- Volume 3 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Design and Implementation of Self-installing Agricultural Automation System for Remote Monitoring and Control Based on LPWA Technology
저전력 장거리 무선통신기술(LPWA) 기반 원격감시 및 제어가 가능한 자가설치형 농업 자동화 시스템 설계 및 구현
- Baek, JaeGu (Neo Mobile Technology, Inc.) ;
- Lee, Hyung-Woo (Division of Computer Engineering, Hanshin University)
- Received : 2017.03.10
- Accepted : 2017.03.28
- Published : 2017.03.31
In this paper, we designed and implemented Thing Connected-Green, a self-installing agricultural automation system capable of remote monitoring and control based on Low Power Wide Area communication technology (LPWA). Farming requires water, sunlight, soil, fertilizer, temperature control, etc., and these elements can be remotely monitored and controlled using an automated system. Using this system, it is possible to construct an agricultural automation system which can be optimized according to the kind of plant and cultivation environment from vinyl house to flower garden. The information gathered from the sensor is stored in the server through the gateway, and the optimal cultivation environment can be set and operated using the smart phone based on the big data.
- 통계청 보도자료, "2014년 농림어업 조사결과," 2015. 4. 17, pp. 5-6.
- 농림축산식품부, "농림축산식품 주요 통계," 2014.
- 김관중, 허재두, "스마트팜 기술동향 및 전망" ETRI Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, Vol.30, No.5 (2015) pp.1-10.
- "Coordination of ICT and Robotics in Agriculture and Related Environmental Issues," http://db-ictagri.eu/ict-agri/content/home.php
- 전자신문, "저전력 장거리 통신기술(LPWA)," 2016.
- 농촌진흥청, "나노기술: 농업의 신 개척지," 미래전략리포트 제3호, 2014. 12, pp. 18-21.
- (주)나래트랜드 홈페이지, "Nare IoT Lab," http://nareiotlab.com
- (주)우성하이텍 홈페이지, "우성하이텍 스마트팜 환경제어시스템," http://www.wandw.net/farmsys.html