- Volume 32 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on Measuring Efficiency Improvement of Improvement Project at Black Spot by DEA
DEA를 이용한 교통사고 잦은 곳 개선사업 효율성 측정방안 연구
- Kim, Hyung Kyu (Department of Transportation Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Lee, Soo Beom (Department of Transportation Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Eom, Dae Lyoung (Road Traffic Authority) ;
- Won, Dong Uk (Department of Transportation Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Shin, So Myoung (Department of Transportation Engineering, University of Seoul)
- 김형규 (서울시립대학교 교통공학과) ;
- 이수범 (서울시립대학교 교통공학과) ;
- 엄대룡 (도로교통공단 경기도지부) ;
- 원동욱 (서울시립대학교 교통공학과) ;
- 신소명 (서울시립대학교 교통공학과)
- Received : 2017.07.04
- Accepted : 2017.10.18
- Published : 2017.10.31
Over the past 30 years, the business effects of the improvement project at black spot have been decreasing since 2010, with a reduction in the amount of government spending, coupled with proposing a uniform improvement plan. In order to promote more efficient improvement projects, it is necessary to evaluate the efficiency of local governments and improve the business methods of local governments with low efficiency. However, more sophisticated efficiency analysis methods are needed. Because in previous studies have been limited to the analysis of effects before and after the project through the simple before-after analysis. For this purpose, this study analyzed the efficiency of improvement project at black spot by local governments in Gyeonggi-do using DEA to compare and analyze efficiency in various fields. As a result, Goyang, Seongnam, Paju, Hanam and Yangju showed high efficiency local governments. For local governmetns with low efficiency, the improvement projets to improve efficiency were divided into civil engineering work, structure work, pavement work, additional work and transportation work, and the appropriate construction ratios of each local government were analyzed and presented.
Grant : 도로변 수직구조물 충돌사고 및 도로 작업자 위험도 경감기술 개발
Supported by : 국토교통부
- R. D. Banker, A. Charnes and W. W. Cooper, "Some Models for the Estimation of Technical and Scale Efficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis", Management Science, Vol.30, No.9, pp.1078-1092, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.30.9.1078
- K. J. Moon, "Measuring and Evaluating the Efficiency of Public Libraries: The Case of 21 Public Libraries in Busan", Korean Society and Public Administration, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp.59-92, 2009.
- Y. C. Jang and T. S. Ryu, "Effectiveness Analysis of Traffic Island at Black Spots, Proceedings of the KOR-KST Conference, Vol. 2006, No.4, 2006.
- Y. S. Kim, D. S. Soo and Y. I. Lee, "Effectiveness Analysis of Improvement Project at Black Spot", Proceedings of the KOR-KST Conference, 2007.
- S. J. Hong, J. H. Oh and H. G. Ha, "Determining Priority of Transport Policies with a Focus on Data Envelopment Analysis with Ranked Voting Data", Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, Vol. 21, No. 5, pp. 49-58, 2003.
- Y. Ch. Choi and J. H. Hong, "Applying DEA Technique to Estimation of the Optimal number of Traffic Policemen in Police Stations", Korean Comparative Government Review, Vol.14, No.2, pp. 355-376, 2010. https://doi.org/10.18397/kcgr.2010.14.2.355
- J. S. Han, H. L. Kim and S. Y. Go, "A DEA(Data Envelopment Analysis) Approach for Evaluating the Efficiency of Exclusive Bus Routes", Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, Vol. 27, No. 6, pp. 45-53, 2009.
- Y. N. Kim and T. Y. Jang, "Relative Efficiency among Cities and Counties in Chonbuk Province on Traffic Accident by Data Envelopment Analysis", KSCE 2012 Convention Program, pp. 9-12, 2012.
- C. H. Lee, J. K. Kim, S. J. Hwang and J. W. Jeon, "An Analysis of Efficiency of Superior Appraisal Corporations Using DEA", The Korea Contents Society, Vol.10, No.12, pp.290-299, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.12.290
- TAAS, Traffic Accident Analysis System(http://taas.koroad.co.kr)