- Volume 18 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
간호학생의 생명의료윤리의식, 도덕적 민감성 및 비판적 사고성향이 간호사윤리강령 인식에 미치는 영향요인
The influencing factor of Consciousness of Biomedical Ethics, Moral Sensitivity and Critical Thinking Disposition on the Code of Nurses Ethics of Nursing Student
- 정계선 (조선간호대학교 간호학과)
- Jeong, Gye-Seon (Depart of Nursing, Chosun Nursing College)
- 투고 : 2017.08.17
- 심사 : 2017.11.03
- 발행 : 2017.11.30
본 연구는 간호학생의 생명의료윤리의식, 도덕적 민감성 및 비판적 사고성향이 간호사윤리강령 인식에 미치는 영향 요인을 알아보기 위해 수행된 서술적 상관 연구이다. 본 연구의 대상자는 2개 대도시의 2개 대학 간호학과 학생들 229명을 대상으로 하였으며 자료수집 기간은 2015년 6월 1일부터 7월 31일까지이다. 수집된 자료에 대한 통계분석은 SPSS 22.0 버전 컴퓨터프로그램을 이용하였으며, t 검정, 분산분석 및 Scheffe's 검정, 다변량 회귀분석을 시행하였다. 결과는 다음과 같다. 본 연구의 대상자의 86.65%가 여성이었으며, 평균나이는 21.67살이었다. 간호사윤리강령에 대한 인식정도는 생명의료윤리 의식(p<.001), 도덕적 민감성(p<.001), 비판적 사고성향 (p<.001)과 양의 상관관계를 나타낸 반면, 학년(p=.017), 결혼상태(p=.012), 생명과학 발전에 따른 윤리적 문제 발생 가능성(p=.012)과는 음의 상관관계를 나타냈다. 간호사윤리 강령에 미치는 영향요인은 학년(p=.013), 결혼상태(p=.030), 생명의료윤리 의식(p=.017), 도덕적 민감성(p<.001), 비판적 사고성향(p=.001)이며 설명력은 26.3%이다. 따라서 본 연구에서는 생명의료윤리의식, 도덕적 민감성 및 비판적 사고성향이 간호학생의 간호사 윤리강령 인식에 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 조선간호대학교
- Korean Nurses Association. The Code Ethics of Nurses. 2014. Retrieved from http://www.koreanurse.or.kr/about_KNA/ethics.php?mn=2#s1
- Lee, Y. H., Code of ethics and ethics education as mean to resolve ethical in adapted physical activity in Korea. Korean Journal of Adapted Physical Activity, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 119-128, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17006/kjapa.2014.22.2.119 https://doi.org/10.17006/kjapa.2014.22.2.119
- Kang, S. W., Choi, E. J., Awareness towards code of Ethics for Korean nurses and nursing professionalism among nursing students. Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 1101-1114, 2015.
- Kim, Y. S., Kang, S. W., Ahn, J. A., Moral sensitivity relating to the application of the code of ethics. Nursing Ethics, vol. 20, no 4, pp.470 -478, 2012. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/0969733012455563 https://doi.org/10.1177/0969733012455563
- Moon, M. Y., Jeon, M. K., & Jeong, A. W., relationship between nurse' consciousness of biomedical ethics, job satisfaction and nursing performance. Journal of Korean Bioethics Association, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 27-47, 2013.
- Kim, M. A., Two teaching methods to improve nursing student's moral intelligences, moral sensitivity and moral judgement: Theatre of situation and pro-con debate. Korean journal of Medical Ethics, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 376-390, 2013.
- Ahn, S. H., Quantitative analysis of ethics research within the Korean nursing community. Korean Journal of Medical Ethics, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 261-274, 2009.
- Yoo, M. S., Shon, K. C. Effect of nursing education on biomedical ethics awareness, moral sensitivity and moral judgement of nursing students. Journal of Korean Bioethics Association, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 61-76, 2011.
- Jeong, G. S., The effect of biomedical ethics education program for nursing students freshmen. Journal of Korean academy society of Nursing education, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 376-386, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2016.22.3.376
- Erosy, N., Gundomus, U. N., A study of the ethical sensitivity of physician in Turkey. Nursing Ethics, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 472-484, 2003. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1191/0969733003ne6290a https://doi.org/10.1191/0969733003ne6290a
- Kim, H. S., Effects of the nursing process education program on critical thinking disposition of the nursing students. Journal of the Korean data Analysis Society, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 561-574, 2015.
- Kim, M. S. Influence of moral sensitivity and ethical values on biomedical ethics awareness of nursing students. Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 382-392, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2015.21.3.382 https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2015.21.3.382
- Han, S. S., Kim, Y. S. Park, J. H., Ahn, S. H, Meng, K. H., Kim, J. H., A study of the moral sensitivity of nurses and nursing students in Korea. Journal of Korean Society for Medical Ethics, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 117-124, 2007.
- Thompkins, P. S., Rhetorical listening and moral sensitivity. Journal of Listening, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 60-79, 2009. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10904010802591912 https://doi.org/10.1080/10904010802591912
- Kim, S. Y., Effects of biomedical ethics education using movies on biomedical ethics awareness of nursing students. Journal of Korean Contents Association, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 281-290. 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.07.281 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.07.281
- Kim, E. A., Park, H. Y., Choi, S. E., The influence of moral sensitivity and critical thinking disposition on biomedical ethics awareness of nursing students. Korean Journal of Medical Ethics, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 1464-158, 2014.
- Yoon, J., A study on the critical thinking disposition of nursing students: Focusing on a school applying integrated nursing curriculum. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 159-166, 2008.
- Sung, K. S., The education for critical thinking, Journal of Korean Educational Idea, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 155-172, 2010.
- Han S. S., Kim, Y. S., Park, S. H., Meng, K. H., A study of the moral sensitivity of nurses and nursing students in Korea. Korean Journal of medical Ethics Education, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 117-124, 2007.
- Jung, M., The ethical problems experienced by nursing students in hospital setting. Korean Journal of medical Ethics, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 195-212, 2001.
- Kim, E. H., Lee, E. J., A comparison of first-year and senior nursing students' ethical values and understanding of biomedical ethics. Korean Journal of medical Ethics, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 78-95, 2012.
- Faul, F., Erdfelder, E., Lang, A, G., Buchner, A. G*POWER 3: A flexible statistical power analysis program for the social, behavioral, and biomedical sciences. Behavior Research Methods, vol. 39, pp. 175-191, 2007. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3758/BF03193146 https://doi.org/10.3758/BF03193146
- Kwon, S. J., Survey of the biomedical ethics value of the nursing student and medical school students. Unpublished master's thesis, The Keimyung University, Daegu. 2003.
- Lutzen K., Nordin C., Conceptualization and instrumentation of moral sensitivity in psychiatric nursing practice. International Journal of Methods Psychiatric Research, vol. 4, pp. 241-248, 1994.
- Han, S. S., Kim, J. H., Kim, Y. S., Ahn, S. H., "Validation of a Korean Version of the Moral Sensitivity Questionnaire", Nursing Ethics, vol. 17. no. 9, pp. 99-105. 2010. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/0969733009349993 https://doi.org/10.1177/0969733009349993
- Yoon, J., Development of an instrument for the measurement of critical thinking disposition: In nursing. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, The Catholic University. Seoul. 2004.
- Yoo, M. S., Park, H. S., Effect of nursing education on bioethics awareness and critical thinking dispositions of nurses. Journal of Korean Bioethics Association, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 51-60, 2010.
- Jeong, G. S., The effect of gender, ethical values and characteristics of biomedical ethics on the consciousness of biomedical ethics on nursing students in one nursing college. Journal of the Korean Academia-Industrial cooperation society, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 5672-5681, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.11.5672 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.11.5672
- Jeong, G. S., Kim, K. A., Seong, J. A., The effect of learning style and critical thinking disposition on communication skill in nursing students. Journal of Korean Academic Society Nursing Education, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 413-422, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.3.413 https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.3.413
- Cho, M. J., Ethical dilemma of nurse; Ethics of organ transplantation, biomedical ethics and nursing. College of nursing science Ewha Woman university, pp. 20-37, 2001.