- Volume 20 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A study on the regulation of durability standard of underground structures monitoring sensors
지하구조물 계측센서의 내구연한 기준에 대한 규정 분석 연구
- Woo, Jong-Tae (Dept. of Construction and Environmental Design, Kyungbok University)
- 우종태 (경복대학교 건설환경디자인학과)
- Received : 2017.11.28
- Accepted : 2018.01.02
- Published : 2018.01.31
The purpose of this study is to research the regulation of durability standard of underground structures monitoring sensors. The durability criteria for construction monitoring sensors of domestic construction companies, the standard years of contents such as buildings on the income tax implementation regulations, and the standards of the Public Procurement Service for construction monitoring and construction machinery were analyzed. The durability criterion on products such as the inclination meter and the strain gauge, which are purchased from the Public Procurement Service prior to installation on the underground structure, is 8 to 10 years. It is considered that the monitoring sensor installed in the paperboard and the concrete structure at the time of construction will have considerably shortened service life rather than the useful life of the product itself due to various adverse factors such as groundwater influence and compaction.
Grant : 건설 및 터널 계측센서의 최적 내구연한 연구
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Bang, K.S. (2011), Real estate terms dictionary, Buyonsa, Seoul, pp. 315-316.
- Ji, H.S., Woo, J.T. (2017), Reinforced concrete, Yeamoonsa, Paju, pp. 261-263.
- Korea Expressway Corporation (1997), Study on construction method of special bridge monitoring system, pp. 55-60.
- Korea Train Express (1999). Criteria for establishing the safety measuring equipment for the Gyeongbu high speed rail test line, pp. 30-33.
- Nam, S.S. (2000), "Case studies on the damage ratio of monitoring sensor", Proceedings of the Korean Geotechnical Society Spring Conference at Information Technical Committee, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 5-10.
- Seoul Metropolitan Infrastructure Headquarters (2015), Improvement plan of Seoul subway monitoring management, pp. 70-80.
- Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation (2002), Seoul subway maintenance monitoring, pp. 234-236.
- Woo, J.T. (2006), Theory and practice of tunnel monitoring, Goomi, pp. 480-482.
- Woo, J.T. (2010), "A study of the present state analysis and development plans about construction monitoring and monitoring industry", Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 30, No. 2D, pp. 163-169.
- Woo, J.T. (2013), "A study on estimation of the total loss and damage ratio of maintenance monitoring sensor of subway tunnel", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 25-31. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2013.15.1.025
- Woo, J.T. (2017), "Theoretical study on the durability standard of construction monitoring sensors", Proceedings of the Korean Geotechnical Society Fall Conference, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp.168-169.
- Woo, J.T., Lee, K.I. (2012), "A study on establishment of measurement and analysis frequency of maintenance monitoring in tunnel", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 117-129. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2012.14.2.117
- Woo, J.T., Lee, R.C. (2014), Theory and practice of construction monitoring-ground construction facilities, CIR, Seoul, pp. 34-36.
- Woo, J.T., Lee, R.C. (2017), Theory and practice of construction monitoring-underground construction facilities, CIR, Seoul, pp. 92-94.
- Woo, J.T., Park, J.H., Ji, H.S. (2012), The latest construction estimation, Kimoondang, Seoul, pp. 72-73.