- Volume 3 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on Health Check Solution using Indoor Air Purifier
실내 내장형 공기순환기를 이용한 헬스 체크 솔루션에 관한 연구
- Yang, Hee-Tak (Division of Information and Communication, Baek-Seok University) ;
- Oh, Ji-Su (Division of Information and Communication, Baek-Seok University) ;
- Lee, Keun-Ho (Division of Information and Communication, Baek-Seok University)
- Received : 2017.03.02
- Accepted : 2017.03.24
- Published : 2017.03.31
In the future a future type new city and the latest apartment will be built, and the IoT technology will be constructed and combined in large numbers indoors of ordinary households. An air cleaner that makes people in it comfortable is built in, and the suction port that sucks in the air of the air purifier and the discharge port that discharges it are set up around the room and come out. However, this is impossible to adjust because there is only a central switch on / off. Also, consuming a lot of electricity so that many electricity charges are caused by huge electricity consumption will eventually be a waste of resources. This would like to be adjusted and driven through the fine dust detection device to the room built-in air purifier and that has provided a solution to save electricity. In addition, since it exists in and around the room, you can grasp the position of the person and connect to the home network to enhance the convenience. Also, through analysis of the air, we provide a health-check solution that checks the user's health and adjusts it appropriately.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Hyun-Jhin Lee, "Service Vision and Design Issues of Mobile based Internet of Things for Smart Home service - Focused on Apple's Home Kit Framework", Journal of Digital Design Vol.14 No.4 / 2014.10.
- Dong-Yoon Kim, "Evaluation and Direction of the New Town Development in Korea", Journal of the Korean Digital Architecture Interior Association Vol.13 No.2 / 2013. 6.
- Gyeonggi Urban Innovation Corporation, http://www.gico.or.kr/index.do
- Woo-Seog Song, Hyeong-Joon Seo, Young-Jae Kim, "Effect on Air Cleaning Speed according to Air - flow Pattern of Indoor Air Cleaner in Residential Space", The Society Of Air-Conditioning And Refrigerating Engineers Of Korea : Winter conference pp.181-184 / 2014. 11.
- Seong-Soo Hong, Ji-Yeon Kim, "A Study on a Guideline for Sustainable Designin Developing Air Cleaners", Journal of Digital Design Vol.9 No.4 / 2009. 10.
- Ji-Yeon Kim, Seong-Soo Hong, "A Study on Air Cleaner Design Development Adopting Sustainability", Journal of Digital Design Vol.10 No.3 / 2010. 7.
- Airpass, http://www.myairpass.com/index.php
- Jae-Oh Han, Young-Saeng Kim, Jin-Yong Mo, Jai-Kwon Lee, "Analysis of Indoor Air - flow with Air Cleaners", The Society Of Air-Conditioning And Refrigerating Engineers Of Korea : Winter conference pp.57-62 / 2005. 11.
- Jong-Il Choe, Young-Soo Lee, "A Study on the Impact of PM2.5 Emissions on Respiratory Diseases", Journal of Environmental Policy and Administration Vol.23 No.4 / 2015. 12.
- Kyung-Su Jang, Jun-Ho Yeo, "The Effects of Korean and Chinese Economic Growth on Particulate Matter in Korea: Time Series Cointegration Analysis", Journal of Environmental Policy and Administration Vol.23 No.1 / 2015. 3.
- Yung-Wook Kim, Hyun-Seung Lee, You-Jin Jang, Hye-Jin Lee, "How Does Media Construct Particulate Matter Risks : A News rame and Source Analysis on Particulate Matter Risks", Korean Journal of Journalism Communication Studies Vol.59 No.2 / 2015. 4.
- Seoul Environmental Information System, http://cleanair.seoul.go.kr/main.htm
- San-Gik Lee, Jin-Kook Lee, "isualiation of the Comparison between Airborne Dust Concentration Data of Indoor Rooms on a Building Model", Jounal of the Korean Housing Association Vol.26 No.4 / 2015. 8.
- Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO), http://home.kepco.co.kr/kepco/main.do
- Dong-In Kim, Ho-Jin Lee, Dong-Gyu Ahn, "A Study on the Injection Molding Characteristics of Small-size Air Cleaner Housing Using Three-dimensional Injection Molding Analysis", The Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers : Spring and Autumn Conference pp.2908-2909 / 2015. 11.