- Volume 19 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Natural Dyeing of Fabrics with Corydalis Tuber Extract - Dyeability and Functionality of Wool Fabrics -
현호색 추출액을 이용한 직물의 천연염색 - 모직물의 염색성과 기능성 -
- Kim, Kwan-Young (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Pai Chai University) ;
- Lee, Mun-Soo (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Pai Chai University)
- Received : 2017.06.05
- Accepted : 2017.07.28
- Published : 2017.10.31
In this study, the dyeing conditions(temperature, time, concentration) are changed from various conditions on wool fabrics by using corydalis tuber extract in order to develop new natural dyes. The purpose of this study is to improve the dyeability, color fastness, and functionality and to derive optimal dyeing conditions by comparing and analyzing the changes of K/S values and surface color by dyeing pH changes, mordant method, and mordant type. As a result of the experiment, the optimum dyeing condition of the wool fabrics is shown dyeing temperature:
Corydalis Tuber;natural dyeing;wool fabrics;dyeability;functionality
Supported by : 배재대학교
- Ahn, C. S. (2012). Study on the degradation behavior of berberine dye and berberine dyed silk using Hydrogen Peroxide/UV/Oxygen treatment. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 20(2), 238-253. https://doi.org/10.29049/rjcc.2012.20.2.238
- Bae, J. S. (2004). Dyeing properties of cotton and wool fabrics with Betel Palm Tree. Journal of the Society of Home Economics of Korea, 42(7), 63-72.
- Cho, K. R. (1991). 염색이론과 실험 [Dyeing theory and experiment]. Daegu: Hyungseul Publishing.
- Jeong, H. R. (2009). Use of various natural dyes for hair coloring. Unpublished master's thesis, Chosun University, Gwangju.
- Jang, J. G. (2009). 몸에 좋은 산야초 [Wholesome wild grass]. Paju: Nexus Publishing.
- Kang, I. A. (2002). The Study on the role of metal ions in the dyeing of silk fabric with aqueous extract of Cassia tora. Unpublished master's thesis, Dong-A University, Busan.
- Kim, T. K., Yoon, S. H., Lim, Y. J., & Son, Y. A. (2003). Dyeability improvement of berberine colorant by electrostatic attractive force of a reactive anionic agent. Journal of the Korean Society of Dyers and Finishers, 15(6), 47-54.
- Lee, J. G. (2002). Determination of berberine in Corydalis Tuber by HPLC. Unpublished master's thesis, Woosuk University, Jeonju.
- Park, S. M., & Kim, H. I. (2002). A study on natural dyeing (5) - Adsorption properties of berberine for silk fabrics. Journal of the Korean Society of Dyers and Finishers, 14(2), 9-17.
- Ryu, S. H. (2009). Study on the natural dyeing using oolong tea. Unpublished master's thesis, Paichai University, Daejeon.
- Shin, M. G. (1989). 원색임상본초학 [Primary color clinical herbology]. Paju: Yeonglim Publishing.
- Yoo, H. J., Lee, H. J., Hahn, Y. S., Song, G. H., Kim, J. H., & Ahn, C. S. (2007). 섬유의 염색과 가공 [Dyeing and finishing on fibers]. Daegu: Hyungseul Publishing.