- Volume 33 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Heat Recovery Modeling and Exergy Analysis of Dry Combustion Process for Explosive Gas Treatment Using Aspen Plus
아스펜 플러스를 이용한 폭발성 가스 건식 연소 처리공정의 열회수 모델링 및 엑서지 분석
- Choi, YongMan (SABIC Technology Center) ;
- Choi, Changsik (Institute for Advanced Engineering) ;
- Hong, Bumeui (Institute for Advanced Engineering) ;
- Cho, Sung Su (Institute for Advanced Engineering) ;
- Kim, Yong Jin (Korea Institute of Machinery & Materials) ;
- Kim, Hak Joon (Korea Institute of Machinery & Materials)
- Received : 2017.08.14
- Accepted : 2017.10.10
- Published : 2017.10.31
In the combustion treatment of explosive gases with a high heating value such as
Heat recovery modeling;Exergy analysis;Dry combustion process;Aspen Plus;Explosive gas treatment;Process modeling
Supported by : 환경부
- Choi H.-Y., B.U. Hong, C.J. Jeong, and C.S. Choi (2016) Improvement of Plasma Torch Shape for Upgrading Efficiency of Explosion Gases Elimination in Semiconductor Process, Journal of Thermal & Environmental Engineering, 13(1), 1-7. (in Korean with English Abstract)
- Fujisawa, S., M. Moriya, K. Yosa, S. Nishiwaki, H. Yamamoto, T. Katsuki, Y. Nabeshima, and H. Oda (2002) Removal of gaseous chemical contaminants as well as heat recovery by air washer (Part 2), Proceeding of the 20th Annual Technical Meeting on Air Cleaning and Contamination Control, 162-165.
- Kim, J.-H. and J.J. Lee (2013) Management Changes of Hazardous Air Pollutants Sources and Its Proposed Improvement in Korea, J. of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment, 29(5), 536-544. (in Korean with English Abstract) https://doi.org/10.5572/KOSAE.2013.29.5.536
- Kim, Y.J. and J.H. Hwang (2001) Flue gas treatment technology in semiconductor manufacturing process, Air Cleaning Technology, 14(3), 15-22.
- Lee, J.-H., M.-H. Jung, Y.-H. Kwon, G.-W. Lee, and B.-H. Shon (2009) Simulation of the flue gas treatment processes of an industrial-waste incinerator using Aspen plus, Journal of Academia-industrial Technology, 10(11), 3246-3252. (in Korean with English Abstract)
- Lombardi, L., E. Carnevale, and A. Corti (2011) Analysis of energy recovery potential using innovative technologies of waste gasification, Waste Management, 32(4), 640-652.
- Noroozian, A., A. Mohammadi, M. Bidi, and M.H. Ahmadi (2017) Energy, exergy and economic analyses of a novel system to recover waste heat and water in steam power plants, Energy Conversion and Management, 144, 351-360. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2017.04.067
- Park, C.-W., K.-S. Kwon, W.-B. Kim, B.-K. Min, S.-J. Park, I.-H. Sung, Y.-S. Yoon, K.-S. Lee, J.-H. Lee, and J.-W. Seok (2009) Energy Consumption Reduction Technology in Manufacturing-A Selective Review of Policies, Standards, and Research, International journal of precision engineering and manufacturing, 10(5), 151-173. (in Korean with English Abstract) https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-009-0107-z
- Song, G.-S., K.-H. Yoo, S.-Y. Kang, and S.-W. Son (2009) An Experimental Study on Energy Reduction of an Exhaust Air Heat Recovery Type Outdoor Air Conditioning System for Semiconductor Manufacturing Clean Rooms, Korean Journal of Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, 21(5), 273-281. (in Korean with English Abstract)
- Song, Y.H. and Y.J. Kim (2002) Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Applications to Treat Off-Gases from Semiconductor Manufacturing, Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, 19(8), 34-37.
- Tan, H., H. Fu, and J. Yu (2017) Evaluating optimal cooling temperature of a single-stage thermoelectric cooler using thermodynamic second law, Applied Thermal Engineering, 123, 845-851. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2017.05.182
- Wang, D., A. Bao, W. Kunc, and W. Liss (2012) Coal power plant flue gas waste heat and water recovery, Applied Energy, 91, 341-348. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2011.10.003
- Yoo, K.-H. (2007) Reduction of air conditioning energy in semiconductor/display manufacturing clean rooms, Air Cleaning Technology, 20(4), 1-18.