- Volume 31 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Study on Syndrome Differentiation of Gastritis by Korean Standard Classification of Dsease and Cause of Death
한국표준질병 사인분류에 따른 위염(胃炎)의 한의학적 변증 연구
- Park, Mi Sun (Department of Korean Pathology, College of Korean Medicine, Wonkwang University) ;
- Kim, Yeong Mok (Department of Korean Pathology, College of Korean Medicine, Wonkwang University)
- Received : 2017.04.13
- Accepted : 2017.10.10
- Published : 2017.10.25
This article is for understanding relations between the classifications of gastritis and syndrome differentiation types of Korean Medicine through research on syndrome differentiations of clinically applied gastritis and literature of Korean Medicine. Clinical papers were searched in China Academic Journals(CAJ) of China National Knowledge Infrastructure(CNKI) from 1995 to 2015. Conclusions are as follows. First, disease mechanism of chronic gastritis are qi stagnation, damp stagnation, heat obstruction, blood stasis obstruction, yin damage, damage to collaterals with healthy qi deficiency and pathogenic qi. And qi movement stagnation is shown through the status of chronic gastritis. Second, chronic superficial gastritis belongs to qi aspect syndrome and mainly pathogen excess syndrome. And the key mechanisms are congestion and disharmony of stomach qi sometimes combined with liver depression, food accumulation and dampness-heat. Third, chronic atrophic gastritis belongs to qi-blood syndrome and deficiency-excess complex syndrome with the root of spleen qi deficiency and stomach yin deficiency and the tip of blood stasis, qi stagnation. And key mechanism is damage to collaterals with healthy qi deficiency and toxin-blood stasis. Forth, pathogen excess syndromes are shown at the early stage of chronic gastritis and healthy qi deficiency syndromes after the middle stage. Qi deficiency is shown at the beginning of the disease and yin deficiency at the late stage. And qi deficiency is related with superficial gastritis and yin deficiency with atrophic gastritis.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Lin ZG. Great Dictionary of the Contrast Between Chinese and Western Medicine of Disease Names. Taipei: National Research Institute of Chinese Medicine; 2004.
- State Administration of Chinese Medicin and Pharmacology, Bureau of Medical Administration. Standards of Diagnosis and Therapeutic Effect for Diseases and Patterns in Chinese Medicine. Beijing: State Administration of Chinese Medicin and Pharmacology; 1994.
- Gao XM, Wen J, Wen XZ. An Outlook of the Oriental and Occidental Medical Diagnosis and Treatment on Chronic Gastritis. Journal of Korean Oriental Medicine. 1994;15(1):400-9.
- Lim SW. A case of Peptic ulcer of the less recover from complicated erosive and hemorrhagic gastritis. Journal of korean oriental internal medicine. 1995;16(1):33-9.
- Choi BH, Byun JS. A case of Dokhwaljihwang-tang in a chronic gastritis patient with epigastric pain. The Journal of East-West Medicines. 2009;34(2):59-65.
- Li QG, Wang ZL. ZhongyiWeichangbingxue. Beijing: China Medical Science Press; 1993. p 145-66, 183-99, 202-18, 227, 233, 251, 262, 417-47.
- Wei BH. ZhongyiPiweixueshuo. Beijing: Beijing Publishing House; 1993. p 189-203, 232-41.
- Kim GS, Kim MD, Kim YB, Kim JH, Kim JH, Lee WC, et al. Clinical Series of Practical East-West Medecines. Seoul: Jungdam; 2001. p 464-8, 474-94.
- Zhang WD, Li JX, Chen ZS, Wei BH, Tang XD. Official Suggestions of Chinese and Western Medical Treatment on Chronic Gastritis(Year 2011, Tianjin). Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine. 2012;32(6):738-43.
- Zhang SS, Li QG, Huang SP, Huang SG. Official Suggestions of Chinese Medical Treatment on Chronic Superficial Gastritis(Year 2009, Shenzhen). Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine on Digestion. 2010;18(3):207-9.
- Zhang SS, Li QG, Tang XD, Wang P, Li ZH. Official Suggestions of Chinese Medical Treatment on Chronic Atrophic Gastritis(Year 2009, Shenzhen). Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine on Digestion. 2010;18(5):345-9.
- Wu JY, Bai YB. ZiangdaiNanzhibingZhongyizhenliaoxue. Beijing: TCM Ancient Books Publishing House; 1993. p 250-7.
- Wang YY, Lu BL. ZhongyiNeikexue. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House; 2012. p 347-75, 402-15.
- Textbook committee of internal medicine focused on spleen of Korean Medicine. Internal medicine focused on spleen. Seoul: Koonja Publishing Inc.; 2009. p 87-91, 98-9, 114-20, 121-5, 141-9.
- Zhu WF. ChangjianZhengzhuang Zhongyijianbiezhenliaoxue. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House; 2002. p 467-79.
- Zhu WF. ZhongyiZhenduanyujianbiezhenduanxue. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House; 2001. p 154-9, 868-71.
- Zhao EJ. ZhongyiZhenghouzhenduanzhiliaoxue. Tianjin, Tianjin Science Technology Publishing House; 1987. p 163-9, 354-62.
- Wu HP, Li P, Zheng Y. Clinical Analysis of "Kangfuxin Fluid" in Treating 112 Cases of Erosive Gastritis. Shanghai Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2004;38(2):28-9.
- Huang XF, Qu WR. Observation on curative effect of Banxiaxiexin soup combined with Chinese medicine foot bath for treatment of patients with chronic superficial gastritis. Chinese General Practice Nursing. 2014;12(24):2224-5.
- Zhang Z. Clinical Study on Chronic Superficial Gastritis Treated with Qingwei Decoction. Acta Chinese Medicine. 2014;29(12):1806-8.
- Guo ZL, Wang YJ, Wang L, Shang QQ, Zhao PZ, Li ZH. The clinical study of gall heat invading the stomach type bile reflux gastritis with clearing and descending method. Modern Chinese Clinical Medicine. 2014;21(6):5-8.
- Cheng XJ. The Traditional Chinese Medicical Dialectical Treatment of 31 Patients With Superficial Gastritis. China Health Standard Management. 2014;5(24):56-7.
- Xie SY, Zhou XH. Study on Chinese Medicine Syndromes of Chronic Gastritis. Journal of Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2009;11(4):53-4.
- Wu JL. Study on the TCM Syndrome of 222 Chronic Gastritis Patients. Chinese Archives of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2011;29(10):2306-8.
- Wang P, Tang XD, Bian LQ, Zhang YJ. Study on the characteristics of Chinese Medicine syndromes, pattern differentiation and rules of using medical herbs in chronic atrophic gastritis. Chinese Journal of Information on Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2008;15(12):92-3.
- Chen RH, Zhang C, Su ZQ, Zong XY, Li PC, Ding X. Study on classification of TCM syndromes of Hp-related chronic gastritis. Journal of Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2014;37(3):156-9.