2017), "Development of evaluation model for optimum design of multi-utility tunnel in urban area", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 437-447. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2017.19.3.437